{Chapter - 24}

"Taehyungshiii, I was pushed in the pool." Y/N said looking into his dark orbs.

"What?!" Taehyung asked being bewildered.

"Yes I was just sitting near the pool safely. I felt someone's presence behind me, but before I could react I was pushed by a force into the pool. After that I saw no one." Y/N narrated the whole story and Taehyung understood she was not lying. He clenched his jaw thinking who it can be.

"Ok fine I will look into it. You go and take rest." Taehyung ordered before heading out of the mansion.

Gritting his teeth Taehyung dialled a number on his phone.

"Hello, yes Mr. Park I wanted to ask that do you have a CCTV camera at your house?"

"Yes I do."

"Please send me all the footages of last night's party. It's important."

"Okay."

That's what Taehyung and Jimin conversed on the call. Taehyung could sense that it might not be done by any of his rivals because y/n was just pushed to the pool. His rivals won't be that dumb to do something like this. He still however wanted to know who might be the reason behind this.

"Hyung!! What's wrong?" Jungkook asked as he saw Taehyung coming out of his mansion with a bit of worry.

"Nothing just some work related issues." Taehyung said not wanting to disclose anything related to what happened last night.

"By the way Jungkook!"

"Yes?"

"Do you know how to like keep a girl happy. I mean you know." Taehyung asked scratching the back of his neck trying hard to not look suspicious but Jungkook got him. Afterall he noticed the change in him how can he not understand.

"Well why?" Jungkook asked raising an eyebrow trying to tease the older a bit who just poked his inner cheek with tongue not getting the right words to speak.

"Um nothing, y/n was getting bored."

"Is it?" Jungkook asked still trying to tease Taehyung. It was maybe the first time in years that he was able to tease that cold iceberg.

"Okay fine. Take her to shopping and a good restaurant. I heard girls really like to shop and y/n specifically likes to eat as I heard from Uncle Lee." Jungkook finally gave advice to Taehyung like a responsible bestfriend.

Taehyung nodded his head and blurted a thanks before getting into his car. While Jungkook entered the mansion. He was there to talk with y/n as he knew she will be bored. Also Jungkook already considered her as a little sister.

"Y/Nshii, are you there?" Jungkook said in a loud chirping voice while all the maids bowed him. Everyone knew how important Jungkook was.

He was the second most important person for Taehyung after Mr. Lee till now. Y/N who was busy cooking something in the kitchen even after being stopped for a million times by the maids came out running and smiling like a little kid. She used to really like the company of her new bestfriend and brother Jungkook.

"Jungkookshi you here? Why are you standing come sit ." She said before dragging the man who was almost double of her size towards the couch and made him sit. It looked like she was about to atart gossiping and Jungkook as always would listen to her all the words.

"Y/Nshii why did you not go to college today?" Jungkook asked which made y/n to bite her lips. She didn't wanted to repeat the incident to anyone as it already was a headache for her so she decided to lie.

"Oh that just I didn't feel like you know." She said and giggled. Jungkook giggled too seeing her cute smile. She would look like a real kid if she doesn't tells her age to anyone.