{Chapter - 25}

Y/N was busy solving sums in physics when her phone started ringing. She looked at the number, it was Taehyung so she quickly picked up the call.

"Hello!"

"Y/N be ready in the evening we will go shopping."

"Okay." She said and hanged up the call.

Y/N had no idea why she was going for shopping when she already had so many dresses. She still shrugged off her thoughts and asked Sana to help her to pick out an outfit.

After a lot struggle y/n and Sana were finally able to find a cute pink floral dress from the walk-in closet which looked really nice on her.

After wearing the dress and doing a final touch up she heard the sound of a car horn. Understanding it was Taehyung's car she looked at herself once again on the mirror and headed out.

Taehyung was standing leaning on the car with his arms crossed on his chest. As he saw y/n coming out of the house suddenly something happened to him.

 As he saw y/n coming out of the house suddenly something happened to him

His mouth hung open as he saw the beauty infront of his eyes. It felt as if the world stopped around him. He stood straight seeing the angel infront of him. It felt he suddenly reached his dream world.

Gosh!! how can someone look that pretty in such a simple dress with almost no makeup on. Hell no way it's real.

Taehyung couldn't believe his eyes. Was it really y/n? Why did she suddenly looked so gorgeous and breathtaking to him.

"Hello!!" Y/N said and waved her hand infront of his eyes and finally Taehyung came back to reality. He gulped and opened the door for y/n like a gentleman.

She too accepted it and entered into the car. After making sure she was comfortable Taehyung locked the door and entered into the car from the other side.

He kept his hand on the steering wheel and took a deep breath and found y/n was struggling to wear the seat belt. Without a warning he forwarded towards her and tried to fix the seatbelt for her.

He suddenly looked up towards y/n who backed away a bit giving space to Taehyung but their eyes met and Taehyung could feel his heart beat getting really fast.

It was throbbing so much that even y/n could hear the heart beat if she would not have been busy staring into his eyes.

Taehyung's gaze suddenly fell on y/n's plump lips. He licked his lips seeing that trying his best to control himself.

He finally moved back from her and y/n gave out a sigh of relief.

The next few minutes of the drive was quite silent before Taehyung stopped the car infront of a mall.

As y/n came out of the car, her jaw dropped seeing how big the mall was. She was trying to count the number of storeys it has before Taehyung spoke.

"It has 45 storeys." Y/N gasped at his words which he ignored and just entered the mall. Y/N too followed him and started walking fast trying to keep up with his speed.