{Chapter - 10}

“I do” These two simple shortest words which comprised only three letters seemed to be a lot for y/n to say. She successfully managed to not stutter saying the last vow.

She sighed in relief and felt a bit calm however the next words from the priest once again made her heartbeat fast. So fast that she felt it could get explode at any moment.

“You may now kiss the bride.”

Taehyung's expressions didn't change even a bit. He just stepped forward towards and cupped her face. Both of them looked at each other's eyes. It would be a lie that y/n could not go weak on her knees for those dark orbs.

She gulped hard seeing that muscular man infront of her who is almost double of her size. His hands were big enough to cover her whole face. As y/n could feel the distance between them was getting erased by every passing minute her heart beat became more rapid. Those few seconds seemed to be years and everything seemed to stop around her.

She was sweating very badly however Taehyung just pecked her lips slightly as an indication that it was all because of the ritual.
Even though somewhere y/n felt a bit relieved she felt bad too because he didn't really kiss her.

The next moment she shrugged her thoughts thinking that Taehyung must have done it to make sure she was not uncomfortable.

What they didn't notice was a pair of eyes looking at them. Those eyes were filled with hatred, jealousy and anger.

Taehyung and Y/N both didn't have much friends or relatives so very soon they were done with the greetings now it was time to return.

The whole drive was silent. Taehyung was busy scrolling through his phone almost forgetting the human seating beside him. Meanwhile y/n couldn't stop praising the ethereal beauty of Taehyung.

The dim light of his mobile falling on his face in the dark was making him look like an angel. It was true he had a very stern and scary look but somehow y/n was able to see a beauty other than that.

After a few minutes of drive the car stopped and y/n got back to her senses. She understood they have reached the destination. She saw Taehyung got down from the car but didn't help her to come out. With a bit of struggle, wearing the bridal dress she took small steps behind her husband.

She saw the surroundings around her. There were many guards and the house better to call the mansion was huge. Y/N's jaw dropped seeing something that huge and full of lights. She never imagined that she will be living somewhere as luxury as that.

Finally they entered inside and y/n saw it was more beautiful than outside. She smiled unknowingly at the brightening beauty of everything. There were different maids standing and bowing at them. She bowed back not knowing what to do.

She was busy admiring the beauty but suddenly she bumped into something hard and stumbled back. She was about to fall but a pair of strong arms her stopped her from falling. She looked up it was Taehyung.

“Aish such a troublesome girl.” He said to himself.

Clearing his throat he said pointing towards a room, “That is going to be your room. Whatever you need is already present and if you need anything else just ask any maid.”

Y/N heard everything and felt confused aren't they married now, then why different rooms.

“What about you? You will not stay with me? We just got married.” Y/N asked showing her doe eyes but the words that left Tae's mouth left her heartbroken.

“Miss y/n if you don't know let me tell you I just married you because your dad asked so. I don't love you and I will never love you. So forget about living a life like husband and wife. We will just be staying under same roof and I will provide you with the necessities. After you are matured enough you are allowed to leave the house. I hope I am clear.” Taehyung said in his emotionless voice.

However y/n's heart shattered into million pieces. “He won't love you”. These words started ringing behind her head. What will she do now she was already in love with him. Her heart aches to think that he doesn't considers her as a wife. Tears threatened to fall down her eyes at anytime. However Taehyung seemed to be least bothered. He just went to his seperate room living that girl alone.

Y/N went to the room that was given to her. As soon as she locked the door she broke down in tears. She never imagined her life would turn like this.

«Y/N's pov»

What did he say? He will never love me. But why what did I do. Why do I love him already. What about the marriage vows we took just now? Are they all fake for him now.

A-appa why did you get me married to someone who will not love me. What do I do now? I feel suffocating.

«Author's pov»

Y/N started sobbing badly repeating those words to herself. She was badly hurt. She wanted a simple life then why suddenly it took such a big turn. She curled up like a ball and slept on the floor not even changing her clothes.

"I hate you."