Random Stories From ANHS: Melody of a fast food junky

Kiyotaka Pov
After the Sotomura, and Mori hookup plan, Kikyo and I split off from the other two and decided to grab dinner. We wanted something chill and cheap, just something quick, since I wasn't in the mood to cook and neither of us wanted to go to a fancy restaurant. So where could we go? McRonalds? Burger Kween? Bendy's?

Kikyo: I'm feeling some McRonalds, what about you?

Kiyotaka: Sure I could go for a burger. I've never been to McRonalds or McDonalds before, they do have burgers right?

Kikyo: Wow you haven't had McDonalds? I used to have it a lot when my dad would come home late from work and mom would be exhausted from working. I would have some nuggets, fries, and a lemonade. It was some good stuff!

Kiyotaka: My dad was always at work so he didn't come home a lot, most of the time, one of my caretakers would make me a meal. It would never be things like chicken nuggets or Macaroni and cheese, it would be steak and broccoli.

Kikyo: Huh really? Usually my family had Breakfast for dinner, chicken nuggets, soup, takeout on rare occasions, and sometimes steak but that was never common! And what about your mother? Did she not know how to cook or...was she just not around?

Kiyotaka: She was unavailable. I don't know who she is, but we've never talked about her. Nobody did. But it's fine, I don't miss her since I never met her.

Kikyo: That's rough buddy. I don't have a sad backstory like you I guess!

Kikyo laughed and we opened the door to the glamorous McRonalds. There was a tired looking older woman draped over the counter while I heard shouting in the kitchen. To the side I saw Sudo, Shibata, Ike, and others all eating alone. Sudo had drifted away from Ike and Yamauchi I guess. The most surprising sight was Onodera shocking down a massive meal, multiple drinks, multiple fries, and three burgers. On the wall was a framed picture of Onodera with several empty trays in her hand.

Queen of McRonalds!

The older woman was sending Onodera a vicious glare but Onodera seemed to care very little. She continued to shove the food down seemed to enjoy it. Sudo was looking with shock and awe and stared at his meal, which was similar to eating a worm compared to eating a burger.

I looked the menu and decided my order. Kikyo nodded her head and we both walked up and ordered our meal from the older woman. As she walked away, she muttered-

I once knew a love like that...

Damn her backstory must be tragic. Kikyo looked away after she heard the old woman mutter it, and she walked and grabbed a table right in between Onodera and Sudo. I went and grabbed our drinks and returned to our table.

Sudo: Ah, Koji, Kushida. What's going on? On a date?

Kikyo: What are you saying Sudo-Kun?

She slid the straw into her mouth and she curled her lips around it.

Kiyotaka: No, no, this isn't a date. Sadly...

Kikyo heard the last part and choked on her drink and lemonade shit out of her nose.

Kikyo: Hey that isn't fair Kiyo!

Kikyo slapped my arm playfully but I could tell she wanted to tear my face off.

Onodera: First name basis-

Sudo: And you call him Kiyo...

Sudera: THEY ARE DEFINITELY DATING!

Kiyotaka: No, I swear nothing is going on between the two of us!