{Chapter - 45}

With stumbling steps y/n somehow reached the main place of the bar. Loud music along with the effect of the alcohol was making y/n's head throb very badly. Her vision was a bit hazy and she stumbled onto someone and was about to fall but a pair of strong arms held her just on time.

It was a middle aged man so out of courtsey y/n bowed at the man saying "Thank you." However the next moment she was pinned on to the wall as the man held her on position.

"Ah-ahjussi." Y/N said stuttering as she was still in a daze.

"You look beautiful and young. It will be a lot more fun to fuck you girl." He blurted out as his hands traveled around her body.

Y/N understood his intentions were not right so she started hitting on his chest, trying to get out of his hold. The man pinned her both the hands above her head making it more difficult for her to move. As y/n could feel the man was going towards her lower part she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"HELPPPP!!! TAEEEE!!!!" However as a result she recieved a tight slap on her face which resulted bleeding from the corner of her lips. Tears rolled down her cheeks as the handprint got visible on her face.

"It's of no use baby girl. No one can hear you." He said and tried to lean towards her to kiss her neck. Y/N struggled a lot under him as tears continuously flowed down her cheeks but there was no one to help.

She was drunk too which was ultimately making her sight unclear and therefore it became more difficult for her to fight any further.

The man now tried to attach his lips to hers but before that he was pulled apart harshly from her. The man looked with terror in his eyes at the man who separated them, however before he could react it was too late. He was shot thrice on his chest area and once on his head. Within a second there just laid a dead body near y/n.

Y/N trembled in fear as she saw blood everywhere, she felt weak on her knees but immediately was held safely by a pair of familiar arms. She looked up and her eyes met with Taehyung's dark eyes filled with concern.

He caressed the red hand print area which made y/n hiss in pain.

When Taehyung was done with the meeting he saw y/n was not there, what made him more anxious was the glasses of alcohol kept there empty, he was sure that it was y/n who might have become drunk and went outside. He ran towards the main area but all he could hear was loud music. However something made him go towards the corner and what he saw made him furious. The middle aged man slapped y/n. His y/n.

He just separated them forcefully and without any second thought he shot him. To his relief now y/n was all safe in his arms.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE SECURITY SYSTEM? CAN'T YOU GUYS CHECK ON? WHAT IF IT WAS SOME OTHER GIRL?? IF SOMETHING HAD HAPPENED TO MY WIFE I WOULD HAVE BURNED THIS CLUB." Taehyung furiously stated to the manager who was just standing there with his head low. Obviously who would speak against the Mafia king.

Y/N felt herself getting lost in the darkness as her head started becoming heavy and she fell in Taehyung's arms that securely wrapped around her.

Without wasting any time Taehyung just picked y/n in his arms and took her out of the club. He sat on the car with y/n in his arms. Seeing an unconscious Y/N made Taehyung really stressed out.

"Why are you always falling in danger?" Taehyung said in a low tone looking at the sleeping figure on his lap.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

The next morning, sunlight reaching y/n's face made her wake up. However as soon as she sat on the bed she groaned in extreme pain and clutched onto her head. It was the first time y/n had tasted alcohol and on the first try only she got heavily drunk. Her head was still spinning and pain was so bad that tears rolled down her cheeks. She remembered nothing from the last night.

Taehyung who was busy doing something on his laptop heard her groan and immediately sat beside her on the bed.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" Taehyung asked worriedly as tears continued to flow down her eyes.

"Tae, it hurts. I can't open my eyes and I feel sick. I feel like vomiting." Taehyung understood it was because of the hangover which was a total new thing for y/n. He scratched the back of his neck not understanding what he should do.

He got a medicine along with water and first made y/n have that. After that he carried her to the washroom. He made her have a warm bath. Y/N was in so much pain that she didn't say or ask anything about what he was doing. She just let him do everything he wanted to.

Taehyung however was very much worried seeing her condition. He finally made her wear some comfortable clothes and laid her on the bed.

"You take rest for some more time, I am coming." Taehyung said and y/n just nodded her head with closed eyes.

Soon after Taehyung brought a hangover soup. After making her drink that he made her lie down again. This time he caressed her head the whole time and made her fall asleep.

Taehyung finally felt relieved when he saw y/n's calm face. Everytime she would be in pain but Taehyung would be in double pain seeing her like that.

★☆★★☆☆★★☆☆★★☆☆★★☆☆★