{Chapter - 1}

"Please sir, have some mercy on me. I have kids and wife waiting at home for me". A middle aged man said kneeling down begging before that cold faced young man. Sadly he didn't know that Kim Taehyung didn't knew the meaning of mercy.

The next moment a loud bang was heard and the middle aged man laid there, dead. Blood scattered every corner of the room.

"Clear this mess right now." Taehyung ordered. His voice cold and emotionless as always.

"Tae, you could have atleast gave him another chance." Another man standing in the dark said to Taehyung.

"Huh! There's no place of even a single mistake when they are working for me. He was given a simple fu*king task and he failed even to do that. I only need PERFECTION." Taehyung replied in the most harsh tone ever caring about nothing else. He then went out of the room fixing his coat.

This kind of behaviour was nothing new for Jungkook. They have been bestfriends since childhood and Jungkook has never seen an as emotionless person as Taehyung. He was a normal kid too. However after he lost his parents he turned into a literal stone.

Yes, he had no sympathy for anyone. Taehyung had only one motto that is to kill anyone who comes in his path. He wants no weaknesses in his life. He doesn't even treats Jungkook as his bestfriend. However Jungkook knows that Taehyung is not a bad person even if he was arrogant and may even change someday. So he still considered him as his bestfriend.

Shrugging off all the thoughts Jungkook went out of the room too following Taehyung to accompany him as always.

*****

"Appa! Appa!", A girl in her 20s chirped like a bird calling her father.

"What happened princess?" An old man came outside of the kitchen and said. He smiled as he saw his daughter looking delighted.

"Appa! I again scored the highest rank in my class." Y/N replied excitedly. She was a college student. She surely turned adult but unlike other girls of her age she was comparatively more innocent. A lot more childlike.

"Aww! My daughter is such a brilliant student." Mr. Lee, Y/N's father said patting her head, chuckling at her cuteness.

Suddenly Mr. Lee started coughing very badly. It was very common these days. He would cough very badly and sometimes also throw up blood. Y/N didn't knew about him throwing up blood because she was really sensitive about all these things.

Quickly rushing towards the kitchen, Y/N brought a glass of water. Making her father sit on the couch she made him drink the glass of water.

"Appa! Why are you not visiting doctor? You are coughing like this everyday." Y/N said with an angry pout.

"Y/N, your appa has become old now, he will very soon di-"

Y/N knew what he was about to say so she cut him off in the middle by hugging him tightly and said,
"Why do you always say that. I said na I hate it. You will never leave me."
As Y/N broke the hug Mr. Lee saw her eyes glossy. Tears threatening to fall anytime but she was controlling not to cry.

"Aigoo!! I was just joking princess. Please don't cry. Why are you so sensitive dear?" Mr. Lee said and hugged her back.

As Y/N left the room, Mr. Lee sighed heavily. He was always worried for Y/N. He never told her that he worked for mafias. He always worried that if someday something happens what will happen to her. She is like a soft flower who will not be able to face the harsh reality of this world. He then went inside his room dialling a number.

"Yes, what happened to him?" Mr. Lee asked.

"Tae killed him, uncle." The person on the other side replied.

"Aish this kid and his anger issue. Anyways Jungkook I will meet you two tomorrow and talk about the next mission." Saying this he cut the call.

For Mr. Lee, Taehyung and Jungkook were like his own kids too. He trained Tae like his own kid. He made just the sharp shooter like he himself was. Even though Tae cared about no one but he considered Lee like his parent too. He always respects him and never said anything against him. After 5 years of taking care of the throne the actual heir Taehyung took over the mafia king throne. He surely had the blood of the Kim's and was just the rightful person. There's nothing that he was not perfect in.

However he lacked love and care in his life. Even being the most ruthless person, somewhere Mr. Lee knew that he just needs someone who will love him selflessly. That's the only thing that will be able to change that beast inside him.

Lee's thoughts got interrupted as he heard the cry of his daughter outside the room. He quickly rushed outside to see Y/N was sitting there holding her knees and crying like a little baby.

"What happened baby?" he asked worriedly.

"I-I fe-fell d-down." Y/N replied sobbing badly and then showed her bruised knee. It was bleeding and black spots have formed around the wound.

"Aigo, stop crying. I will treat you just now." Mr. Lee said and rushed in his room bringing a first aid kit and then treated her wound.

"Sss aah." Y/N hissed in pain as the cotton dipped into the antiseptic came in contact of her wound. After a bit of struggle he managed to bandage Y/N and helped her to walk.

"Stay in your room for today. While eating I will bring the food. No need to come out." Mr. Lee ordered.

This was Y/N. She was good at a lot of things but was very much clumsy. Also she could hardly handle pain.

Mr. Lee messaged his temple in worry for his daughter. However he again started coughing very loudly. When he kept his hand on his face he again saw he had coughed blood. He also felt weaker than before.

"No I need to visit the doctor tomorrow." He said to himself frowning before moving out of there and heading towards washroom to clean himself.

_______________________________

So here's the first chapter. One thing, if you are reading this please vote the chapter if you liked and feel free to comment. As all your votes and the comments encourages me to keep writing. I purple you all 💜💜✨