{Chapter - 3}

“Y/N, baby, you are back from college?” Mr. Lee said coming out of the kitchen.

“Yes appa.”

“Is she Y/N, the girl you always talked about?” Y/N saw the man with the beautiful bunny smile asked Mr. Lee.

“Yes she is my only daughter y/n.” Mr. Lee said patting her head.

Y/N smiled and bowed infront of him, he greeted too. However when Y/N greeted the other man, he kept on his stern facial expressions and somehow y/n felt bad at his behaviour.

“Y/N you go to your room, I have an important meeting with them.” Mr
Lee ordered and y/n followed his words like an obedient daughter and went to her room.

«Y/N's pov »

Ugh I can't stop thinking about that man. Why was he so awkwardly attractive. He surely was a handsome man but that's not what was attracting me. It was his dark eyes. His eyes that seemed to be filled with different secrets. He may not have expression in his face but he is not any emotionless person. He just never shows them. I know it his eyes were speaking a lot of things.

I never felt like this for anyone before. He makes me wanna know more about him. Hah! What are you thinking y/n? You don't even know his name. One second they came to meet appa then he might know them. That other guy, he was cute and sweet but still I could only think about that gloomy man. He didn't even smiled at me though.

I was busy thinking all these things when appa called me for lunch.

I went there quietly and sat on the table waiting for food. I wanted to ask their name so badly but I was not getting the courage to do so.

«Author's pov»

Mr. Lee noticed y/n's sudden silence. So he decided to break it first. He surely had a lot to speak to her but he was not ready to see her breaking down.

“What is it y/n? Why are you so silent?” Mr. Lee finally asked.

“Umm nothing. Actually I was asking what are mafias?” y/n asked a question changing the topic because he doesn't wanted to trouble her dad just because of some weird curiosity about a man who she met for the first time.

However her question made Mr. Lee choke on thin air. He looked at her doe eyes in disbelief. He was being scared. How did she get to know about mafias did she hear any of the conversations from before. All sorts of thoughts started coming into his mind.

“Appa what's wrong?” y/n asked as Mr. Lee did not reply anything bringing him back to reality.

“Umm w-why?” Mr. Lee asked.

“No I just wanted to know. The students in college were talking about Mafias being our trustees.”

Mr Lee looked towards his  innocent daughter before speaking again.

“They are just normal people with some power.” He tried to explain in the simplest words. To his surprise y/n seemed to get convinced by the words.

*****

«Taehyung's pov»

Suddenly after the meeting with uncle lee, that girl Y/N, her face has got stuck in my mind.

What's wrong with you, Taehyung? How can a girl's face get stuck on your mind?

That's the problem. I have seen so many people. But that girl, she looked extremely innocent. Obviously she was beautiful but what was attracting me was not just her physical beauty but her everything. Her doe eyes staring into mine. Her cute smile filled with innocence and her voice. Her voice was like the sweet chirping of a bird.

Ugh what's wrong with you Kim Taehyung, are you forgetting that you are the merciless, ruthless mafia king. The man that rules over the world, how can a girl who was half of his height could rule over his mind.

No! I won't think about her anymore. I don't want any weaknesses. Also from the next time I will make sure that we hold meetings somewhere else so that we will never have to meet again.

(A/N :- The lines in italics are said by his mind)

«Author's pov»

These all things, he was saying to himself. It was Taehyung's habit that he talks with himself and takes many big decisions just like that. He was busy in his thoughts when he got interrupted by a phone call.

“Yes, what happened?” Taehyung asked in his same cold harsh tone.

“It's a girl boss. She tried to defame you saying you have had affairs with her.”

“Huh! Appoint our best female assassin and make her torture her to know the truth. All sluts, I hate them who understands nothing except money.” Taehyung cut the call without waiting for a reply.

It was true he hated most of the girls because of this reason that everyone was ultimately behind his money and power. However the effect that y/n left on him was unexplainable for him too.

“Tae, here the informations you have asked about.” Jungkook who just came into the room handed him a file.

“His name is Seo Joon. He has many illegal businesses under him. He has a very dark background and is currently behind you to take over the property where we are supposed to build a hospital. He wants to build super market there.” Jungkook informed.

“Hah!! Rubbish. Fix a meeting with him. I'll make sure that after the meeting either he will withdraw his proposal or he will never be seen again in this world.” Taehyung ordered.

“Okay I will look into the matter.” Jungkook replied.

“Also Uncle Lee wants to meet you privately. He called me now and asked to inform you.” He continued.

“Hm okay. Tell him I will meet him tomorrow morning at our office.” Taehyung ordered once again like a boss. Jungkook just nodded at response and left the room leaving Taehyung alone with his thoughts once again.

Taehyung poured a glass of red wine and sipped it relaxing himself from the long day.

_______________________________

So here's the third chapter. One thing, if you are reading this please vote the chapter if you liked and feel free to comment. As all your votes and the comments encourages me to keep writing. I purple you all 💜💜✨