Kcris is back from the UK?

Days, weeks, and months keep passing by. It's almost six months since Kcris left for her treatment. Though Jeena's patience is commendable, it too comes with a limit and has started wearing off.
Jeena's semester is also coming to an end. And because of this, Jeena is burdened with lots of assignments, submissions, and presentations. Today, Jeena and Ayesha's presentation is scheduled in the first phase so they are done with it by lunchtime. While coming out of the seminar hall, Ayesha asks Jeena, "Let's go and find something to eat."
"Sorry, Ayesha. You go ahead. I am leaving."
"Where are you headed to, Jeena?"
"I am going to Kcris' office."
"Is Kcris back from the UK?"
"No, Ayesha, I don't think so. If she is back, the first thing that she'll do is come and see me."
"Then why?"
"Usually, Tessa would text me, giving updates about Kcris' condition, every now and then. But, she hasn't texted me for the past two weeks. I called her twice, but neither she answered nor she called back."
"Jeena, is it... because... maybe Kcris..."
"Shut up, Ayesha. Don't even think about it. Kcris was okay and recovering two weeks earlier and even now... she must be okay."
"I am sorry, Jeena. I didn't mean it like that."
"It's okay, Ayesha. I'll see you later."
Jeena reaches Kcris' office to meet Tessa, but she is not at her desk. So, Jeena thinks of going straight to Kcris' cabin, but she is stopped by someone.
"Excuse me, Miss, you can't go in there like that."
"Oh! Sorry. I..." And, Jeena turns to look at this person and finds that it is Na Bi (Kcris' junior from post-grad).
"Hi, Na Bi. What are you doing here?"
"My company and Kcris' entertainment company are collaborating for a mega event. I am here on behalf of my company. What about you, Jeena? Do you have an appointment with Kcris?"
"Wait?... Kcris is back?"
"Do you mean from the UK?"
"Yes, Na Bi, from the UK."
"Obviously. Kcris came back two weeks ago."
Jeena's facial expressions change after listening to this and she barges straight into Kcris' cabin. Tessa is here with some people and is working on something with them. It seems like a meeting was going on. Behind Jeena comes Na Bi, who right after getting in, tries to tell Tessa that she has tried to stop Jeena. Now, everyone is looking at Jeena and Na Bi. Tessa immediately asks the people to excuse them and drags Jeena and Na Bi out of the room.
"What are you doing here, Miss Jeena?"
"I was worried as I couldn't reach you. You didn't take my calls or reply to my text."
"Sorry, Miss Jeena. I have been a bit busy lately."
"Oh-really! This much busy... for straight two weeks... that you couldn't even send a text to tell that Kcris is back?"
"I am really sorry, Miss Jeena."
"Anyway, leave it, Tessa. No point talking about it now. Can you now tell me, where is she?"
Seeing the way, Jeena has been lashing out at Tessa, Na Bi intervenes and goes like, "Stop it, Jeena. It's not Tessa's fault. Kcris asked her not to tell you."
"Whatever, Na Bi. I just need to know where Kcris is right now?"
"She is not in the office," says Tessa.
Before Jeena could say anything further, Na Bi goes like, "Tessa and I are going to see Kcris. If you are so eager, you can come along with us, Jeena."
Jeena says 'okay' and starts to go towards the elevator.
Na Bi and Tessa are still standing there when Tessa asks Na Bi to go with Jeena first as she still needs to finish a few things in the office.
Here, when Na Bi and Jeena reach their destination and come out of the car, Jeena is shocked as she is standing outside her aunt's old house where she used to live with Alex. This makes Jeena ask, "Are you sure, this is where Kcris is?"
Na Bi makes a strange face as if she is getting irritated because of Jeena and then pulls out her mobile from her back pocket to make Jeena see it.
"Jeena, you can read, right? See for yourself, Kcris has asked me to come to this very address."
Jeena ignores everything and goes straight into the house. Here, Jeena sees that Kcris is standing in the living room and instructing three-four people about something. Seeing Kcris stand in front of her in good health, makes Jeena have tons of mixed emotions going through her mind and body all at once. Jeena goes blank and drops her backpack unknowingly. This loud 'thump' noise makes Kcris as well as others turn and look at Jeena. Though everyone is looking at Jeena, Jeena's eyes are fixated on Kcris. Jeena is still in disbelief that Kcris is standing in front of her. Jeena walks in slow-paced steps and upon nearing Kcris, Jeena starts to beat Kcris.
"How could you do this to me, Kcris?"
Kcris tries to stop Jeena, but Jeena doesn't stop at all and continues to hit Kcris while crying. Everyone is puzzled to see this. Fortunately, Tessa comes in time and asks everyone to go out and also takes Na Bi out of the room along with herself.
"Why did you bring me out of the room, Tessa? And, what is wrong with Jeena? Why is she behaving like this?"
"Na Bi, let her be and help me instruct all these people about the work that needs to be done. We don't have much time as ma'am wants it done by tomorrow afternoon."
Whereas on the other side, Kcris knows that Jeena is angry and hurting a lot. So, Kcris lets Jeena hit her as long as she wants. Once, Jeena starts to feel weary, she ends up sitting on her knees. Kcris also sits down and without wasting a second, hugs Jeena. Kcris starts to caress Jeena's back to calm her down, going like, "It's okay, Jeena. I am okay. You're okay. All is fine. Calm down, my love."
Jeena in a quavering voice asks Kcris, "How could you not tell me that you're back? It's been almost 6 months since I have been waiting for you."
Jeena pushes Kcris away and continues to say, "Tomorrow will be our 6-month anniversary, Kcris. How could you do this to me... to us?"
Kcris smiles and wipes Jeena's tears.
"Stop crying and look around, my girlfriend."
"I don't wanna see anything. Just answer me, why am I the last one to know that you are back? Don't you know how much I waited to see you?"
"Jeena, do you really wanna know the truth?"
"Yes."
"Can you handle it without getting hurt?"
"Yes."
Both are still kneeling, so Kcris gets up first and then helps Jeena to get up. Kcris takes Jeena's hands into hers before telling, "I wanted to come to see you... first thing after I landed. But, when I got down, I came to know about the crisis in the company. I knew if I came to see you, I wouldn't be able to focus on anything except you. So, I decided to make the hard decision and resolve the company issue first. And foremost, I never forgot about our 6 month anniversary. All those people who were here were actually preparing this place for our anniversary... Of course unaware of the occasion... I do remember my promise to not tell anyone unless you want to."
"Why this place, Kcris? Don't you know I used to live here with Alex?"
Instead of answering Jeena, Kcris ends up asking her, "Do you know, Jeena, what was I mostly thinking of, all that time while lying on the hospital bed?"
"No, what were you thinking of, Kcris?"
"How will I make up for the time that you suffered and stayed alone, all by yourself, while waiting for me?"
"Really? But, why? It's not one of your company projects that you are solely responsible for. It's a relationship... Our relationship... Meaning we both are equally responsible for it, Kcris. So, why would you think like this?"
"Because the day you became my girlfriend, you not only allowed me to join you in all your happiness but also in your sorrow and sadness. I am supposed to lessen your hurt and pain, but what did I do?.. I became the reason for your suffering... on the very first day of our relationship."
"Stop it, Kcris. Come on. Don't be so hard on yourself. You are back here, in front of me, all sound and healthy. What else should I ask for?"
"Don't stop me. Let me say."
"Okay... Fine... Say it."
"So, to make up for that, Jeena, I choose the easiest way used by couples all around the world i.e. to gift you something."
After listening to Kcris, Jeena has a smile, though only for a moment. Jeena in a slightly sarcastic tone, says, "Very innovative, Kcris... So, what did you choose as a gift for me?"
Kcris in a serious tone, tells Jeena, "I know, no matter how hard I try, in future we'll have many disagreements which may also sometimes lead to a quarrel. At times like those, I want you to have a place to run away to. It would indeed hurt me if you leave me, but at times, the situation may happen like that. So, I was preparing this house as our six-month anniversary present for you."
Jeena, no matter how angry she has been before coming here, after listening to Kcris, all her anger and resentment melt away and she kisses Kcris on her lips.
"Jeena, don't think I am being selfless here. I do have ulterior motives behind this."
Jeena with a questioning face, goes like, "And they are..."
"Well, after we celebrate our six-month anniversary here, this house will have numerous 'memories' and 'firsts' of our relationship, like our first celebration together, our first house as a couple, and a hell lot more. So, whenever you'll come here after fighting with me, you'll miss me more and this will help me reconcile with you faster."
Jeena ends up laughing after listening to Kcris.
"What are you laughing at, Jeena?"
"On your confidence, Kcris... that you will be the one to reconcile after any fight between us."
"Jeena, you just wait and watch."
"Oh-really, Kcris? What if it doesn't happen? What if you don't try to reconcile?"
"That means, probably our relationship is already over."
Jeena is a bit puzzled after hearing Kcris say this so casually. Kcris pulls Jeena out of her thoughts when she holds Jeena's hand and says, "As you have already spoiled the surprise plan I had for my beautiful girlfriend, can you treat me to lunch as compensation?"
Jeena immediately pulls her hand out of Kcris' grip, asking her, "Don't you think that people will suspect something fishy if we go out like this, holding hands?"
Kcris taunts Jeena, "What a quick realization, Jeena! Why didn't you think this when you continued to hit me?"
"Come on, Kcris. I am sorry. I couldn't think of anything when I saw you. I went blank."
"Okay, okay. I know you got flustered. I get it, Jeena."
"No, you don't." And, Jeena walks out stomping her feet.
Kcris follows Jeena, but she is stopped by Na Bi.
"Are you okay, Kcris? Is something wrong with Jeena? She has been acting weird since she arrived at the office."
Kcris has been listening to Na Bi all along, but her eyes are following Jeena, who after getting out of the house starts to walk along the roadside. Na Bi further adds, "Not only this, Jeena even lashed out at Tessa for not finding you."
The moment Kcris hears from Na Bi that Jeena has lashed out at Tessa, she immediately goes to Tessa to apologize on behalf of her girlfriend. Though Kcris and Jeena have not made their relationship official yet, Jeena is indeed Kcris' girlfriend.
"Tessa."
"Yes, ma'am."
"I am really sorry for Jeena's behavior."
At the same time, Tessa's phone beeps, and when Tessa checks it, it's Jeena's text apologizing for her earlier behavior. Tessa smiles and tells Kcris, "Ma'am, maybe you two are meant to be together. (Kcris is a bit surprised by Tessa's statement and this makes Tessa explain,) You two share similar brain cells. Ms. Jeena just apologized to me in her text."
After this, Kcris has a beaming smile on her face, and before leaving, she tells Tessa to take care of everything that needs to be done in the house.
While Jeena is walking by the roadside, a car comes and stops next to her. Jeena turns to look and as expected it's no one other than Kcris. Kcris is in a beautiful metallic blue Ferrari F8. Though Jeena wants to ignore it, the car doesn't let her. Jeena is a big fan of sports cars and bikes. Kcris is enjoying how Jeena is constantly swinging like a pendulum between the two choices, first, to keep looking at the car, and second, to continue walking to ignore Kcris. Kcris whistles to divert Jeena's attention from the car to herself.
"Isn't it tempting, Jeena? Come on, let's go for a ride. What are you waiting for? Hop on, girlfriend." And, then Kcris winks at Jeena, giving a roadside Romeo vibe. The passers-by have started to notice this ongoing street romance, so Jeena gets in the car out of embarrassment. The moment Jeena sits, Kcris hits the accelerator and the car whooshes out of there only to stop in front of a giant hotel.