{Chapter - 63}

"I love you Tae, I always will." She mumbled these words and waited to get stabbed to death.

Taehyung who was kept in captive by almost 10 men lost his mind completely. He easily came out of their hold this time thrashing them.
He knew very well that begging for y/n won't help.

Seo joon gritted his teeth and was about to stab y/n when a gunshot was heard making y/n to open her eyes. She saw Seo Joon was on the floor. It was Jungkook who shot him making him fall on the floor. There was Jungkook standing along with other men grinning at the fact that he was able to take him down.

Taehyung jumped on Seo Joon's body holding the gun on his head and said in the most dangerous voice ever.

"You thought you can defeat me ? You were wrong Love can never be the weakness. Instead it is the strength. The strength to fight back. The strength that made me come here for y/n. The strength to live the life. She made me realise that Love was never the weakness. My dad couldn't fight back because he never thought you could be the enemy. I am not same. I knew very well so I had everything prepared already. I am glad that today history almost got repeated and I was able to prove you wrong."

Taehyung said and shot him on forehead as blood splashed everywhere but Taehyung just closed his eyes in satisfaction.

He was able to keep the promise and also proved that loving someone can never be a mistake.

He looked at y/n now who was seeing everything with teary eyes. The war was almost over as Jungkook and the other men killed almost all the men of Seo Joon. Her vision got blurred again as she lost the balance however this time she landed safely in Taehyung's strong arms that wrapped around her waist protectively.

She looked at her savior. There was a smile on her face this time. He proved once again that loving him was never a mistake.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

"Now that I am in your arms I am all okay." She replied which made Taehyung hug her tightly immediately. She hugged him back too.

"Thank you for trusting me. I love you too." Taehyung said and y/n just remained silent. Her whole body weight rested on him as she slowly closed her eyes. Darkness overtook her but she was happy, that she was safe and secured in Taehyung's arms.

When Taehyung realised y/n fainted in his arms he got more concerned. Jungkook who was by now done taking down everyone rushed towards them.

"Take her to the hospital hyung, she is bleeding." Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded his head carrying the fragile body of y/n immediately outside towards his car.

Y/N was immediately admitted to the hospital. However the doctor said she was not in any kind of danger which made him a lot more relieved.

One hour later Jungkook entered the hospital too after he was done taking care of all the matters.

He saw Taehyung was sitting on the bench. He immediately went towards Taehyung.

"What happened Hyung? How is y/n? " He asked.

"Doctors said she is okay now. A few tests were done whose reports are yet to come. We can meet her when she regains her consciousness." Taehyung said making Jungkook feel a lot more relieved.

"Hyung I found Jihoon's dead body in the mansion. It feels like Seo joon killed his son himself." Jungkook said making Taehyung look at him with widened eyes.

"Why will he kill his own son?" Taehyung asked but before he could reply the Nurse said y/n was now awake.

Y/N opened her eyes slowly and saw the Nurse and an assistant doctor came to check upon her. While they were busy a memory flashed in y/n's mind.

~Flashback~

When Seo joon was dragging y/n, Jihoon came to her aid. He pushed Seo Joon harshly.

"Dad, you can't treat my would be wife like that. I did everything you said but I won't tolerate if you hurt her." Jihoon said and Seo joon stood up on his feet gritting his teeth.

"You are a good for nothing just like your mom. You don't deserve to live." He said and shot him straight on his forehead. Jihoon didn't get the time to understand or react and he fell down on the floor, lifeless.

Y/N however did not react because she was angry on Jihoon. He would have tried to kill Taehyung to marry y/n.

~Flashback ends ~

Y/N's thoughts got interrupted as Taehyung almost barged into the room and immediately hugged y/n tightly.

"Thank you so much for being alright, y/n. I promise I will step down from this Mafia thing so that in the future you won't have to suffer anymore."

Y/N broke the hug and looked at Taehyung in disbelief.

"Why will you give up on the throne for me?"

"Because nothing else matters to me except for you. I love you and I don't care about any power anymore. I'll have my business which will be enough to keep you like a queen." He said and y/n hugged him feeling touched by his words. He surely loved her a lot.

Somewhere or the other she wished if her father would have been alive he would have been so happy together.

"I love you Tae." Y/N said.

Taehyung broke the hug, cupped her cheeks and placed a kiss filled with pure love on her forehead and said,

"I love you too y/n."