{Chapter - 39}

As the sunlight managed to reach Taehyung's face he scrunched his nose and opened his eyes. The first thing he saw was y/n's eyes that she was squinting because of the light. He quickly towered over her to prevent the light from falling. Without disturbing her sleep he got hold of the remote with which he closed the curtains.

He saw y/n once again went back to sleep in his arms. She was really comfortable in his embrace. However he still had to get up. So he placed a pillow on her side and he quietly woke up after pecking on her forehead. He had to go for a mission today, and he was not sure if he could return by that night. He was feeling really bad but after all he was the Mafia King. This one week not a single day passed by when Taehyung failed to prove how much he loved her.

From morning to night, he didn't leave her side even for a single minute . Cancelled all plans he had related to his work. While the protection around the mansion had been increased more knowing that some people are already targetting y/n.  He would treat her like a literal queen. Y/N was too satisfied in his company. From today onwards she was allowed to go to college again with Jungkook as her health got better under Taehyung's care.

When Taehyung came out of the shower he saw y/n was up already staring at her man with so much love and care.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing just looking at someone who's just mine. Do you remember how you said we will never stay in the same room. Now see we are not only in the same room I can see you coming out of the shower." Y/N just blabbered everything that came into her mind. Taehyung crouched at her level, his arms surrounded her body trapping her.

"Does my wife love me that much?"

"Yes, from the very first day I saw you at my house. I knew you were the one for me. I never looked at anyone else like that before." She said smiling and Taehyung just got impressed at how she loved him from the very first sight.

"I was determined even if you don't love me back I will still love you. When Appa decided for my marriage I didn't know it was you so I cried for days but when I saw you as my groom I fell for you all over again." Taehyung heard everything and quickly hugged her, he never imagined someone could love him like that. He was a merciless Mafia and didn't expect anyone's love. However now there she was who loved him at every situation. No wonder she deserved the change that Taehyung had.

"Thank you so much for loving me. I promise I'll never prove your decision of loving me wrong." He said and y/n too hugged him. That's all she wanted in her life. She just wanted to love and  be loved

"Okay love now, I have to go for an important mission. I asked Lisa you can stay with her at night. Don't worry I'll be back by tomorrow morning." Taehyung said like a responsible guardian.

Y/N quickly kissed his cheek and said, "As you say my dear husband." Taehyung blushed on being called dear husband. Who would say he was the same Mafia King who kills people mercilessly.

They finally got ready for the day. While Taehyung went in his car, Jungkook accompanied y/n for the college. The rest of the day went normally and after dropping off Lisa and y/n at Taehyung's mansion Jungkook too went. He was supposed to join Taehyung on his work.

Lisa was busy exploring the mansion when y/n presented tray filled with snacks. The girls were busy gossiping when suddenly there were gun shots heard from downstairs. Lisa became so scared she quickly hugged y/n and tried to hide her face while tears rolled down her cheeks.  Y/N knew she has to be brave.

"Don't worry, Lisa you call Jungkook and stay in the washroom. Lock it and don't come out until I say." Lisa nodded and she hid in the washroom while y/n took slow steps downstairs and saw it was a war going. They were some unknown guards against Taehyung's men. While many were hurt in the crossfire, y/n saw the innocent maids standing who were now taken under hostage.

Y/N's blood ran cold at the scene infront of her eyes.  Everywhere she could only see blood.

"Tae where are you?" Y/N was praying that somehow Taehyung should come to their help magically.

Meanwhile Lisa locked in the bathroom somehow called Jungkook with shaky hands.

"Yes say Lisa."

"J-Jungkook they are fi-firing."

"What??!!! Where are you? Where is Y/N."

Lisa said everything and Jungkook assured that he and Taehyung would return as soon as possible.

Y/N stood there with frozen legs watching how the men who were supposed to protect her were getting killed one by one while the other goons were so many in number.

Suddenly someone said, "Go and bring that y/n ." The other men nodded and unluckily he saw y/n standing on stairs. With trembling legs y/n ran with full speed and entered another room. However before she could close the door the man was there already. He was stopping her from locking the door.

Y/N tried her best but that man was more powerful than her. Within a blow the man opened the door harshly throwing y/n on the ground. She still managed to get a vase in her hand and threw towards the man. However luck was totally not on her side. He easily dodged the vase that got broken into million pieces and he grabbed a fistful of y/n's hair.

Y/N struggled in that man's hold as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Tae where are you." She said to herself sobbing in pain. That man took y/n downstairs still grabbing her hair. Sana who was yet now seeing all the guards getting murdered saw her sister like y/n in pain and couldn't stay in her place anymore. Remembering how y/n was the one to protect her from Taehyung she stood infront of that man and started pushing him.

Even though the man was mightier but still she managed to bit on that man's hand which freed y/n.

"Run y/n run" Sana said and y/n tries to run from the entrance as other guards and men were still engaged in fighting but the next moment another gun shot was heard.

When y/n turned to her horror their laid Sana dead. She was shot straight on her head. Y/N couldn't move any further as her knees gave up seeing the sign. She really loved her like her own sister.

"SANAAAAAAA!!!!" A loud cry left her mouth as she ran towards the dead body. She tried to shake the body body but it was of no use. She has already stopped breathing. She did payback for what she did with y/n.

However before y/n could do anything any further she felt a strong pain in the back of her head and everything went pitch black infront of her eyes.