🥳BONUS🥳

First of all thank you so much for 5k reads to this book. It means a lot to me.  Honestly I missed this book so much. The characters were so close to my heart so thought why not give another chapter. This one is a bonus chapter hence it continues after the ending, it also will be a bit long. Enjoyyy 💜💜💫💫.

~A few years back

Taehyung looked at his wife. She laid there her eyes closed, sweat beads clearly visible on her forehead and she had a tired look on her face. Taehyung pecked on her forehead and looked at the nurse who just entered with his new born baby. A smile formed in Taehyung's face when he saw that cute little baby.

"Here, Mr. Kim your son." The nurse gave Taehyung his child and tears rolled down his cheeks seeing how small his baby was looking in his big palms. The baby had his eyes closed and Taehyung couldn't control himself from pecking his forehead.

"Hey champ, look dada is here." Taehyung said and looked at how the baby moved a bit which once again made him smile.

"T-Tae" Taehyung looked at y/n who called him almost in a whisper. She just came out of her unconsciousness and the first thing she saw was Taehyung who was holding their baby like something more precious than his own life.

He immediately neared the baby towards y/n as she took her child in her arms holding carefully. Taehyung caressed her hair and kissed her forehead again.

"Thank you so much, you gifted me such a wonderful child. I am blessed to have a wife like you." It was not the first time for y/n to hear things like this from him. Tears of happiness rolled down her eyes as the baby makes a "owah" sound trying to move in y/n's arms.

"Tae look how cute he is. He is so small. He looks like a small teddy. My teddy." She said and hugged the baby as Taehyung hugged both of them.

The doctor entered the room with a smile on her face.

"Mrs. Kim how do you feel?"

"A bit tired but looking at my baby makes me forget all my pain." Y/n replied and the doctor chuckled. She was happy too seeing them all good.

"I am glad. Mr. Kim you please come with me, I need to talk a few things about her health."

Taehyung nodded before pecking his wife and his son's forehead and went out with the doctor.

"So Mr. Kim, as we found y/n is kinda weak than other new mothers. It is a bit because of her young age."

Hearing the word "weak" brought a frown on Taehyung's face. Nothing mattered to him more than his love's health.

"Why doctor what is it? Is it very bad?" He asked being a bit scared.

"Absolutely not Mr. Kim. It's very normal for some girls to be a bit weak after giving birth. The only thing you need to do is to keep her under care. By which I mean she needs to feed the baby so make sure you feed her. Don't let her skip meals. Make sure she gets atleast 8 hours of sleep daily. Don't let her do any tough job or heavy works for the next few months. She will be absolutely fine and no medications are needed."

The doctor said and Taehyung sighed in relief. He thanked the doctor before going out of the room.

As he opened the door of y/n's room he was welcomed by a tight hug. It was from Jungkook.

"I am so happy hyung, I am an uncle now. I am no more the youngest." He said making Taehyung giggle at his childish nature. They broke the hug and saw it was Lisa who was holding the baby while y/n was looking at them with adore in her eyes.

"Y/Niee your baby is so cute. I can't wait to spoil him with different gifts. I will bethe coolest aunt ever." She said and everyone laughed at her.

●●●