Chapter 4: Shopping Spree with Class B

Kiyotaka Pov
I had just left the classroom when I heard a voice come from behind me.

???: Hold it!

Turning around I saw Sato outside of the classroom door, Karuizawa, Shinohara, and Hirata behind her. Sato was red and was tucking her hair behind her ear while she stood up straight.

Kiyotaka: Do you need something?

Sato: I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping with me and the girls?

Karuizawa: And Hirata-Kun.

Kiyotaka: I was going to go to the convenience store but I guess I can go after.

Shinogoblin: That's the spirit.

Kushida: Sorry to interrupt, but I heard you guys were going to the mall? Can me and a few other girls come along?

She pointed to Inogashira, Mii-Chan, and Matsushita behind her. Inogashira was hiding behind Kushida like she were her mother while looking at me. As soon as our eyes met, she looked away. I saw behind them everyone was leaving, including Seat-Mate-Chan, Sudo, Ike, Yamauchi, etc. They all went alone, probably to the dorms or convenience store.

80% of the students were going to the dorms, the rest were exploring the school and going out to stores. I imagine that we are one of only a few groups that have decided to form. Even then, this group won't be the same. I looked up articles online and they said that friend groups start large and then shrink into a small group where everyone fits together. So you have to make a good expression to fit into a friend group.

Kiyotaka: Sure you can come along with us, is that ok with everyone else?

Hirata: The more the merrier right!

Shinogoblin: Yeah it's fine with me if Kushida-Chan comes. I dunno about the others, they're kind of lame.

Sato: Eh? Shinohara-Chan, that's mean.

Kiyotaka: Yeah they seem pretty nice so if you don't like them you can always leave.

I sent a look to Shinogoblin and she looked away in shame and mumbled out an apology to the girls. Everyone else was looking at her with disappointed and annoyed expressions. I saw a look of raw anger flick on Kushida's face for a moment before disappearing. The look on her face for that one moment looked so foreign. She had a smile on all day and that brief flick of anger could convince me someone else was just suing her face as a mask in that moment.

Ike: Looks like Shinohara the uggo got yelled at by her crush, huh?

Ike and Yamauchi both laughed at Shinohara and she looked up with an angry and embarrassed expression on her face.

Shinogoblin: Shut up you dried up fetus! No one wants you here so go jerk off or something.

Dried up fetus...that's a good one, time to write that down...

Ike: Whatever!

Ike and Yamauchi stormed off while we all went the other way. Shinogoblin simmered down and gave a full apology to the other girls and everyone else.

Karuizawa: You're good, it's fine.

Inogashira: Y-yeah it's ok!

Kiyotaka: It's fine, nothing happened anyways!

We were rounding a corner and talking to each other when I felt something smack into my chest. I had been turned basically around looking at the others so I never noticed something fly around the corner. I lost my balance for a minute and was about to fall but grabbed onto the side of the wall.