Name it as you like.

Jeena ignores this and keeps on sitting in Kcris' lap despite the discomfort. Jeena then says to Kcris, "Whenever you are happy there are multiple ways to show it. You can choose anyone but crying. The easiest one is to smile and laugh."
"Hmm... Okay... I won't cry like this whenever I am happy."
"My good girl, Kcristina."
Kcris is a bit flustered hearing Jeena call Kcris like that, especially her full name. Before Kcris can understand how to react, Jeena starts to ferociously kiss Kcris. After a few minutes of passionate kissing, Kcris separates from Jeena going like, "Jeena, please hold back. We are in the parking lot. Can we take our little adventure to our bedroom? If you don't stop now... Anything more than this, I'll lose control and I don't want that."
Kcris saying this makes Jeena slightly disappointed and Jeena's smile vanishes. Finding this a little amusing, Kcris pinches Jeena's chin and goes like, "My little ravenous tigress just bear with me for some time. Let's get home first."
"Hmm... Hmm..."
To show her disappointment Jeena keeps making this humming sound while she sits back in her seat and puts on the safety belt. Kcris doesn't want to disappoint Jeena. So, to pacify Jeena, Kcris tries bribing her. Kcris pulls out a small box from her jacket's pocket and passes it to Jeena saying, "It's a present for you, Jeena. It's a necklace. But, you can't open it before we reach home. Once we are home, I'll help you put it on."
On the way back home, Jeena keeps telling Kcris all about her past week which included Jeena having fun with Neil, Jeena's shopping spree with Ayesha, and the mishap while cooking with her sister Angelica. Amidst all this conversation, Jeena somehow falls asleep. Seeing this Kcris smiles and sways her head sideways as a gesture of adoration.
They are halfway home when Kcris realizes that something is wrong with the car and the brakes of the car are not working. Kcris right away pulls out her phone and calls Sean to tell him about the situation. Jeena wakes up hearing Kcris' voice.
Before Kcris and Sean can devise a plan or Jeena can understand the situation, a big yellow-colored truck from the side road runs the red light and hits Kcris' car. The car loses its balance and skids only to get off the road and hit a giant tree. Because of the impact, Kcris' head is bleeding badly as her head hits the steering wheel. Jeena keeps on hitting the car deck and the window constantly till the car stops. Jeena's knees, hands, and head are all wounded. Both Kcris and Jeena are wounded badly and pass out. Somehow, after a few minutes, Jeena regains consciousness. Jeena barely manages to pull her phone out of her pocket and calls Neil.
On picking the call, Neil goes like, "Yes, Jeena how much longer will you guys need to be home?"
"Ne...il... we... had an accident. Kc..ris' head... Kcris is bleeding a lot. Please help... We are on..."
And, Jeena passes out.
"Jeena... Hello... Jeena... Where are you, Jeena... Hello... Can you hear me?..."
Jeena opens her eyes and finds out that she is in the hospital. Jeena's mother is the first person whom Jeena sees in the hospital room. No hi, no hello and the first thing Jeena does is question her mother.
"Mom, how did you come here overnight? Did Kcris arrange for this? (Jeena further self-assumes and goes like,) Kcris must have arranged for you to come here. But, where is Kcris? Why isn't she here?"
Hearing this, tears roll down Jeena's mother's eyes. While wiping off her tears, Jeena's mother hits the on-call button to call the doctor to check on her daughter.
A doctor along with two nurses arrive in no time. They check on Jeena's condition for any other complications. Amidst all this routine procedure and check-up, Jeena asks her mother again, "Where is Kcris, mom? When will she come?"
And this is the moment when reality hits Jeena and she remembers the accident and how badly Kcris has been injured.
"How is Kcris, Mom? Last night, we both were in an accident. I need to see her..."
Saying this Jeena tries to get out of bed. Jeena starts to act like a lunatic and tries to pull out her IV drip. Seeing her daughter like that, Jeena's mother slaps Jeena in her face. Jeena's mother is crying when she tells Jeena that it has been more than a week since their accident and Jeena has been lying unconscious in the hospital bed since then. This makes Jeena even more worried. Jeena tries even harder to get out of the room, but the nurses are trying as hard as Jeena to not let Jeena go. Normally, Jeena would have easily gotten out of their grip, but weakness caused by excessive blood loss and injuries is making it more cumbersome for Jeena.
While all this chaos is going on, Neil comes in and Jeena immediately runs to him. Jeena then holds Neil's arm and in more like a begging manner says to him, "They are not letting me go to Kcris. I want to see her. Please, help me, Neil."
Neil makes Jeena let go of his arm and instructs one of the nurses to get a wheelchair for Jeena and fix her IV drip. Seeing the way Neil is behaving, Jeena easily makes out that Neil is distancing himself from Jeena. But, right now, for Jeena, nothing else matters except to see Kcris.
Neil then takes Jeena to see Kcris. The moment the door is open and Neil pushes Jeena's wheelchair inside, Jeena right away turns her face to the other side after having a glance at Kcris. Kcris is lying like a lifeless body stuck between so many medical equipment. Jeena can't bear to see Kcris like that.
Neil takes a step forward and stands next to Jeena's wheelchair. Jeena turns to Neil's side and holds Neil's hand with both her hands. Meanwhile, Neil is thinking to himself that if it hasn't been for Jeena's stubbornness to go to pick up Kcris from the airport and Alex targeting Jeena for revenge, Kcris would never have been like this in the first place. But, at the same time, Neil also knows that his sister, Kcris would be happy knowing that Jeena is less wounded compared to her. No matter what the situation is, for Jeena, Kcris will always come in front of danger rather than letting Jeena face it.
In search of some support, Jeena tilts her head towards Neil. Neil shifts a bit closer and lets Jeena rest her head on the side of his waist. As Jeena can't handle seeing Kcris in such a state anymore, Jeena while sitting in the wheelchair wraps her arms around Neil's waist. Jeena is in pretty bad shape now. Despite all the anger and resentment, Neil does caress Jeena's head. Neil seems like an elder brother taking care of his little sister. Despite anything and everything, Jeena will always be the girl whom Kcris loves and hence at the end of the day, Jeena will always be family to Neil.
THE END.
____________________
Don't forget to get a glimpse of Chapter 1 of 'KCRIS & JEENA: PART-2' at the end of this.
____________________
Why 'name it as you like'? The answer is simple. I would like all my readers to give a title to this chapter whatever they feel is apt according to them. Please, share your title with me through comments. I would love to know. It will help me understand your take on this.
______________________
And here we come to the end of the first part of 'Kcris & Jeena'. I am really thankful to all my readers who have been with me all along despite the irregular updates and delays. It was my first time writing. Initially, I was skeptical about this, but as time went by and I saw people liking the story, I was on cloud nine. Unlike this part, I won't let you guys hang in the middle for the next part. So, here are the details.
"KCRIS & JEENA: PART-2" will come later this year in the month of November. The 2nd part is going to be the final part of Kcris and Jeena's story.
I know a few of my readers will be a bit disappointed hearing this, so here I tell you what you can do in the meantime. Another story of mine named, 'A FORTUITOUS NIGHT (WITH A STRANGER)' is available on Wattpad under the same author name, i.e., 'KCRISTY_'
You all can read it. It's an 18+ short story of 8+1 chapters. The genre is the same as LGBTQ+. I wanted to try something new and this story is a result of it. The content can be a bit bold and provocative, so I advise you to read with some caution.
Lastly, I want to show my gratitude to you all for making my writing journey such a beautiful endeavor, by providing you with a small glimpse of the next part of 'KCRIS & JEENA: PART-2'. Check the next Chapter for it.
____________________
Don't forget to write your title for this chapter in the comments. THANK YOU ALL.