{Chapter - 2}

“Sir, I am sorry but you have Cancer last stage.” The doctor declared looking at the reports.

“What are you saying doctor?” Mr. Lee asked being shocked.

“Yes sir. I am sorry to say but it can't be treated anymore. You only have three months or even less than that.” The doctor said apologetically. However that was his job. He always saw patients like that. He had been Mr. Lee's family doctor for a long time. So he felt more bad for him.

“O-Okay.” Saying this Mr. Lee went out of his cabin. He headed towards his car and asked the driver to drive. He felt himself helpless.

He was totally broken from inside. It was not because of himself, he was worried for his daughter. Y/N will not be able to accept the news easily. Mr. Lee's heart was shattering into pieces when his daughter's innocent face came in his mind.

How will he inform her? She will lose her mind if anyhow she gets the news.

Y/N's mother died while giving birth to her. So she was brought up only by her father. However for Y/N, Mr Lee was both mother and a father. She would feel the emptiness of not having mother but then Mr. Lee never failed to make her feel happy.

Y/N was staying in hostel for a long time and would hardly come back home. However since last few months Y/N is staying with her father again. She knows nothing about her father's job and also about mafias.

~At college

“Yaah Y/N, give back my notebook.” A girl shouted and was running behind Y/N who was teasing her. She was running with her secret notebook.

“Oh my god lisa, I didn't knew you had a crush.” Y/N said teasing her reading the notebook. However she accidentally bumped into another girl and sat down holding her head.

“Aish! This girl.” The girl made her stand up.

Y/N looked at her with her doe eyes. It was their senior soojin.

“Sorry unnie (sister).” The two bestfriends said in unison.

“What are you girls doing here? What if you got hurt, or it was some bully instead of me?” She scolded them like an elder sister. Soojin always thought Y/N or Lisa as her sisters.

“Unnie, I found her secret notebook. She has written the name of her crush here.” Y/N said giggling and Lisa glared at her.

“Is she speaking the truth Lisa?” Soojin asked raising an eyebrow.

“Yes unnie.” Lisa confirmed.

“Who is it?” Both the girls asked together.

“Jeon Jungkook.” Lisa said keeping her gaze low.
Soojin gasped at the mention of the name but Y/N stood there confused.

“Who is he? Is he from our school?” Y/N questioned curiously to which Lisa and Soojin stared at her in disbelief. How could she not know
The Jeon Jungkook.

“Are you for real Y/N?” Lisa asked but Y/N still looked at her confusedly.

“He is a well known Mafia. Bestfriend of the Mafia King Kim Taehyung. They are the trustees of this college.” Soojin informed.

“Mafia? What's a Mafia?” Lisa and Soojin slapped their head at Y/N's stupid questions.

“Y/N you are such a pabo(fool). What to do with you? Anyways don't tell anyone I have crush on the renowned mafia. However I hate his bestfriend Kim Taehyung.” Lisa said.

“Why?”

“A month back both of them visited our college. I was carrying a pile of files that teacher ordered to bring from the staff room. Not being able to see I bumped into that arrogant Taehyung. He didn't even ask me once that if I was okay and left as if I was invisible. That was when I saw Jungkook for the first time too. He helped me to stand up and carry the files. He was so cute and humble. Oh my gosh I love him.” Lisa said blushing and her eyes sparkled as she mentioned Jungkook.

‘‘Maybe he was really busy, that's why Taehyung ignored you. Also it was your fault too you shouldn't have carried so many files that it will block your view.” Y/N said justifying Taehyung's point.

“Anyways whatever it is girls, don't say all these things to anyone. Those mafias are not normal people. Okay I will go now.” Soojin said and left from there leaving the two bestfriends.

While walking back to her home with Lisa, Y/N asked

“Lisa?"

“Hm. What is it?”

“How did you understand that you have fell in love with Jungkook?”

“Hm, good question Y/Niiee. You know when I saw him for the first time my heart skipped a beat. He was so much close to me and I could feel my cheeks burning. Suddenly the temperature around me raised and I started feeling something I never felt before. When he looked at me, I swear I could just get lost into his eyes. My heartbeat would always get raised whenever I heard his name. I could just only see him whenever I closed my eyes.” Lisa said but her tone turned a bit sad.

‘‘But you know it's of no use, because he will never love me.” Lisa said lowering her gaze, looking at her feet.

“Why are you saying like that who knows he may fall for you too.” Y/N tried to motivate her.

“Hm. Anyways you tell me, have you ever felt like that for anyone before?” Lisa asked.

“No I never felt like that.” y/n said laughing awkwardly. She always thought that she could never fall in love with someone. No man made her heart race or feel her special. So she avoided all such things always.

“Don't worry, you will get your prince charming too.” Lisa said giggling.

After bidding Lisa bye, Y/N entered into her house to be welcomed by two unknown tall men. Their auras were not really positive and they looked very dangerous. However when the two men saw her, one man smiled warmly at her meanwhile another one just stared at her with a blank cold face.

However somewhere or the other Y/N felt odd about that man. Even though she herself was a very bright kind of girl still that gloomy faced man was attracting her. That gloomy face , which had lots of secrets behind it. Someone with sterned yet beautiful facial features. 

When she stared into his eyes they had an unknown eye contact. Eyes that could burn the world and then there was Y/N's eyes filled with innocence. Those two quiet opposite from each other eyes attracted each other and they continued staring until a voice snapped the both of them out of their thoughts.

_______________________________

So here's the second chapter. One thing, if you are reading this please vote the chapter if you liked and feel free to comment. As all your votes and the comments encourages me to keep writing. I purple you all 💜💜✨