V4 Chapter 3.5: Dreams Of The Elite🍋

The moon peaked over the horizon, casting its rays every which way. One ray in particular shone into a girls room, filled with, well, sleeping girls.

One girl in particular, Ichinose Honami, was having a rather unsavory dream....

Ichinose stepped into the shower, all her clothes off and onto the bathroom floor. She twisted the lever and the duck at the top squeaked, the signal for the rush of pink water out of the frog-shaped shower head.

Instantly, the warm water washed over her, and she let her long hair down. The water dropped from her nose and into her breasts, sliding in between them like a water slide.

Ichinose began to lather herself in body wash, making sure to rub every bit of her body.

With a loud bang, the shower door suddenly opened, and in came her husband, Kiyotaka.

He took his tie off, turned around, and smiled at Ichinose who was in the shower still.

In one fluid motion with his hand, his clothes were off and he was in the shower with her, his arms wrapped around her waist.

"How are you, baby~" he said smoothly. He only used that pet name when he wanted to have some fun, and who was Ichinose to deny such wants?

"I'm good but...maybe you could make me feel better?"

He grinned and cupped her chin with his hand and pulled her close to him in an embrace.

Their lips clashed in a battle for dominance, tongues wrapping around each other in a wet dance.

Ayanokouji pulled away, teasing her with a smile. A line of saliva connected their two lips together like the red string of fate, willing them to kiss again.

They both complied, kissing again. Ayanokouji was far more advanced however. He overpowered her and pushed her against the wall, in the both the shower and mouth.

Ichinose now recognized the third leg he had, truly massive, like a sword or even a T-Rex.

"I like playing rough~" said Ayanokouji, one moment before he slammed his junior into her body.

She let out a moan of ecstasy and she threw her head back, not caring that it banged against the shower wall.

Ayanokouji pulled out and slammed back in again and again, over and over.

Soon, in one burst of his liquid, her lower half was painted white with his cum, maybe one of their future children if Ichinose was fast.

Kiyotaka yanked her forward and kissed her passionately on the side of the neck, biting as well like an animal.

All the while, he kept thrusting in and out of her, making her moan and groan in a song of pleasure.

Yo rate the smut in the comments I'm trying to improve for when it really matters.

Ike sat in a chair, awaiting his meal and waitress.

He went to the famous ANHS Maid Cafe after months of planning and preparation.

As one of the most popular boys in his high school, he had girls throwing themself at him. So to go out he must be in disguise.

A black trench coat was wrapped around his body, Ike sat at one of the benches awaiting his maid.

His palms were sweaty, and he rubbed them against his pants nervously.

The various maids who passed by all glanced at him with blushes on their cheeks, clearly entranced with his marvelous beauty.

A voice beside him said, "hell Ike-Sama, I'll be your maid for today!"

A blonde haired girl with the name tag Kikyo stood beside him in a revealing maid outfit. Her boobs were on display, perfectly smooth and delicious looking.

Ike slobbered at the mouth as Kikyo got on her knees in front of him. She slowly opened his legs as he undid his pants, revealing his massive member that hid in his pants except for when he was fucking the brains out of his female classmates.

The thing bounced, slapping Kikyo in the face with a little bit of pre-cum being left on her cheek.

The girl smiled, wiping it onto her finger and into her mouth. 

"You taste delicious, Ike-Sama. Please let me have some more?"

"Hehe, of course Kikyo-Chan-oooh!"

The girl immediately got to work, wrapping her mouth around his tip. The sound of her lips suctioning to his tip made him flinch with adrenaline.

She licked the tip, and started to force the shaft into her mouth.

Ike busted violently, the cum slamming into her throat causing her to let out a muffled squeal.

Nevertheless, she kept sucking and licking it.

Her eyes rolled up in her head and she moaned so aggressively it felt like the world was shaking.

Ike threw his head back with a groan, and his member swelled up further in Kikyo's throat.

Kikyo reached out and began to stroke Ike's inner thigh, moving up towards his balls and fondling them.

He groaned in pain and pleasure all at once, and huffed, sweat rolling down his forehead.

This was a 5 star experience...

Author: This was so out-of-left field I just cannot rn. I reread some of the smut I wrote, and GODDAMN THAT SMUT SUCKED SO MUCH FUCKING ASS WHY DID I WRITE THAG SHIT FUUUUUUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKKKKK. Anyways, rate this, give me critiques and whatever, and I'll be able to cook even harder for when it stops being dreams. Have a great day and see you next time I update!