{Chapter - 16}

Taehyung looked at y/n in disbelief who just slapped him.

"Why? Why did you hide that appa had cancer? You knew everything right?" Y/N said, she was totally not into herself.

Jungkook reached in the hospital too and he was shook when he saw y/n slapping Taehyung. It was the first time when someone had the courage to lay a finger on him. He was about to rush over there because he knew about Taehyung's anger issues. He was worried that he could do anything to y/n at any moment. However what happened next made him more shocked.

Taehyung didn't react at all to y/n's slap. Somewhere he knew that y/n was not in her correct state of mind. After all it's the question about her father.

He just said in a low voice without any anger or any grudge, "I am sorry but Uncle Lee begged before me to keep it a secret. I am sorry I couldn't break the promise I gave to him."

Jungkook couldn't believe in his eyes and ears. Was it that same Taehyung who was known as merciless?

Taehyung just moved out of the place not wanting to hurt Y/N and Jungkook followed him too. His heart said that Taehyung was sad too.

Meanwhile y/n couldn't believe on herself. She just slapped someone even though it was not his fault. He was just keeping his promise. She broke down into tears not understanding what to do next. When she heard that her father doesn't have much time left she understood why she was married off with such a hurry.

Her intentions were never to hurt Taehyung, but she couldn't control herself when she realised that maybe Taehyung knew everything but didn't bother to tell her. She was now realising what she did. Taehyung might be all cold and grumpy but he was not at fault in this case. After all everything was for her happiness. He married her because her father begged him to. At the end she was just a burden for him she should have been thankful to him. A rich man like him for whom  Mr Lee used to work,  married his daughter. She felt too much guilty and couldn't stop herself from crying.

Jungkook came out of the hospital to find Taehyung making a call, "Yes send the best doctors for treatment. As soon as possible." He ordered. Yes that was who Taehyung was he would order people and even a small mistake by them won't make him think twice to kill them.

Jungkook quickly hugged him. Taehyung didn't understood what he wanted.

"What happened?" He asked coldly. Jungkook broke the hug and said

"I always thought you don't have a heart but today I saw that it was never true. The way you understood her situation not even normal people understands but you did." He said and Taehyung now realised.

It was true, he did feel bad that she slapped him but he couldn't get angry on her.

"That girl is so magical, how could she never fail to melt my anger." Taehyung mumbled to himself and pushed his hair back in frustration. He came there running all worried about her which was something he never did before. Unknowingly he was worried for her, he was ready to die or kill. He was ready to destroy everything just for her. He groaned thinking that he is slowly losing control on himself.

Till years he had kept him away from all these things, his heart beated for no one, he was worried for none, he had cared for no one. He was just supposed to protect her but the other feelings for her were coming naturally. He knew he had to distance himself from her as soon as possible.

Jungkook had to go from there to manage the business for the rest of the day as Taehyung was supposed to be busy.

He entered again inside the hospital and reached towards the ward where y/n was sitting like a helpless kid who knows nothing about what to do next. Taehyung went and sat beside her silently.