V2 Chapter 5: Investigation: The Crime Scene

Honami Pov
Honami: Shibata-Kun!

I screamed and ran over to him lying on the ground.  I knelt down and began shaking his arm rapidly.  I could see specks of blood all over his clothes and he had many bruises dotting his body.

Honami: Ok um...I'll call Mako and she can help!

I quickly began to dial Mako and the phone rang a few times before being picked up.

Mako: Oh, what's up Honami-Chan?

Honami: Come to the special annex and bring the security and the nurse here!  Quickly!

Mako: Hey, Honami-Chan, what's-

I hung up on her and out my phone to the side.  I felt his chest and I breathed a sigh of relief that he was still breathing.  At least there isn't a murderer on campus.

Popo-Chan: This is the Special Annex, what's going...oh no.

I heard the voice of security behind me, and I was basically shoved out of the way.  Mako appeared from behind one of the security guards and she ran over and hugged my side.

Mako: What, who did this to him?!

Mako shrieked from beside me while the nurse arrived with a first aid kit.  She, with the help of the police, rolled him over to get a better look at him.  I shuddered as I saw his face was bruised and beaten beyond recognition.  The bruises were a dark shade of purple, and the nurse grimaced as she started taking out bandages.

Honami: Let's get Kanzaki-Kun, maybe he can help! 

As soon as I said those words, I regretted them immediately.  The pain that had dulled came back and I felt like vomiting.  My body heaved and I retched.  The vomit came fast and spilled onto the floor. 

Mako: Honami-Chan!

One of the officers came over and began patting me on the back as I vomited out my breakfast.  I'm sorry for wasting your food, Ayanokoji...

                         Kiyotaka Pov
I clicked my tongue in annoyance as I looked at the two different knife sets in my hands.  Considering my very costly purchases, I should choose the cheapest one, however both of these are the same price.  I put one down and was on my way to checkout when I received a call.

I waited until the second ring to pick up.

Kiyotaka: Hell-

Amikura: Hi Ayanokoji-Kun, can you come to the Special Annex?  We need your help with something.  Bring Sudo from your class please!

She instantly hung up and I swore I heard a bird from outside scream,"Idiot!"  I'm sure they don't need my help right away, I can spend a minute in line right?  As I stepped into the line, I sent a text to Ken about meeting at the Special Annex, and his answer was:

Where?

Finally, Ken and I made it to the Special Annex, and we were both shocked by the guards walking around.  I gazed into one of the many windows that showed inside to the building, and I saw Ichinose, Amikura, and a ver injured Shibata.  We walked in, and surprisingly the guards didn't care that we were there.  They didn't seem to be investigating either, they were just wandering around aimlessly.  The first thing that stuck out to me was the intense heat.  I fanned myself with my hand as I could already feel sweat beading on my forehead.

Ken: What the fuck it's hot as shit!  And who's that dude over there?

Ken pointed his finger and cocked his head to the side towards Shibata.  Shibata had bandages all over, and there were some dried specks of blood on his clothes.  Of course blood would dry quickly in this heat.

Truth Bullet: Dried Blood

Huh?  What was that?  I'll ignore that for now.

Ichinose: Ayanokoji-Kun...

Ichinose is asked towards me but she seemed wobbly on her feet.  I soon noticed the smell of vomit all over her and I wrinkled my nose but quickly unwrinkled it. 

Kiyotaka: Ichinose, what happened?

Ichinose was about to speak before Amikura walked for ward and dragged Ichinose back towards Shibata.

Amikura: I'll explain for her.  She isn't feeling good but she is refusing to leave. 

Kiyotaka: That explains the smell...

Amikura: But we got here a few minutes ago when we found Shibata unconscious on the ground.  It looked like he was beaten up or something.  He was really bloody and-

Kiyotaka: I have a question about the blood?  Was it wet or dry blood?

Amikura: Huh?  Well it was kinda wet, why do you ask?

Kiyotaka: I was jus thinking, it's so hot in here, the blood would dry fast.  But since the blood wasn't entirely dry-

Ken: It probably happened recently!

Amikura: Oh yeah that's true!

Truth Bullet: Wet Blood, Amikura's Testinony

Kiyotaka: Did Shibata say anything about his attackers?

Amikura: He said he remembered three of them, but he only knew one.  It was Ishizaki from Class D, that's why I was wondering if you could have brought Sudo over here.  We wanted to see if he knew them.

Ken: Well I mean I dunno.  I'll go ask Shibata about it and I'll see if I know.

Ken matched off towards Shibata and I could see them talk.  I stood awkwardly by Amikura while we waited.

Kiyotaka: Amikura, why did you call me here? 

Amikura: I did it because Ichinose asked for you.  And I think she trusts you, so if she trusts you, I trust you!

Kiyotaka: Thank you I guess.

Fucking idiot.  I'm from the other class how am I in anyway trustworthy like what?

I walked forward and began to look around.  I saw a soccer ball with dried blood on it, an open vent, and some stairs leading upwards. 

Truth Bullet: Open Vent, Soccer Ball, Dried Blood on Soccer Ball, Temperature in Special Annex.

I went up the stairs and began looking around more.  On the upper floor, I found the other end of the vent which was unscrewed.  I looked down through it and saw straight down to the floor.  I also saw the soccer ball.

Truth Bullet Updated: Open Vent

Also on the upper floor, I noticed an open door.  Stepping in, I saw it was like a photo room.  The window shutters were down and the room was submerged in darkness.  I flicked on the light and had to cover my eyes by the brightness.  I noticed however on the floor, a bright pink hair.  Kneeling down, I picked it up.  It was a shade of pink I knew.  From Sakura Airi.

     Truth Bullet: Sakura Airi's Hair

Author: Shorter chapter I know.  Just been busy!  Also, choose Team Frye.  She is our God.  She is our life.  Have a great day and see you next time I update!