{Chapter - 9}

Y/N wokeup as the rays of sunlight hit her face. Her head was hurting very badly, she has been crying since last two days ever since that incident happened with her. The more she thought about the day the more she was scared. That's when once again she started thinking about Taehyung.

«Y/N's pov»

I really was feeling low but as soon as the incident came into my mind I got reminded about him, my nameless cold guy. However he will never be mine. After all today was that day.

Today is my ‘MARRIAGE’. I was nervous and various thoughts were coming into my mind. I know from today onwards someone else will have all the rights on me. I never imagined this day would come so soon. I wanted a simple life where I would date the guy I love and then we will marry.

Anyways it's my Appa's wish he surely has done a lot of things for me I can't let him down. So I will do this marriage. Yes my nameless guy is surely good looking and handsome but my father's choice for me won't be bad either.

I soon started getting ready for the day. We will be getting married in the church and my friends will come at my home to make me get ready. I am really anxious about everything hopefully it will all be nice.

*****

«Author's pov»

Both Taehyung and Y/N started getting ready for the day.

“Hyung, you look so handsome it won't be surprising if y/n suddenly starts loving you.” Jungkook said trying to tease the poker faced man.

However as always Taehyung didn't  heed to his words. He had only one thing in his mind that he was doing this marriage as a payback to whatever his teacher did him till now. Mr. Lee took care of him when he was alone so now he will also take care of y/n for a few years.

He would maintain total distance and there will be nothing like married couples.

His thoughts got interrupted when Jungkook spoke again, “Let's go now hyung or else we will be late.” Taehyung just nodded his head.

He had already informed the maids to keep a seperate room and clothes ready for y/n. He told his driver to drive and along with Jungkook headed towards the church. Jungkook was the only one he had after Lee who was close to him.

Meanwhile,

“Y/N you are looking so gorgeous Mr. Kim won't be able to remove his eyes from you.” Soojin said smiling looking at y/n who had a slight smile on her face.

“When I saw Mr. Kim he seemed like a strict jerk though. Good thing Jungkook will be with him.” Lisa said not caring about the environment. She was really excited to know that Jungkook will be there because she knew that Taehyung and Jungkook were partners.

“Sush!” Soojin said to Lisa seeing that y/n's smile dropped knowing Taehyung was strict. They decided to keep it a secret that what mafias actually were from her because they didn't want to upset her. She was already upset from the decision of sudden marriage by her father.

“Darling, Lisa, y/n let's go.” Jimin called the girls. He was dating Soojin for a year now. When he entered the room his jaw dropped seeing Soojin who was dressed as the bridesmaid. Forgetting everything Jimin just went towards her and smooched on her lips. Everyone stood there dumbfounded by his sudden actions.

On realising what he did Jimin said on his behalf, “What to do she is looking so good I couldn't help.” He completed and started laughing sheepishly.

Y/N was really happy seeing the couple but somewhere her heart clenched because at that moment she got reminded about her nameless guy. She wanted to experience those same things with him but it's of no use anymore someone else would claim her today.

Seeing Y/N not saying anything Soojin felt worried for her. She always loved her like an elder sister and always wanted her to be happy.

“What happened Y/N?” Soojin asked.

“Nothing” y/n replied forcing a fake smile.

“Aigooo don't worry you are looking beautiful too. However your beauty will be praised by your husband.” Jimin said winking his eye.

Lisa and Soojin laughed at his statement while y/n just smiled.

*****

They were standing outside of the church. Mr. Lee looked at his daughter. He was overwhelmed with feelings.

He hugged her and said, “My baby is looking so good.” Breaking the hug both of them looked at eachother with teary eyes. It was not just marriage but also a father would give up his daughter to someone else.

Locking their arms Mr. Lee led y/n down the aisle. She was looking down the whole way not wanting to look at her soon to be husband. While Lisa's eyes started sparkling as soon as she spotted Jungkook.

Finally Lee and y/n reached the aisle, she was still looking at the ground. Taehyung was awestruck seeing Y/N's beauty. She didn't have any heavy makeup but still she looked gorgeous in her wedding gown. It would be a lie that his heart didn't skipped beats looking at her. He was snapped out of his thoughts as Lee spoke.

“Take care of my daughter.” He said and Taehyung just nodded his head.

Taehyung felt weird because still
y/n was still not looking at him.

Y/N slowly lifted her head to see her husband and her eyes caught those familiar dark orbs. Something that never let her sleep in peace from the day she met him. Those same eyes that made her believe in love.

Her heart started beating really fast. She slowly mumbled “Kim Taehyung.”

Yes the unknown cold guy was not unknown anymore. She felt like a truck full of different feelings hit her. The man she dreamt of was standing infront of her. Her cheeks flushed and showed a light crimson red colour. She came back to her senses when she realised that the priest started telling the marriage vows.

“Do you Kim Taehyung accept y/n as your wife without any objection?”

“I do” Taehyung said with the same emotionless face.

“Do you Lee Y/N accept Taehyung as your husband without any objection?”

As the father of the church said these words y/n suddenly felt like her world stopped. She has always heard this vows before in other marriages but right now it seemed so important for her. With a racing heart beat she gulped and opened her mouth to speak,

“I do”.