{Chapter - 38}

Taehyung made his way towards the room while the sound of his shoe clicking on the floor echoed the whole area. The building was different than his mansion.  It was all dark with few dim lights that only helped someone to walk through.  Every wall is soundproof and there stood an uncountable number of guards in black formals.  Two guards opened a big door through which Taehyung entered.

There stood a very big red chair and the whole room was now in show. They were filled with blood every corner of the room along with a big cupboard covered with glass which only had different torture weapons.  While gun infront of them would be a mere weapon that ultimately provided the relief from the torture.

No normal human could stand the sight and there stood Mina. Her both the hands were tied with big chains along with her legs. Even if she wanted to she could not move. She was beaten very badly.  Blood oozing out of almost every part of her body.  However it was made sure that she remained alive. While Taehyung followed one thing,  he never touched a girl by himself to torture nor Jungkook was allowed to touch.

There just beside Taehyung stood Jungkook on one side and on the other side stood Taehyung's best known female fighter and assassinate. She was trained specially by Taehyung so that she could handle every female culprits. She had long blonde hair and black dress as her attire. She had a gun on her side pocket while she was holding a leather belt. Her knuckles had blood which were not hers.  She was wearing a deep red lipstick and her eyes were as merciless as Taehyung.  She was the next person whom Taehyung believed the most after Jungkook.

"Good job Rose." Taehyung said appreciating at how she tortured Mina. His blood was boiling when he heard exactly how y/n got treated by Mina however now that he saw her condition he calmed a lot. Rose bowed and smiled at his appreciation.

"So Sir, what do you need me to ask her?" Rose asked wondering what his next orders will be.  While the final blow will obviously be from Taehyung it was not yet the time to kill her.

"Torture her until she says the name of the mastermind. " Rose nodded knowing her job and she started doing her work. The whole room was filled with loud cries but everyone present there were like merciless demons however she deserved it.

"Hyung why do you think there's someone behind it?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"Jungkook isn't it odd that my accident's news reached her even before it reached to anyone else. I have confirmed that the doctor's called only one person and that is y/n. The media too didn't cover any news till then. So how did she know?" Taehyung said while pouring out a glass of red wine and sipping into it. While Jungkook nodded in agreement.

"I-I am........saying p-please stop." Mina said taking deep breaths. The pain was unbearable and at that moment she just wanted to die. Living anymore will be a total hell. Rose stopped at Taehyung's hand gesture as he neared towards the beaten up figure. While blood covered all her face and body. It was clear that maybe the bones of her ribcage and spinal cord were smashed into pieces while her nails were picked out. Anymore hit on the head would result in the skull breaking too.

"Jihoon.........Park Jihoon......... He did ............... the accident..................and later.............sent me.............and said.............do something............so that.............y/n leaves you." Mina somehow completed her words while Taehyung clenched his hand into a fist. He didn't know who Jihoon was but the day he finds him that will be his last day. Taehyung swore to himself.

"He........will........take.........her..........away." They were the last words from Mina as the next moment Taehyung shot her straight 9n her head.

"I don't like when people speak too much. " Taehyung said to himself before gesturing the guards to clear the mess.

He then looked at Rose and said, "Nice work. You can go now." She followed his order obediently while Taehyung looked at Jungkook.

"Get me information about every Ji hoon she has been in contact with.  I need that guy infront of me within a week." Jungkook nodded and went out for his work while Taehyung too left the place in his car.

*****

Y/N slowly opened her eyes squinting them. She felt a lot more relaxed after the sleep.  As soon as she opened her eyes she was met by dark gaze of Taehyung.  They were filled with love and care for her. He was so busy admiring her beauty that didn't even realize y/n was also looking at him. Suddenly their eyes locked with each other.  Their heartbeat started beating in unison and an unknown smile formed in both the lips. Tears came out of y/n's eyes. She really missed herself waking up in Taehyung's arms. 

"Omo why are you crying? Is it hurting anywhere?" Taehyung asked worriedly as he saw her tears.  He hated her being in tears and always wanted her to be happy and cheerful. Y/N nodded her head and said,

"No. I just missed you." She then hugged him tightly hiding her face into his chest while Taehyung too protectively wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Don't cry please.  I don't like when you cry. Your Tae is here only and he is not leaving you anymore. " Y/N said nothing and stayed silent however she did stop crying which eased Taehyung's mind too. They were really liking each other's embrace.

While Taehyung avoided to love someone all his life thinking that his weakness will ultimately result into something bad now could not even think of a single day without y/n. He was so attached to her that not even memory loss could stop him from loving her unconditionally.  While y/n even though got loved by her father and her friends still was striving for something.  She never knew this is what she was craving for. The warmth she felt I'm Taehyung's embrace was incomparable with everything of the world.

Both of them were priceless for each other and made the perfect comfort place. They were just made for each other.
While words could never be enough to portray their love for each other they just stared into each other's eyes. There was no word exchange between them but still they talked through their eyes. Eyes spoke more than mouths could ever speak. At the end Taehyung planted a kiss on her forehead filled with love, care and emotions.

"I love you." Taehyung said emphasizing every word.  And even being only three words they held more emotions than any other sentence could ever hold. Along with emotions they held Taehyung's broken promise that he broke just for y/n. While he grew up following up the promise to not love anyone he broke it just for y/n.

"I love you too." Y/N said the words with the hidden words in it that she loved him from the very first day they met and she was ready to love him forever, even if that meant for her to wait and love him from one side. She was still ready to do so.