{Chapter - 54}

Taehyung looked at y/n's sleeping figure and wiped his tears. It was odd how he didn't wanted to fall in love with someone or marry anyone but he had been in love with y/n even before he knew.

Taehyung never believed in estiny but today he seemed to accept that everything that happened was meant to happen. He has always been grateful to find a girl like y/n but today he was more grateful to the fate that he was with the girl he manifested for.

Taehyung never realised but tears kept on rolling down his cheeks as he sat by the side of y/n's bed. He felt overwhelmed with all the memories that were coming in his mind. After y/n left Taehyung, there had been a lot of things that he had to go through. He had his fare shares of ups and downs. While he lost his parents he also became a tough man.

Now he not only is the Mafia King who is the owner of immense power but also is someone of whom almost the total underworld is afraid. Politicians, Government everything is just a mere cover up for him otherwise everything was in his hands and he could build or destroy anything or everything.

However even after being so powerful the most precious gift of his life was y/n. His one and only weakness. She was the Queen of his hearts.

Just like how even though King is the ruler nothing compares to the Queen, that's the reality of his life too. He himself has surrendered completely to y/n and was ready to give up on everything for her even if that meant his life.

He looked at the letter for the last time and thanked Mr. Lee again in his mind. He had been the most loyal man for him and his father for years. He had protected the throne and never wanted something for himself. Also he trained Taehyung and brought him up like his own kid. Finally he also married his daughter to him even after knowing that Taehyung was rude and cruel, because he promised. He not only was a good father for y/n knowing that Taehyung was the right person he was a good teacher and well wisher for the Kim family too forever.

Y/n's hand moved as she felt something wet and coming out of her slumber she slowly opened her eyes adjusting them to the light. However frowned when she saw Taehyung crying. It was not normal for him to cry so she started panicking however he didn't notice.

Lifting up her body, which really felt weak y/n engulfed Taehyung into a tight hug making him realise that she was awake. She started patting his head rubbing his back trying to calm him down just like he used to do.

"Tae why are you crying?" Her voice seemed somewhat weak which drew all the attention. Taehyung wiped his tears and hugged her back and pulled her, which made y/n sit on his lap. Y/N wrapped her legs around his torso and Taehyung too stayed like that. No one broke the hug, nor did they spoke anything else.

They never needed to speak because they understood each other very well. Right now all that could be heard was their heart beats which was beating in sync.

The warmth they felt in each other's embrace was the actual home for them. A home, that they would never want to leave.

"Baby, you should rest more, you are still weak." Tae said in his softest tone.

"But, why were you crying?" Y/N asked, this time breaking the hug and looking straight into his eyes which held tears but they were not of pain. Those eyes had mixed feelings hidden in them.

Taehyung cupped y/n's cheek and said, "It's just I realised how wrong I was when I said we can't be husband and wife. I regret all that and right now I am too grateful to have you."

Y/N said nothing but just attached her lips with him. Taehyung too pulled her more holding her by the nape and kissed passionately, devouring all his emotions and feelings into it.

***

Okay so my college has started and I am really really busy. More than that I stay really tired. Sorry that I am unable to upload everyday. Please bear with me a little more. This book is almost nearing the end so I will try to complete it as soon as possible.

~Borahae 💜