{Chapter - 11}

Taehyung went to his room. He sat on his luxurious moving chair and closed his eyes thinking about y/n. He might be cold but he did see those teary eyes of y/n. It was the first time that he felt bad for someone. Massaging his temples he just started thinking about the future.

He has no idea what he will do next. Mr lee asked him to not say the truth to her so he has to hide it. Taehyung wanted to show himself as a cold hearted person so that y/n won't fall for him and later she would be able to move on. However little did he knew that she was already madly in love with him.

He groaned in frustration as his mind was filled with y/n's thoughts. Who will believe that the mafia king who hated everything and everyone was thinking about a girl and worried for her wellbeing.

He woke up and opened a bottle of red wine. Pouring it down in the glass he sipped it trying to forget about y/n. He was feeling really unusual. Whenever y/n was infront of him he could feel his heart beating at a fast pace.

“Ugh rubbish.” He said to himself before getting up and moving towards y/n's room. He opened the door without making any noise trying not to disturb her. His eyes got widened when he saw her lying down on the floor. He hear her mumbling something.

He got a bit relieved when he realised that she was sleeping. Sighing again he picked her up swiftly in his arms and placed her on the bed.

“Huh! What a girl. I have prepared the extra luxurious bed for her. The costliest mattress found in the market and she was sleeping on the floor. Other girls die to get such treatment." He was really surprised at her such weird behaviour.

However the next moment he chuckled internally hearing her cute snores.

“How does a little girl have this much power to always get my mind busy thinking about her.” He said to himself before moving out of the room.

*****

Y/N stretched her arms lazily and whimpered as the sunrays hit her face. She suddenly remembered that it's not her home anymore. A bit of grief overtook her mind because she was really missing her father's voice waking her up for breakfast. She was alone once again. Sitting up straight on the bed she huffed in sadness.

However soon she realised that she was on bed.

" Uh how am I on bed? I remember very well that I slept on the floor." A frown took over her face as she didn't understood the meaning. She saw herself on the mirror still wearing the same gown. Her hair all messy and makeup all gone because of continuous crying.

She has taken a week of holiday from college but now she is regretting the decision. She just was not wanting to face Taehyung after what he said last night.

"Huh! So what if he won't accept me as his wife I am also not dying to be his wife." She said pouting angrily to herself but she knew very well that how heart was aching at the thought.

She finally went to freshen herself up and then entered the dressing room. Yes it was a total room and she just gasped at the variety of clothes.

"What is he? A king or what how come he brought so many clothes for me?" She has always lived a very normal mediocre life and all these luxuries seemed to be a lot for her.

After gazing at all those designer dresses, ornaments, jewellery even various makeup products she finally decided on having the most simple look ever. She just took a classic black dress, made a bun with a simple clutcher even after seeing those various beautiful hair accessories and headed out of the room.

"Aah" She screamed as she opened the door of her room seeing a girl standing their. Keeping her hand on her chest she breathed heavily before speaking.

“You scared me very badly. Sorry if I seemed rude.” Y/N said apologising. To her surprise the girl just stood their keep her head down without speaking a word. Y/N looked at her carefully she had a bit of pale figure. Looked somewhat older than y/n.

"What happened why are you not saying anything?" Y/N asked again seeing the girl standing all in silence. However she soon lifted her head. She had a small smile in her face which turned a bit serious the next moment.

" I am sorry mam. But sir has kept me as your personal maid. Also I am not allowed to speak much so." That girl said still not having the courage to look into y/n's eyes. However the next words of y/n made her shocked.

"Yah what are you saying aish! Don't call me mam. My name is y/n. Lee-  oops sorry, Kim Y/N, call me by that. Also I don't need a maid but we can be friends." She said and smiled flashing her innocent dimples and doe eyes.  That girl chuckled too at y/n.

"What is your name?" Y/N asked.

"Sana."

"Ok Sana. From now on we are friends." The maid gasped at her words it's the first time someone called her by the name in that house as they were always called as only maids. Also the most surprising thing was that she was the mistress of Taehyung the cold, ruthless mafia king.

She just nodded happily liking the company of her new master and friend.

"Let's go mam– I mean y/n, sir is waiting for you to have breakfast."

Y/N nodded and followed her to the dining room. Her jaw dropped once again seeing the large table filled with various foods.

"What the hell? Are there other members of the family too? Why is this table so big?" She was just busy thinking when Taehyung spoke in his usual cold deep like ocean voice.

"Are you going to stand there forever? Won't you have breakfast?" He asked snapping y/n out of her thoughts. She nodded and sat on a chair opposite to Taehyung and saw the maids serving her.

"I know you have holidays. So you can do whatever at home but don't you dare go outside without informing. Also there will be maids always whatever you need you can ask them. One more thing don't do anything for which I would have to punish you." Taehyung said altogether making y/n huff in annoyance.

Just first day of marriage and already so many rules and regulations. This iceberg looking man will not let me live in peace for sure.

Y/N said to herself and the. Just nodded in response to Taehyung.

"Good morning hyung, good morning y/nshii" A voice chirped and y/n saw it was Jungkook.

Ahh this man, Lisa has a crush on him. Well yeah he looks good and also has better manners than this iceberg. But still my husband is a bit better.

Y/N just said to herself chuckling and blushing herself before replying to Jungkook.

"Good morning Mr. Jeon" She replied and smiled.

"Aish please a pretty girl like you should not call me that much formally. Call me as Jungkookshiii." He said and flashed his bunny like smile

" Okay Jungkookshii." Y/N replied smiling back.

However somewhere Taehyung didn't like her calling him like that.

Huh! what's wrong it's not like you consider her as your wife. Taehyung said and huffed looking at them.