40

When I climbed through the portrait, the fat lady back in place, the twins enveloped me in a tight hug. I wrapped my arms around their waist and nuzzled my head between them. The fact they had pulled me in their arms the second I came in, made me think they were waiting for me just behind the portrait hole. I breathed in their scent which calmed me, feeling at peace for the first time in days.

"We're so sorry." They both said, looking worried down at me when they pulled back.

"We already set something up for Snape, don't worry." Fred winked, making me chuckle.

"My heroes." I kissed their cheeks. And when I saw Angelina and Lee sitting near the fire, I walked over and sat down next to them. Before my butt reached the couch, Angelina had pulled me in a hug.

"I don't want you to go." She whispered in my hair. I stroked her black long hair softly.

"Hey, it's not forever. We'll see each other in a few months."

"What?" Angelina said together with the twins. "You're not moving back to Belgium?"

"No." I smiled at her. "I'm staying here." Angelina shrieked as she threw herself back at me. As I looked over her shoulder, Lee winked at me, and Fred and George's eyes almost bulged out of their sockets before they grinned. "We just need to find a place to live. But we have time, we leave for France tomorrow for a month and then we can stay at the Malfoy Manor."

"Going all fancy pants on us, are you?" George asked with a wink.

"A few white peacocks in a large designer garden isn't that fancy." I chuckled. "But I'll be back in September. If you'll have me."

"You better get your arse on the train September first, or I'll drag you from wherever you're hiding." Angelina laughed. She shifted until we were leaning against the couch and had her arm looped around me.

"So, you guys aren't mad at me?" I started and saw all the confused faces looking at me. "For not telling you about my uncle."

"Of course not!" They all exclaimed loudly.

"We understand, it isn't something that you need to explain." Lee answered.

"He's still the best, funniest, most amazing teacher we ever had." Angelina said, rubbing my arm.

"We do too, you know." George added when I looked at them. "Him having a furry little friend one time a month, doesn't change who he is."

"And the way he raised you says more about him than his friend ." Fred said, both a warm smile on their lips. My smile was wide as I looked at my friends. The portrait door opened again, and before I had time to turn my head, I heard Harry call my name. I stood up from my seat and before I was fully standing, he had wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm so sorry about Lupin. I'm going to get Snape back for this." Harry grumbled, his head buried in my hair. Over his shoulder, I saw Ron and Hermione sit down on the empty seats across from the twins,

"We already took care of that, little man." Fred said.

Harry pulled back and looked at Fred with a frown. I bit back a smile at the look he gave the older twin. With a last scowl at Fred, he turned back to me with a little smile. "Can I talk to you?"

"Yeah, sure." I nodded.

"Let's get up to my dorm." He said as he held out his hand. I looked at the twins, who had a scowl on their selves before Harry pulled me behind him.

I walked into his room and looked around curiously. It wasn't much to behold as he and his friends almost had everything packed but it was interesting. I hopped on the first bed I came across and looked at Harry. He had closed the door and was leaning against it. He was taking in deep breaths which made me worry.