Chapter 2: Beginning of The Elites School Life

Kiyotaka Pov
I walked into the hall which held the classrooms with Kushida at my side, and a few other girls we had encountered.  On our way from the entrance ceremony, we walked together while saying hi casually to the people who passed us by.  Already, Kushida had began chatting with girls along the way.  The group with us was Mii-Chan, a foreign student from China.  Matsushita who had nothing much notable of her, supposedly but she carried herself very differently than an average person.  It was as if she was a rich kid taught manners her whole life.

Mii-Chan: I'm more of a romance type of girl to be honest! Ayanokoji-Kun, Kushida-Chan, what do you think?

Kushida: My favorite book genre...?  Hmmm, I think it's gotta be horror!

Matsushita: Eh, I never would have expected you to be into horror?  Why are you into it, I think it's pretty gory and ugly stuff.

Kiyotaka: I get where she's coming from on it.  Horror doesn't have to be gory to be horror.  There's also psychological horror that differentiates from average hack and slash horror.

Kushida: Exactly!  You can't be a true horror fan if you don't look at all the sub genres under the horror umbrella, which is why it's so good!  There is a type of horror for everyone I tell you.

Mii-Chan: Hehe, no I'm fine thank you.  I'm fine over here in my horror free romance world.  A world where Prince Charming does exist...

Kiyotaka: You can never go wrong with a a fairytale romance...

Mii-Chan: Right?  You have to at least be honest with everyone and admit that fairytale romance is so cute and wholesome!

We finally reached the door of Class 1-D and we slid it open to see our classroom, our learning space for the next 3 years.

There were 40 desks in total in the classroom, most of the mm empty apart from a few.  I noticed cameras that looked like they were supposed to be hidden.  I wonder why they would be hidden.  I saw a red head girl with pink glasses looking at the desk and slightly peaking up every now and again.  There was a boy who was standing up and as soon as we entered, he smiled and walked over to us.  I saw Mii-Chan and Matsushita besides me hide their faces as this boy walked over.

Hirata: Hi, I'm Hirata Yosuke.  It's nice to meet you all.

Kushida: I'm Kushida Kikyo, it's nice to meet you too!

Matsushita: I'm Matsushita Chiaki, it's a pleasure to meet you.

Mii-Chan: I-I'm Mei-Yu Wang, but just call me Mii-Chan!  It's n-nice to meet you!

Kiyotaka: I'm Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, it's nice to meet you!

I observed the other girls reactions and Mii-Chan was the most nervous around Hirata.  Perhaps she thought he was her Prince Charming.  But in the race of popularity, my rival will lose.  Throw down the gauntlet!

I released one of my Lady-Killing-SmilesTM and greeted Hirata with a firm handshake.  I saw Mii-Chan looking in between us both while looking bright pink and Matsushita observed me with a calculating look.  Kushida looked away all flustered.

Mhm, yes, yes ladies.  Bask in my hotness!  And then seggs-No Hornykoji, down boy!

???: This is Class D right?

???: I think so.

???: Oi, move it you dumbasses!

A commotion at the door of the classroom brought us all back to attention.  We saw three boys, including a particularly strong one with bright red hair like a habanero pepper shoving two other boys out of the way.