V4 Chapter 3: One-Sided Rivalry

Kiyotaka Pov
"Wowww so big!" mused Haruka, astounded by the size of it.

"It's bigger than what I imagined to be honest..."said Akito as he looked around at it.  It was one of the biggest he had ever seen.

😏

The pool on the Speranza was massive, a large area of crystal clear water that shone like a Diamond in the rough. 

Surrounded by water, you wouldn't suppose most people would be focused on the pool of all things, however, this pool was different.  Above it was a massive diving board, and to the left of that, a red slide that directed the passenger into the pool.

The pool wasn't on the scale as ANHS's, however this one certainly surpassed it by means of entertainment value.

Ken threw his gym bag onto one of the blue lounge chairs and he hopped into the pool aggressively, causing all the water to meet our faces. 

Haruka hissed and Keisei shivered at this disturbance, but Haruka took in stride. 

Before this, we had all changed into swim attire, but Haruka and Airi were wearing zip-up hoodies over their bathing suits.

Haruka unzipped hers, and I was floored by...well her assets?  Strange thoughts.

She dove in like a dolphin, her blue hair flaying behind her like the wind itself, and she began to swim after Ken. 

"Poor man," said Keisei, "she'll likely try and drown him."

"Here lies Sudo Ken, a dumbass through and through!" chortled Akito.  He sat on the edge of the pool and dipped his foot in. 

"It's warm over here!"

I cleared my throat, "the brochures said it was temperature regulated to be as warm as possible, so that's not a surprise."

Akito shrugged, "I only read about the restaurants."

"I s-suppose you were hungry then?" said Airi.

Akito nodded but I ended up walking away.

I placed my bag onto a chair in between Haruka and Ken's things, and sat down for a moment before I was expecting myself to jump in. 

The pool wasn't all that crowded yet since the morning for most people was just starting. Checking my phone, it was now 10:00am.

We had eaten at the restaurant for a while before going to change and then arriving at the present.

I currently only wore a bathing suit, my chest being exposed to the public eye. Girls on the opposite sides of the pool ogled that eye candy, and their gazes and topics of conversation remained on me.

A small gathering of people, mainly girls and a few male senpais, watched me. I had walked through the halls with a T-shirt on but my bathing suit still available, so many wanted to see me shirtless, while others wanted to see if my swimming speed was real.

While we were moving however, I noticed a peculiar figure in the distance that always remained behind us no matter where we went. This figure was in a black hoodie that was drawn over their head, obscuring their face. They had black sweatpants on as well, and were alone the entire time.

The longer I observed, the more curious I became. Was it someone from Class C or A?

That would be strange considering no exams are going on at this point. Class B was out of the question, I had actually seen the majority of them with each other so it couldn't be any of them, and Ichinose has nothing to gain by having someone follow me like a puppy.