Chapter 3: Hidden Meaning

Kiyotaka Pov
A woman who looked to be in her late 20's, early 30's stepped into the room.  She had long black hair tied back into a ponytail and she walked with a great sense of authority.  The class immediately quieted down as soon as she entered the room.  As she reached the podium, she looked all of us up and began to speak.

Chabashira: I am Chabashira Sae, your teacher for the next three years here.  There is no changing classes, so we will all be together for the next three years.  Now, I will speak about the rules.  All of you will have a phone for yourself where you will be able to carry out transactions and message people.  For this month, you will receive 100,000 private points.  Every private point is equivalent to one yen.

An immediate uproar occurred as the class began to shout in joy.  Chabashira-Sensei simply stood at the podium with her eyes closed looking down at her podium.  I saw on her face she was wearing a disappointed expression.  I could hear people talking about games, clothes, how they heard there was a mall, a gym, etc. 

Yamauchi: I was saving up for that game console!  Now I can just buy it now!

Sato: The mall probably has some cute dresses!  We should totally go!

Karuizawa: Obviously Sato-Chan.

Something stuck out in the way she phrased it.  THIS month.  Not every month, THIS month.  I was pulled out of my thought when Miyake started saying something.

Miyake: With a monthly allowance like this, it would be easy to pay for the best gym membership, right Ayanokoji?

Kiyotaka: Yeah, it would be really easy to pay for anything at this school. 

Our class then realized the teacher was still there and they all quieted down and slowed Chabashira-Sensei to continue.

Blah blah S-System stuff the whole thing

*Elevator Music*

Chabashira: Are there any questions?

I stared at the packet that had been passed back.  It contained a copy of the rules and Chabashira-Sensei's speech.  If it was copied down here, could it be it was pre written than someone other than her...I can try and find out about that.

Hirata: I have a question.

Chabashira: Yes Hirata?

Hirata: How will transactions be handled?  I'm just wondering so people don't get scammed by someone else.

Chabashira: A good question.  All transactions will go through the schools server, meaning all transactions can be monitored by us.  If someone fails to follow through with their transaction, the school will be able to punish them if you have proof of the transaction.

Hirata: Ok thank you.

I wonder about Chabashira-Sensei's wording earlier in her speech.  You will be getting 100,000 private points this month.  She could have said every month, but she purposefully emphasized "This Month"

Is it possible we won't be getting as many points next month?  Or will we not be getting any points at all.  Another thing in the packet stood out as