{Chapter - 36}

"J-Jungkook?!!"
A low whisper came out of y/n's mouth while Taehyung stood their all shocked.

"What are you doing hyung? She was insulting y/n, your y/n and you said nothing?" Jungkook said getting angry on the elder not knowing the reason behind it. Taehyung made him more confused as he just ignored the question and knelt towards Mina.

"Jungkook,  I know what she said was wrong but behave yourself Mina is my wife." Taehyung said in a deep calm voice because he was confused about whom to support.  Jungkook however was fuming in anger without knowing the whole truth. Veins popped out on his neck as he tried to calm down himself.

He grabbed the collar of Taehyung and shook him a bit roughly trying to understand what was wrong.  "YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND HYUNG.  SHE IS NOT YOUR WIFE,  Y/N IS YOUR WIFE."

Jungkook said the words and let go of his grip while Taehyung stood there with shocked eyes.

"Stop lying,  I am his wife. Isn't it babe?" Mina asked seductively but Taehyung just held his head in frustration and let out a loud groan. 

"Hyung are you gonna trust her over me now? Look at y/n carefully,  she is Lee y/n daughter of Lee dong wook and our teacher. Did you forgot how uncle Lee asked you to marry his daughter. Have you even forgot that you loved y/n so much.  You saved her from the college bullies. I know hyung this Mina might have manipulated you but listen to your childhood friend. Also believe your heart, doesn't it aches for y/n? Look at her pathetic face, she looks so worn out. And this cheap girl has been insulting her. Only if I knew before you would be like this I would have taken y/n away with me."

Jungkook knew everything because he got to know about the accident through the source and then he confirmed everything from Taehyung's doctor. So he managed to return from his work as soon as possible.

Taehyung suddenly lost his mind on hearing everything and started breaking everything that was infront of them making everyone go shocked.

Tears rolled down y/n's cheeks seeing him in such a condition.  He was behaving like a mad man.

Tae's mind was completely cluttered with faint memories, and they were hurting his head. He couldn't differentiate the reality and the fake in his mind anymore.

He started screaming loudly destroying almost everything and the rest three just stood seeing his pathetic condition.  It was the first time for Jungkook too to see him like that.

However soon Taehyung felt a pair of small arms getting wrapped around his waist. He saw it was y/n.

"Please......calm down........please." She kept on hugging him and didn't broke it patting his back. Taehyung felt a sudden rush of comfort in her arms and the unclear memories started becoming more clear.

Then a voice rang in his mind which worked like a magic, "Kim Y/N." All the moments were infront of his eyes now. He remembers how he loved her, how he cared for her. Yes she was the one, she was the wife.

That first day of their meeting when he fell in love at the sight of her eyes, he fell all over again even when he lost his memories.  No wonder she was the one for him. The missing puzzle piece and also the one he loves. His "WIFE".

He took a deep breath when he felt calm and finally broke the hug looking at y/n with those very familiar love filled eyes. Y/N looked at him too and somehow realized that maybe he remembers things now. However a high pitch voice brought them back to reality.

Mina forcefully dragged away y/n and said, "How dare you touch my husband with that filthy hand of yours?" She pushed y/n harshly to the floor which made y/n wince in pain and Taehyung lost his temper immediately.  He took out his gun and shot on Mina's left leg. 

With a shrilled cry she sat down on the floor out of pain.

"What's wrong with you Tae, I am your wife."

"You still got the guts to say that? I can't believe you." Taehyung said brushing his hair out of frustration. He chuckled at her courage to say something like that not knowing he remembers everything now.

"You did very wrong by using my memory loss to torture y/n. Now it's time you face that too." He looked at his guard who understood what he has to do and dragged Mina somewhere, while she kept on screaming and moving her hands and legs. Some other guards helped too. Taehyung helped y/n to get up.

Y/N quickly hugged him and started crying her heart out.

"I will follow them." Jungkook said while Taehyung nodded and he headed out knowing that they needed some alone time together.

"I missed you so much Tae. I thought I will never be able to be with you again.  I really missed you so much. I was so afraid when you forgot me. I thought I would die." She said and continued to cry as Jungkook left. Her heart was filled with painful emotions that were collected over this one week. It felt like an eternity for her that she wasn't able to come close to Taehyung.

"Sshhh sshhh don't cry anymore, I am sorry. I know I am not a good husband how can I forget my own wife??" Taehyung said feeling guilty and patting y/n's back. He was feeling sad too because he knew she was in such a condition because of him only. Only if Mina was not obsessed with him.

"I promise this will never happen again. You are the only one I love. Even without my memories I loved you every single minute. I was just scared because I felt it was wrong to love someone else while having a wife. I love you and will always love you no matter what." Taehyung said all the comforting words and y/n looked at him and finally smiled.

"I know it that's why I was ready to accept all punishment that Mina used to give just to stay by your side. I would have waited like that forever. " Taehyung felt blessed that he found someone like that in his life who didn't give up on him even in the most difficult time.

"Aah" a groan came out of y/n's mouth as she felt pain in her stomach area. Taehyung quickly broke the hug checking on her.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked worried and y/n just kept holding her stomach.

"I-it h-hurts." She said and almost fell but Taehyung caught her in his arms just on time.  She suddenly felt really weak and drained out. Taehyung picked her up in his arms and carried her to their shared bedroom.

"Wait,  I'll call the doctor." Taehyung said and that was the last thing y/n heard as suddenly everything went blank infront of her eyes.