V3 Chapter 7: Class A's Collapse

Kiyotaka Pov
Hirata stood up in front of everyone in the class with a sullen look on his face and a downcast look. His fists clenched as he began to speak.

"Everyone, if I could just have a moment of your time,"he took a ragged breath, "I'd like to apologize for my actions and storming off earlier. It was not at all helpful and I fear that I caused you all a great inconvenience because of that."

Ken raised his hand up, "man, it's my fault not yours. I got super pissed for no reason at you when you were only trying to help."

"Yeah you guys are both fine,"Karuizawa added, "honestly I would have done it too."

She laughed a bit and everyone else nodded their heads in agreement. I took this opportunity and went up next to Hirata.

"Now we should prioritize focusing on the other classes,"I looked around at everyone else going face to face, "we don't know which class, but one of them has already sent people out to weaken other classes, like Yamamura for example."

Kikyo raised her hand and I nodded at her to which she proceeded, "I don't know anyone in Class C named Yamamura, so maybe she's from Class D?"

Shinohara shook her head, "no I don't know anyone from Class D with that name and I know most of the girls from their class except for some silver-haired girl who likes books."

"Definitely not her,"Ken interjected, "the girl who targeted Horikita had black hair."

"So Class A is the biggest threat then?"questioned Keisei.

"Indeed, perhaps we should consider dealing with them first."I said.

Everyone nodded in agreement with stern looks. Soon, everyone except for Matsuishita, Hirata, Kikyo, Ken, Keisei, and I were left standing.

"Saying we're going to deal with them is easier said than done."said Keisei with an exasperated sigh.

"I was just thinking we had some strong people amongst us,"Matsushita flexed her bicep with a goofy grin, "maybe we could make a distraction and then the strong people run in and grab the flag?"

"Perhaps..."I scratched my chin in a mock thinking pose-I already had a plan since when I found those berries.

"Yoo-hoo, Ayanokouji-Kun!"A voice called out from the woods.

"Huh?"started Kikyo with a confused expression.

"Who's there."I shouted sternly which caused Hirata beside me to slightly flinch. In the tree line, I could make out three figures standing together. One had their arm raised high above their head and was running too wards the camp like that. If they kept running like that they wouldn't be able to-thump-catch themself...

The figure tripped over a tree root and was now on the ground cradling their knees.

With the sunlight now directly on the figure I could tell who it was: Honami Ichinose. Her strawberry locks glimmered magically like a fairy, and I must admit, she looked quite beautiful.

A stern cough from beside me awoke me. Looking over, I recognized Kikyo scowling at me. Did she know what I was thinking? Impossible, she must have noticed my gaze on her though.

"Ichinose-San, are you ok?"I cried out while running towards her.

"Oof-yeah I'm fine,"she massaged her knee gently, "I was just a little bit careless!"she looked up at me with a grin plastered onto her face.

"Alright well let me help you up,"I chuckled at her, "how is your class?"

She took my outstretched hand and brushed her knees before saying, "it's so far going pretty well. What about you guys?"