{Chapter - 15}

"Mina" y/n mouthed the name as she saw her standing.

"Park Mina." She completed.

"Taehyungshi is not at home right now." Y/N said seeing her.

"Don't worry I came here to meet you today." Mina replied making y/n frown.

"You are y/n right Lee y/n, daughter of Lee Dongwook." She said and sat on the couch keeping her one leg on the other. As she spoke y/n remembered everything that Taehyung told about her and she felt only anger towards her. Mina was obsessed with Taehyung and she will try her best to seperate them. Before she could speak Mina continued.

"Listen Miss Lee y/n Taehyung is mine so stay away from him. Also your appa used to work for us so–" She was cut off by y/n. She could tolerate anything but not about her father.

"I am sorry Miss Park Mina to interrupt but I have another identity that I prefer more. From now on for you it will be Mrs. Kim y/n wife of Kim Taehyung. I hope I won't have to remind you about this again." Y/N said and gave a fake smile.

"Huh bitch as I expected." Mina said coming near to y/n and raised her hand to slap but it was stopped in the midway.

It was Taehyung, his strong arms held Mina's hand and jerked it away harshly.

"Tae –"

"Stop it, didn't I say to you that I would listen nothing wrong about my wife and dare to lay even a finger on her I would forget who you are." He said, his gaze full of anger.

"MY WIFE" These words never failed to make Y/N happy. She was liking the fact that atleast infront of others Taehyung would accept her as his wife. She smiled on her own forgetting about the situation around her.

"Now what do you want again Mina? Why are you here?" Taehyung asked with a loud voice and y/n got back to the reality.

"Tae, listen to me for once. This girl just look at her, even if she is your wife look at her dress and appearance for once."

Taehyung looked at her, she was wearing an oversized hoodie, a messed up hair tied up in a bun. She had no makeup or no other accessories on her. A very simple look something that might be common for y/n but not for those girls who have been raised in a rich family.

"What do you want to say? Speak clearly." Taehyung said frowning.

"Oh come on Tae , have you really become that blind? You are only heir of the Kim's and you deserve someone who has an elegant classy look like me. Who knows how to carry dresses and not just these cheap hoodies. Do you think she will be able to join you at the time of business parties? Will she ever be able to wear those expensive clothes, those big heels? Never Tae, never. Wives are called better halves so that they can accompany their husbands every where but this cheap girl is nothing infront of your high standards."

Y/N was listening everything silently standing there. She looked at Mina, somewhere or the other Y/N felt she was right. Y/N was brought up in a very simple way. She never liked expensive things because she knew she won't be able to afford them. Y/N would always try to be as simple as possible. She never cared about her looks. Whereas Mina was the actual 'femme fatale' something that every girl desires to be.

Thinking about all these things y/n lowered her head and tears started forming in her eyes. She didn't know what to answer or what to think. Taehyung noticed everything.

"Am I really not compatible enough to be Taehyung's wife?" Y/N thought but Taehyung's next words shocked her.

"Enough of your rubbish Mina, y/n is beautiful just the way she is and atleast she is naturally beautiful and not because of those fake makeup of yours. Remember makeup enhances your beauty it never defines you. Ornaments jwellery dresses everything is made for humans, humans aren't made for them. So I don't care about how she looks. NOW GET OUT FROM HERE." He said trying his best to not lose  control over himself infront of y/n.