{Chapter - 5}

“Lisa, you know whenever I see him, my heart races so fast. My cheeks start burning. His eyes they attract me so much. You know the first time we met he had a very dark aura. His dark orbs had the power to burn the whole world down. He seemed like the blue fire. The fire that looks as cold as ice but is the hottest fire and can burn everything.”

Y/N was busy narrating her feelings for Taehyung. He might be a nameless person for her but his image has got stuck in her mind.

“Y/N, you are in love!! It's nothing but true love.” Lisa exclaimed as she heard everything from her bestfriend.

If it would have been someone else y/n would have said that it's nothing like that. But for him y/n felt it was love too.

“But he doesn't smiles at me. He didn't even greeted when we met for the first time. He always stares coldly towards me. Also he seems to be older in age.” Y/N said pouting sadly. Lisa could not help but to chuckle at her cute innocent face.

“You don't worry, we will figure out something. By the way it's been an hour you have been ranting about him, but what is his name?”

Y/N looked at Lisa with her doe eyes and she said nothing. On not getting her reply for sometime Lisa slapped herself on head before speaking again.

“Seriously y/n? You don't even know his name? Aish god what do I do with this girl??!!!” Lisa said being annoyed at y/n's stupidity.

Y/N just gave an awkward smile at her words. She only met him twice. So it was obvious she would know nothing about him. However the spark she fell for him it was new to her. She could feel he was different. He felt like her soulmate. Y/N even was innocent but still she knew it was more than just attraction. Something more pure. She was laughing at her own thoughts when she heard her father calling her.

“Lisa, appa is home, I will call you later.” Saying this she waved at her and cut the video call and left the phone on the bed.

“Appa you are back? You go and freshen up I will cook some food for you” Saying this y/n left from there. While Mr. Lee got back into his thoughts.

~Flashback

“Tae, marry my daughter y/n”. He said and he saw how suddenly Tae's facial expressions changed. It was filled with surprise and confusion.

“What are you saying uncle?” Taehyung said getting off the couch and he walked towards the window looking outside.

“Uncle, you know my life's motto. I will never fall in love with anyone. Also you know very well about my life. It's filled with danger. I can't risk someone's life for nothing.” Taehyung said being dejected by his teacher's request.

“Tae, I am not forcing you. You will do whatever you want to. But my daughter she will be left all alone in this cruel world. She never got the mother's love since childhood I was her only parent who brought her up. And I don't trust anyone else in this world. I know how you are but I also know that no other man can protect  her like the mafia king himself. I have always kept her hidden from the mafia world for her safety. But if I leave her alone my rivals will surely take advantage of it. So please it's not your teacher requesting. It's a father. She is very innocent and clumsy who doesn't even knows how to take care of herself.”

Mr. Lee said breaking down into tears. He tried his best to hold back himself but the thought of his daughter and his helplessness made him weak.

“Exactly uncle, I have met her. She's too naive and innocent. She is like the angel who is the reason for people to live and I am the reason for their death. She's like a soft flower and I am a beast. My heart beats for no one and will never beat for anyone. She will be ruined with me. She will have to live in hell without doing any sin.”

Taehyung said pushing his hair back in frustration. The words that he said were true. Mr. Lee knew that y/n and tae were poles apart. However he was the only one who could take care of her after him.

“I am sorry son. I should not have proposed you this. For a moment I turned selfish. My daughter's love turned me selfish. I forgot that you are the mafia king. It's okay I won't pressure you anymore.” Mr. Lee said these words and went out from there wiping his tears away.

How could he forget that it was Kim Taehyung. Just because he behaves well with him that won't change his reality but now what. Who will take care of y/n now. She was too naive for this cruel society and needed someone as strong as Taehyung.

Mr. Lee just knew no matter what Tae was not bad from heart and y/n's pure soul has the power to melt him. That emotionless person also knew that how much innocent and precious she was. Still forcing him to marry would be wrong.

~End of flashback.

Even though Mr. Lee physically returned from there mentally he was still thinking about everything that happened a few hours back. His cheeks had spots of dried tears which surely y/n couldn't see. His heart was clenching at the sight of his innocent daughter.

She was very carefully serving food for both of them. Her small hands which once used to hold his hand and learned to walk, now were cooking delicious dishes. Y/N even though being clumsy, she was really good at doing household chores. She loved cooking and often use to try different new cuisines.

Mr. Lee chuckled sadly as all the past memories of their started hitting him. He felt nostalgic and sad that a few more months then he will never be able to adore his daughter like this anymore.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when he saw his phone was ringing. He looked at the contact it was from Taehyung. He picked up the call expecting tae would say something about work related stuffs but he says,

“I will marry y/n.”

_______________________________

5th chapter done ✅. How was it? Also vote the chapter if you like it. Namjesus will bless you if you vote me 😬😬😂😂