V2 Chapter 7.5: Dreams of the Elite🍋

Bigfoot POV
Yeah you saw the lemon in the title.  Buckle up. 

AHEM

Once again, the moon rose upon ANHS as its fiery counterpart went to the other side of the world.  And as the students of this elite school down a glass of milk and cookies, and tuck themselves into bed while wishing good luck to their family members who are also looking at the moon, i infiltrate their dreams to see what is going on.  And-oh.  Oh no.  Oh no oh no oh no oh no-

Haruki Pov
I woke up in my warm bed to find a red head looking over while wearing a maid outfit. As soon as my eyes opened she smiled before turning around and walking towards the kitchen. I noticed that her ass hung out from the bottom of the outfit, and I couldn't help but lick my lips in anticipation. Suddenly, she tripped and hit the ground.

Airi: Owie~Haruki-Kun, can you help me up?

She waved her ass in front of me and I grinned. I unzipped my pants and let forth my monster size cock, which was the size of a skyscraper. I charged forward and launched it inside of Airi-Chan. She moaned as soon as the tip of my dick entered into her asshole, her body convulsing and slapping the dick embedded in her ass.

Airi: Haruki-Kun! I'm coming!

I saw from the front Airi-Chan's juices spilled out over the carpet while I continued my assault. My dick navigated through her body, and I saw her begin to choke. She turned her head and I saw the tip of my own cock coming out of her mouth. I began to cum and I felt the warmth spread up my sick and eventually to the tip, where it exploded out of her mouth.  When she was about to climax...

I awoke from my great slumber.  I groaned and wished myself back to sleep, however I felt a warmth in my pants.  I brushed my once-black sheets aside, and realized my pants were wet with something warm in it...

Haruki: UWAHHHHHHHHHHH

                                Ken Pov
Announcer: And there he goes, Ken Sudo form the Japan league, coming in for the three pointer for the championship and...

I shot the ball and released it from my hand as the opposing players attempted to jump in my way.  The hall moved through the air and over their hands and eventually hit the rim, where it began to go in circles rapidly.

Everyone held their breath as the ball traced over the rim, before it slowed down...and went through the basket.

Announcer: WHAT AN UPSET, IT SEEMS KEN HAS SCORED THE FINAL SHOT OF THE GAME.  THE CROWD GOES WILD!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO

I wiped the sweat off of my forehead in the locker room long after the other guys had left for the interviews.  I was catching my breath and taking long gulps from my water bottle when the door opened slightly.

Ken: Eh, who's there?

???: Ken, will you sign my face?

I paused and tried to take that in when suddenly a girl busted through the door with her arms spread wide.  She attempted to get to me, however she was stopped by the thing I call my girlfriend.

Suzune: Leave him alone, he's resting up.  Now go outside or I'll call security.

???: H-hey aren't you Suzune Horikita?