{Chapter - 19}

"Because you are my wife." Taehyung said in a low deep husky voice coming close to y/n's face. She gulped at their closeness before Taehyung handed out the pill along with a glass of water.

Y/N quickly chugged down the pill with water not wanting to make Taehyung fierce anymore.

He saw y/n was going out of the room.

"Where do you think you are going?"
Taehyung asked raising an eyebrow which made her stop in her spot immediately.

She turned towards him and spoke stuttering out of nervousness, "To m-my room my cl-clothes are th-there. I wi-will go to hos-hospital today."

Taehyung nodded and went back to doing his work while y/n ran out of the room in a hurry like a little kid.

After taking a shower y/n wore a floral dress and got ready to meet her father. Taehyung dropped her at hospital before going to his work.

"Appa!!" Y/N shouted looking at Mr. Lee who was lying on the bed. She quickly ran towards him and hugged him.

As soon as she hugged him she couldn't stop her tears. She kept on crying in his embrace. Mr. Lee too got emotional by her behaviour.

"Y/N! Baby, stop crying huh!! Everything will be okay. Please stop crying." Lee said almost pleading looking at his daughter's little figure who was busy crying.

After some more time she finally broke the hug and looked at her father with tear filled doe eyes, sniffing.

"I hate you Appa why didn't you say to me what happened to you." Y/N said, tears still falling down her eyes.

Mr. Lee cupped her face and wiped her tears with his thumbs. Then he spoke.

"I didn't want you to get hurt baby. Look at you how pale you have become. Taehyung told me that you stopped taking care of yourself."

"No that's not fair. You don't need to worry you will get well very soon." Y/N said trying her best to stop her tears from falling anymore.

Mr. Lee chuckled sadly and said, "I know doctors have said they have treatment but it won't work forever. Anyways you have to now promise me something." Mr. Lee asked which made y/n look at him with confusion.

"Promise? What promise?" She asked not understanding her father well.

"First promise that you will do what I say." Mr. Lee asked .

"Okay I will."

"Then promise no matter what happens you will not fall weak. You will take care of yourself. Also Tae he might look strict but he needs someone to take care of him too. You will take care of him too." Mr. Lee completed and y/n stood there looking at him dumbfounded.

However soon she nodded her head.

Mr. Lee caressed her hair. Then a doctor came for checkup and informed.

"He needs to stay in hospital only for a few more weeks. Until and unless we are positive about his health." Y/N nodded her head in response.

She was waiting outside the hospital for Taehyung to pick her up. However an unfamiliar car stopped infront of her. A man wearing all black came out and walked up to her.

"Taehyung sir has asked us to pick you up." He said but that made y/n look at him with suspicion.

"Hm is it? But he didn't say anything to me. I won't go with strangers." Y/N replied boldly.

"Oh! Little Miss seems to be brave. Okay then." Saying this he held her wrist and tried to dag her towards the car.

Y/N started to struggle and cry for help. Her mind was praying for Taehyung to reach and she started screaming but he kept a cloth in her mouth and nose forcefully which made her lose her consciousness slowly. However before she could close her eyes she saw the man suddenly left his grip on her.