Chapter 6.5: Swimming Class

Kiyotaka Pov
One of the many state of the art facilities in this school is a large pool.  I've heard rumors from Onodera that the pool is up to 100 meters in length.  The class was now walking to said pool for a swim class, much to the excitement of many.  The guys especially were excited, because they got to see the girls in swimsuits.

Flashback

Ike: Haruki, it's finally the day!

Yamauchi: The day where our dreams come true!

Yamauchi and Ike entered together at an unusual time for them to come to class.  Furthermore, they both had wide smiles on their faces as if Christmas had just come.  As they sat down, Sotomura walked over.

Hirata: I wonder why they are so happy again today?

Miyake: I dunno man.  Maybe a new game came out, but the newest game isn't releasing until Friday.

Kiyotaka: Is something else happening today? 

Kushida: Now that you mention it...I think we have swim classes today?

Our entire group cringed.  Our group consisted of Miyake, Hirata, Kushida, and Mii-Chan.  We all looked over and saw Ike, Yamauchi, Sotomura, and Hondo speaking in hushed tones while occasionally looking over at the girls.  Sudo stood up and ran over to us.

Sudo: Guys, I need some help!

Kiyotaka: Hm?  What do you need?

Sudo: Those assholes over there are doing some perverted shit, and once everyone finds out, they're going to blame me!

Kiyotaka: IKE AND YAMAUCHI ARE DOING PERVERTED THINGS?!

I shouted that loudly and everyone turned to me with confusion.  When the words finally sank in, they all turned to Ike and Yamauchi. 

Karuizawa: They're doing...what?

Shinogoblin: I think we should teach them!  A lesson they will never, ever, forget.

Ike: Hey uh, it isn't what it looks like! 

Yamauchi: We we're just rating boobs, what's so wrong with that?!

As soon as he said that, everyone just looked at him with a "what za fuq" expression.

Ike: Eh, Sotomura just make sure to do it!  Yamauchi, ruuuuuuun!

Shinohara: GET EM!

In the boys locker room, the boys began to change into swim clothes while looking at the others to see whose physique is the best. So far, it seemed like Hirata, Sudo, Miyake, and Koenji(who was dressed in a fashionable Speedo) was with the best physique, but as I changed into the school approved bathing suit, I took first place quickly.

Sudo: HOLY SHIT DUDE WHAT THE FYUCK! YOU ARE RIPPED!

Koenji: Nothing less to be expected from Ayanokoji-Boy. And Pepper-Kun, you are very loud. As I was standing next to you, if it weren't for my perfect eardrums, I might have been hurt, fufufufu

Sudo: Oi, Koenji, put a cork in it, I don't care

Kiyotaka: Ok Sudo, Koenji, just calm down a bit, ok? Or you could fight, and I won't stop you!

I chuckled at that last line to make myself seem more approachable. I had to keep acting to remain popular, if I stop I'll be screwed over.