{Chapter - 13}

There was Y/N sitting by the beautiful garden thinking about what happened in the morning. She was feeling guilty. Guilty for herself. When she heard she was getting married she had no feelings or expectations about it. However the moment she came to know it was the guy she fell for unknowingly she started expecting everything. She dreamt of a nice future with him. However now all her dreams were shattered into pieces and laid their infront of her. A lone tear left her eye at the thoughts. That's when her phone started ringing.

She wiped her eyes and saw it was her father. She quickly cleared her throat not wanting to let him know that she was not happy.

"Appa! Why are you calling so late?" She asked .

"Aww my baby missed me? I was a little busy with my work. How are you dear? How is Taehyung?"

Y/N gulped at the mention of his name. She didn't wanted to say what she heard in the morning otherwise she knows her father will start worrying. Also he would feel guilty afterall he decided for the marriage. She quickly decided to tell a lie.

"Ah appa! He is very nice. He-he takes a lot of care for me." Y/N said trying her best to not breakdown and by any way not let him know the reality. She just smiled sadly to herself.

"Okay dear I will call you later then." Mr. Lee said and cut the call.

My daughter learned to even lie. She doesn't knows yet that her father knows Taehyung very well. He chuckled sadly and said to himself after cutting the call. He didn't wanted her to be hurt but that was the only option left infront of him. Also he had a strong feeling that Taehyung will surely change later on.

Y/N stood up and was about to leave from the garden. She turned and saw the unexpected person. There stood Taehyung who heard the whole conversation. However y/n just tried to ignore him and was walking past him.

She suddenly felt a strong grip on her wrist. Taehyung held her wrist tightly but not harshly and turned her towards him because of which her head bumped into his hard chest. She looked up towards him in disbelief.

"Why did you lie to him?" Taehyung asked, his tone serious and he stared deeply into y/n's bambi eyes.

"I-I just di-didn't want hi-him to be ups-upset." Y/N said while stuttering hard. She would always feel nervous in Taehyung's intense gaze. That's why even saying simple things would become difficult sometimes for her.

Taehyung just stared at her pink plumpy lips. Without understanding he started decreasing the distance between them. When he came dangerously close to y/n's face she out of reflex kept her hand on his chest. On coming back to his senses and realising what he was about to do Taehyung immediately left the grip on her and y/n just ran towards her room.

Taehyung just pushed his hair back in frustration seeing the figure disappearing.

What is wrong with you Kim Taehyung??? You can't let a little girl like her rule your mind like that!!! Gather up yourself!!!

Taehyung said to himself as always and with a frustrated look left the house.

Why? Why is it so hard to forget someone. He doesn't wants me as his wife then why can't I just accept that what is wrong with me??!!

"Aah" a loud groan left her mouth in pain. She was cooking and because of being clumsy she burnt her hand.

"What happened Y/N??!" The oldest maid of the house exclaimed. She was of her mother's age. She quickly came and held her hand. Her right hand got burnt really bad.

"I told you to not come in kitchen. Now master will scold us." The lady said.

"Ajumma don't worry I won't let him scold you." Y/N said assuring her.