{Chapter - 42}

As the day came to an end, it was time to go back home. Y/N was there laying on the grass, breathing heavily because she was running here and there a moment back. Taehyung sat beside her figure and smiled at how she was pretending to sleep to avoid going back to home.

"I think someone is too sleepy!!" Taehyung said a bit loudly and everyone else looked at them chuckling. On getting no response from Y/N he snaked his arms around her waist and picked her up earning a gasp from her . He suppressed his laugh at seeing her bewildered expressions.

Y/N quickly clutched onto Taehyung's shirt and looked at him with doe eyes filled with anger.

"Why did you pick me up I can walk." Y/N said whining like a kid however the very next moment stopped from the closeness they had. Their faces were just inches away from each other and Taehyung could smell her rose flavored lip balm. He looked lovingly at y/n and as soon as their eyes met, y/n could feel her cheeks getting heated up.

She didn't even realized but Taehyung had already reached the car and he very slowly and delicately placed her inside the car. Finally y/n released a deep breath which she didn't realise she was holding back.

After bidding goodbye to everyone finally Taehyung also entered the car. This time y/n was sitting on the passenger seat. Taehyung slowly leaned forward and y/n tried to back away but was pinned against the seat. Taehyung finally looked at her  nervous eyes. She was sweating even though the aircon was working. Taehyung very gently wiped off the sweat on her forehead with a handkerchief and pulled the seat belt for which he had leaned forward.

The rest of the drive was silent because soon  after Taehyung started the car y/n dozed off to sleep. Finally stopping the car infront of the mansion,  Taehyung turned towards y/n to wake her up but instead got mesmerized by her beauty.

What is it, how come she looks beautiful every single minute of the day. The damn moonlight is just cherry on top. I could just die from admiring her beauty and I won't even regret.

Taehyung smiled at his thoughts and finally picked her up in his arms trying his best to not wake her up due to any disturbance.

He finally made her lay down on the bed, and went to the bathroom to get freshen up.

•••

"Tae? Tae, where are you and why is there so much darkness. TAE!!!!" Y/N almost screamed at the top of her lungs but still she was unable to find her man.

"Are you searching for your husband?" A man in black clothes asked y/n. He was probably the most hideous looking man ever and y/n started taking steps backward. She was scared of this unknown man.

"Baby!!!" A voice filled with pain reached y/n's ears and she looked at that side. For a moment she was relieved to see it was Taehyung but the next moment it turned out to be a horror when she saw blood was coming out of his head.

"Tae, what happened to you?" Y/N said and tears rolled down her cheeks seeing him in pain. She tried to run towards him but the hideous looking man stopped her by pulling her arm.

"Leave me!!!! LET ME GO. TAE!!!!!!" Y/N screamed but it was all vain. The next moment she saw another man had his gun pointed towards him and before she could even react the man pressed the trigger.

Blood came out flowing through Taehyung's head and he fell down there. Dead.

Y/N was set free and she quickly went towards him. Taking him on her lap she started patting his cheek trying to wake him up.

"Tae, wake up.  You can't leave me like that.  You can't leave your y/n like this. You promised you will never leave me huh!!! Wake up." She kept on crying and screaming to wake him up with a hope that maybe he will wake up. However he didn't even move for a bit. Loud helpless cries echoed the whole room.

•••

Sweating and crying y/n woke up from her nightmare but started panicking when she didn't find Taehyung beside her. The next moment a click sound was heard which made her flinch but to her relief it was Taehyung.

Without wasting a minute she ran into his arms, crying like a 5 year old kid. Being totally petrified from what she saw just now. Seeing her in such condition even Taehyung started getting worried.  He picked her up in his arms and she just wrapped her legs around his torso but kept on crying.

Keeping her like that he sat on the bed making her sit on his lap but she still kept on crying.

"What is it baby hm? Why are you crying so much?? I am here see." Taehyung spoke trying to calm her down and caressing her back.

She said nothing only her hiccups between cries were heard and he just held her tightly not wanting to let her go even for a second. After some time of Taehyung saying calming words to her she finally stopped crying but still didn't move from her position.

"So tell me what is it hm? Why are you so scared?" Taehyung asked softly patting her back.

Y/N finally looked at him, and Taehyung could see her eyes turned puffy and nose and ears turned red due to continuous crying.

"They........they took y-you aw-away from......me" Y/N said stuttering and as soon as the memories flashed again her eyes turned glossy with the thought of losing her man.

Taehyung lightly cupped her cheeks and with his thumb he wiped her tears before kissing her on her forehead.

"Your man is very strong. No one can separate us." Taehyung said and y/n nodded still being scared.

Taehyung slightly attached his lips to y/n's lips. Tugging her lower lip by his teeth he made her open his mouth and thus inserted his tounge exploring her mouth. Finally after kissing for a good minute they separated looking at each other's eyes breathing heavily.

"What will I do without you huh??!!" Taehyung said chuckling and y/n chuckled back too.

"So now let's pack our bags." Taehyung spoke again smiling

"Bags? But why?"

"We are going for our honeymoon." Taehyung replied in a deep husky voice. Lust clear on his tone he smirked and winked at y/n. Getting the hint y/n slightly hit on his shoulder.

"Where are we going?" She asked again curiously.

"Europe."