V2 Chapter 7: Recovery

Kiyotaka Pov
By the time I finished with Airi, Ken texted me that everyone had left. He also had gotten information on two of the attackers: Ishizaki and Komiya from Class D. Shibata didn't know the third attacker but I believe that with a bit of stalking a person could figure out who is in their friend group. Shibata claimed that he received an anonymous message that claimed it had something important to tell him, so he went believing it could be a confession.  Of course, it wasn't, and was jumped by the aforementioned Ishizaki, Komiya, and the other person, and then being left on the ground like a piece of gum.

That's all we've gathered for now, but I'll allow Class D to react...

                            Honami Pov
After vomiting a few hours ago, Mako had brought me to my dorm and helped me clean up.  I was now dressed in some pajamas and was sitting in a chair, tapping my fingers anxiously while waiting for...something.  I wasn't quite sure WHAT I was waiting for. 

Was I waiting for Shibata and Mako to come over? 

Was I waiting for Ayanokoji-Kun to come over?

Or was I waiting for Ryuen to come over...

I could already expect him whipping out his phone with a smirk and extending his hand as if to take my money.  We weren't able to spend the points to save Kanzaki, so I just had 1,782,082 points in my account from when we started the class bank.  If Ryuen came now, the class bank would be dead upon arrival. 

Ignoring that thought, I instead began to focus on the class group chat.  I hoped that nobody had spread the news at all, and as I scrolled through all of my messages, I was happy knowing that no one told anyone yet.  Big emphasis on the yet.  I just want Shibata to be healthy before he inevitably is bombarded by the questions.  That's how it always works, and that's how it worked at my junior high, when o ruined everything...

Ping

Oh, what was that?

I looked down to see the banner notification for a text slowly sliding off the screen, but what I did catch was the name: Ayanokoji Kiyotaka.  I quickly tapped on my phone screen and navigated to the messaging app.

Ayanokoji: I got some pictures of what happened at the scene.  They don't show the full story but I think we could do something with these, idk tho.

Attachment: 4 images

I smiled and tapped on the images to take a closer look.  The first showed Shibata, and three guys stood in front of him.  A green haired one had grabbed his collar.  The second image showed what looked to be them walking away.  The third image showed them coming back however with their fists raised, and a soccer ball on the ground.

I scrunched my eyebrows and swiped to the earlier photos.  I didn't see a soccer ball at all.  It was possible that the hall could have been somewhere the camera didn't see, but it's just so odd.  I went back to the 4th image and it showed Shibata on the floor, beaten up, and the guys walking away.

Truth Bullet: Photos

I called Ayanokoji and sat up, almost on the edge of my seat waiting for him to pick up.

Ring, ring, ring.

Ayanokoji: Sorry, I can't call rn.  But I have some things to tell you that I saw at the crime scene.

Ichinose gets the Truth Bullets and stuff.

I read through all this information and could only cock my head to the side in confusion.  I understood some of the stuff, but for the most part not really.  The blood I could understand, but the details about the open vent I didn't understand.  I sighed and got a bag of chips while starting to flick through the tv channels and sorting through all the details in my mind.