{Chapter - 41}

[A double update because this book crossed 500 views recently. Not just that somehow this book is getting almost 50 reads everyday which is a very big deal for me. So my way of celebrating. ENJOY ✌❤]

Y/N was ready wearing an yellow dress chosen by Taehyung. After the rough night Taehyung wanted to lift up her mood. Even though it would be tough but still we can't stop living our life. She took slow steps outside the room to find Taehyung. Her mind would frequently get stuck to the fact how Sana would help her in getting dressed up. She was like a sister and losing her was a very big loss. These thoughts would bring tears in y/n's eyes but still she was trying her best to not cry.

There stood below the stairs, her man. The moment he saw y/n he hugged her tightly. Y/N too hugged him back. She liked his warmth so much. Without any warning Taehyung picked her up in his arms not breaking the hug and y/n too out of habit wrapped her legs around his torso.

"Are you ready to go?" Taehyung asked softly. Y/N kept her face on the crook of his neck and hummed. Taehyung knew she was still sad and scared about the last night. That's why he didn't break the hug even for a moment. Keeping her intact like that within his arms he entered the car.

"Oh! How will you drive?" Y/N asked looking at him.

"You don't worry about that, you just stay like this on my lap." Taehyung said tucking her loose strands of hair behind her ear and pecking her eyes and then her forehead. Y/N could melt in his embrace and that won't be a shock. Taehyung was handling y/n like a soft delicate flower that could die any moment it was not taken care of.

The rest of the drive she remained like that in Taehyung's embrace, the warmth made her fall asleep again.

"Y/Naaah baby wakeup, look we are here." Taehyung said caressing the back of her head. She opened her eyes and rubbed them with a faint smile on seeing Taehyung smiling and calling her.

She finally saw the place, it was more like a garden and there were trees, beautiful flowers, butterflies roaming around. Y/N really liked the place, the nature's beauty, the fresh air everything was so refreshing.

"Why are we here, Tae?" Y/n asked innocently blinking her doe eyes which Taehyung found extremely cute.

"To have picnic. I know you like to go for picnics,  that is why." Taehyung said and smiled.

"Really? But only you and me?"

"No, look at there." Taehyung pointed at a place and y/n looked there and squealed in happiness. There were standing Lisa, Jungkook,  Jimin and Soojin.

Taehyung finally entwined his fingers with y/n's and they reached at the spot where others were waiting for them.

"Unnie!!!!!" Y/N screamed and hugged soojin tightly. She has been missing her for so long.

Soon they settled down at the place and started enjoying the day. Miraculously y/n almost forgot about the previous things and she once again became all cheerful talking and playing with her friends. Taehyung couldn't stop admiring her beauty there was someone else too who was admiring Lisa's beauty.

Jungkook was deeply mesmerized by her playing around. His heartbeat would become fast whenever she was near and cheeks would heat up suddenly.

*****

A sound of loud slap echoed the whole room as an old man slapped a younger man. The latter person fell on the ground holding his cheeks looking at the old man in disbelief.

"You have gone mad in love, Jihoon. Who told you to take such a step without informing me. Have you ever thought what will happen if Taehyung gets to know about our whereabouts. Are you trying to be as worthless as your sister????!!!!" The old man said gritting his teeth.

"Appa, it was not my fault that Noona suddenly wanted to play the game. I warned her but still she insisted so I couldn't stop her. Noona even blamed on me . I just created the accident rest was Noona's plan. I don't care about the fucking Kim Taehyung, I need my y/n that's it." Jihoon said with the same aggression.

"Fools, you all are just fools. Your sister already lost her life next will be you, if you take such hasty decisions. I already promised you that after I kill that Taehyung you can have y/n, then why can't you wait for a bit??? Due to your foolishness our men are in danger. It's all because your mother didn't raise you like a man." The old man completed his sentence and picked up the glass of Wine which was thrown harshly on the floor by Jihoon.  He grabbed the old man's collar almost choking him to death.

"You, Mr. Park SeoJoon if you bring the name of my mother again I won't think twice before Killing you."

"I AM YOUR FATHER JI HOON!!!!"

"MY FATHER?! HE WAS DEAD THE DAY HE KILLED MY MOTHER. SO DON'T SAY THAT."

Jihoon finally left his collar and went out of the room cursing the old man.

"Huh!! You are still a kid son, for me just a trump card. The moment I get the throne of Mafia King I'll make sure to kill you the same way I killed your mother."