{Chapter - 23}

"I t-think I love you."

He said to himself. He felt lucky that y/n was sleeping and didn't hear him. He still wasn't ready to accept his feelings for her. However today when he almost thought he lost her, he felt something different.

He can't lose her not at any cost. That feeling made him realise how close he has come to her in just a few days. He has now started living for someone.

This was all new for that ruthless mafia king. He never imagined that his life can be dependent on an innocent girl like hers.

However he still didn't wanted to accept the feelings because he was scared. He was scared something similar will happen to her like his mother. He didn't wanted to get weak but moreover he didn't wanted her to get hurt.

What is it so different about you y/n? Why are you making me weak? How come you make my heart beat for you? Why for the first time I want to break my motto and love you like no one else could? Why?

This feeling for her surely was annoying but at the same time it gave him some kind of pleasure. He felt wounded but that didn't hurt him. He smiled sadly looking at her face and then drifted off to sleep. A more comfortable than he usually has because now he has someone beside him. After years of being alone in pain he finally had someone who gave him pleasure. Y/N was like water in his desert like life.

As the sunrays touched Y/n's face she squinted her eyes. She blinked a few times trying to adjust to the light. After getting up she felt extremely fatigue and pain in her body.

She remembered what happened last night and as soon as the memories flashed in her mind she looked around herself. There was no one beside her even Taehyung was not present. She didn't clearly remember anything after falling down in the water but she did remember that Taehyung saved her.

She finally took steps towards the washroom with sore limbs. She was struggling inside the water for long trying to swim that was the reason why her muscles were aching.

She got ready for the day knowing she will be skipping college for the day. She was in no condition to go to college.

After coming out of the room she headed towards the dining table but still didn't see Taehyung. She got a bit sad as now she will have to eat all alone. However soon a voice made her alert.

"Why? Waiting for me?" Y/N saw it was Taehyung. She got lost at his look. He would look good in everything. He was in casuals as if he was skipping his work too but still looked so hot.

Y/N was lost in her thoughts but soon came out of them when she realised Taehyung was looking at her too.

"N-no wh-why I will wa-wait for you." Y/N said pouting which made Taehyung chuckle a bit.
Y/N got shocked seeing him smiling. Even that was very little but still she never imagined Taehyung could smile too.

"Such a terrible liar." Taehyung spoke once again trying to be serious which made y/n blush in embarrassment. However she noticed some changes in him.

It was not a very big change but he surely seemed a bit more warm than before.

He finally made his way towards the chair and ordered her to come near him.

Knowing his dominant side y/n quietly went near him without fighting.

He swiftly picked her up again earning a gasp from her and made her sit on his lap.

"From today onwards this seat is reserved for you." Taehyung said making y/n more and more shocked.

She can't believe he was the same person she met a few weeks back. He was so cold at first however slowly he surely was changing and everytime he successfully made y/n become shocked.

When I felt that he had more than just being cold and rude, I was right. He surely has a side he himself is unaware of.

Y/N thought to herself before hearing something more shocking.

Taehyung held the plate of food infront of her and spoke, "Today you feed me." He said in more like demanding.

Y/n gulped at his order even maids present there got shocked. They couldn't believe it was the same Taehyung they have been working for.

"M-me?" Y/N said making Taehyung furrow his eyebrows.

"Do you think anyone else is sitting on my lap?" He asked and y/n quickly nodded her head as a no. She picked the plate in her hand but didn't make any movement so Taehyung spoke again.

"I am really hungry, if you don't feed me I will eat you." Taehyung said smirking.

"WHATTT!!!! ARE YOU MAN-EATER? WHY WILL YOU EAT ME? P-PLEASE D-DO-ON'T." Y/N replied being all scared but Taehyung just slapped himself mentally seeing her innocence.

However she quickly held the spoonful of food against his mouth. He finally ate and the feeling was amazing for him.

He was  so busy in being a matured person that he forgot how being loved and cared  actually felt like. He forgot how good it felt when someone fed you with their own hands.

Y/N was happy too while feeding Taehyung. She always wanted to do these things for her boyfriend or husband. However the current circumstances made her feel maybe she won't get the chance anymore. But now she finally got the chance.

She kept on feeding him and a smile automatically formed in her face. A man from distance didn't only adore that couple infront of him, he also felt that finally his bestfriend found that person.

Jungkook always knew that someday Taehyung will get back to how he was before his parents' death. He just needed the right person who will understand him and once again will be bring out that lost kid inside him. The kid that yearned to be loved by someone.

After all he was not a bad person. Neither did he deserve all those years of loneliness. He was left with nothing but just a motto in his life to take revenge.

Taehyung really thought that by not falling in love he would be able to do that. However Taehyung was just deprived of that selfless love. Jungkook did try to be a good bestfriend but he knew that it will be someone else who will eventually be able to bring out that side of him.

And there , the girl sitting on his lap. The way Taehyung was looking at her clearly spoke how much lost he is in her love.

Jungkook smiled at their cuteness and went out not wanting to disturb their private moment.

After y/n was done feeding Taehyung, he fed her too.

"So are you going to college today?" Taehyung asked even though he somewhat knows the answer but still he wanted to hear from her.

"N-no it hurts everywhere." Y/N said in a whisper thinking Taehyung might scold her but he did nothing but to safely make her stand on her feet.

"Yes it is okay. Take rest." Y/N sensed a warmth in his tone. She looked at him and smiled happily.

"When you don't know swimming then why weren't you careful?" Taehyung asked finally which made y/n remember something and her facial expressions changed into serious one.

"Why? What happened?"
Taehyung asked seeing her frown.

"Taehyungshiii I was pushed inside the pool."