{Chapter - 55}

□A WEEK LATER□

"Get me all information about Seo joon." Taehyung roared and Jungkook looked at him. He was completely raging due to some reasons.

"I though we settled the previous problem because you said he was your father's friend. Also about Mina. He was dejected but he did support your actions."Jungkook said nor understanding Taehyung's intentions.

"Exactly. I got to know he has been gas lighting me into thinking that my parents wanted me to marry Mina, which is not true. Also how come he was so calm even after knowing his own daughter was killed. He has something more to him which we might not be able to understand." Taehyung said and Jungkook looked at him in disbelief.

"Ok I will fetch information about him." Taehyung nodded his head.

"I will go now, y/n must be waiting." Taehyung said and was about to leave but stopped when his phone started ringing. It was an unknown number.

He shared a glance with Jungkook and looked back at the number. Who might it be calling. He intentionally kept the phone at speaker and even Jungkook could hear what was being said.

"You Kim Taehyung,  you think you are too clever? You are doing the same mistake as your father and your wife will face the same as your mother." Taehyung's blood boiled as he heard the words. If he could he would beat the shit out of the person over call.

"Will you stop being a coward and come infront of me? Or you are afraid knowing you can't win against the Mafia king?" Taehyung replied,  his voice filled with anger but held too much authority.

"Don't be so impatient, the day I come out is the day you will cry for your love just like your dad. Be ready for that." The person over call hanged up without waiting anymore.

Jungkook neared Taehyung who was gritting his teeth being quite angry.

"Don't worry hyung, this time we will find this unknown caller and bring an end to all of this at once. Taehyung nodded being assured about it. He would protect y/n at any cost and would stop history from repeating itself no matter what.

●●●

Taehyung entered the house but stopped his steps as y/n almost jumped in his embrace. He too caught her and she wrapped her legs around his torso.

"What happened princess?" He cooed in y/n's ear. His voice smooth like butter.

【Smooth like butter
Like a criminal under cover 🎵🎵🎵 😁🤭】

"I missed you so much." Y/N said not wanting to break the hug or let Taehyung go. Day by day she was growing clingy towards him however Taehyung didn't complain. Instead he liked her being so close to him always.

"Is it so? Then I should recieve some punishment for keeping my princess wait for me." Taehyung said tucking a hair strand behind her ear.

Y/N looked at Taehyung breaking the hug still being in his arms and said 

"Hm looks like baby boy is ready to apologize. Then I should think about something." Taehyung chuckled at her words. She was calling a 26 year old, 6 feet man baby boy when she was herself only 20 years old.

"Yes your highness. So what does my Queen wants?"

"Hm let me think. I want new dress." Y/N said flashing an innocent smile.

"That's it? That's very less. Anyways if you say so. Wait." He said.

He carried y/n towards the bedroom while she kept on hugging Taehyung like a koala.

After sometime Taehyung entered along with two maids who entered with a dozen of clothes that were kept in display.

"Here, I got this much for now. I'll get more later." Taehyung said but y/n's jaw dropped.

"Tae, I wanted only one dress not so many."

"Oh is it so. It's okay let me have the honor to spoil you." Taehyung said as he kissed on her forehead and gestured the maids to leave the room. 5 dresses completely drew y/n's attention and she decided to try them out.

 5 dresses completely drew y/n's attention and she decided to try them out

Taehyung's jaw dropped and eyes widened on the 5th dress. She was looking really beautiful in all the dresses,  but the last one made her look no less than a fairy.

Her long black hair opened and air made them flow. She smiled as her pink plump lips looked just like the cherry on top. Taehyung without any warning just grabbed y/n by her waist and kissed on her lips.

After kissing her devouring all his love into it he broke it and bopped his forehead and cupped her cheeks.

"You look extremely beautiful princess." He said as y/n could feel her cheeks heating up at the closeness. Her heart was beating really fast but so was Taehyung's heart. They were looking at each other being completely lost until were snapped out by someone's voice.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to." Jungkook said laughing awkwardly and y/n pushed Taehyung lightly and looked away being shy and embarrassed while Taehyung groaned in frustration.

"We need to talk." Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded accepting his fate.

"I'll come soon." Taehyung assured y/n before leaving with Jungkook.

"What is it?" Taehyung finally asked Jungkook.

"I got some very important information about Mr. Seo Joon."