Will Jeena agree to Kcris' proposal?

This is so because Kcris has promised Ray's parents that she'll give a piano performance for the occasion. Kcris and Jeena are finally at the celebration venue. Pretty much all of Kcris' friends whom Jeena knows are here. Even Fern and Na Bi (Kcris' juniors from her post-grad years) are here. After seeing this, to grab Kcris' attention Jeena slightly pulls Kcris' sleeve and asks her, "Is this really a marriage anniversary celebration for Ray's parents or just another reunion for all of your friends?"
"Of course, it's for Ray's parents, Jeena. Besides, Ray and I went to the same universities, so obviously, our friends will be mutual."
After that, Kcris and Jeena part ways because Kcris has to prepare for her performance as it's time and almost all the guests have arrived. Jeena roams here and there at the party, but soon enough she decides to grab a seat. As Jeena is going towards the seating section, she meets Amy.
"Hi. Thank God, I found you, Amy. Else, I would be bored to death at this party."
"Don't worry Jeena. After Kcris' performance, there'll be a couple-dance and after that, we can savour all the delicacies and drinks."
Jeena almost laughs before asking Amy, "Is food all you can think of right now?"
"Not just right now. But, every time. Else, why would I come to a party like this, if not for good food."
And, both Jeena and Amy end up laughing. Jeena and Amy are busy enjoying each other's company when Peter Fabiola, Amy's brother appears from somewhere asking, "Where have you been, Amy? Mother has been looking everywhere for you."
This startles both the girls a bit.
"You scared us, Peter... And, why is Mom looking for me?"
"I don't know, Amy. She just asked me to bring you to her."
"Okay, Okay. I'll go. But, you better keep Jeena company till I come back."
And, Amy goes, but before she actually leaves, she turns back to Peter, and squints her eyes while telling Peter, "You better not let her get bored else I will kill you, brother."
Once Amy leaves, Peter turns to Jeena and goes like, "Hi, Jeena. How're you doing?"
"Hi, Peter. I am doing good. How about you?"
Peter smiles and tells Jeena that he is also doing good. After this, there is silence for some time.
"Jeena... Peter." Both speak at the same time.
Peter chuckles and goes like, "You go first. What were you saying, Jeena?"
"Umm... Nothing much. I just wanted to say thank you for helping my sister."
Peter is confused as he can't understand why Jeena would thank him.
"Sorry, Jeena. I didn't know, you have a sister, so how come I can help her? You must be mistaking me for someone else."
Jeena stays silent in confusion and thinks to herself, "Kcris told my sister that she has an interview with Peter. Was Kcris lying to my sister?"
Jeena decides to clear the confusion and goes like, "But, Kcris told my sister that she has an interview with you on the 2nd of next month."
Peter is busy trying to understand the situation when he suddenly remembers something. "Wait... Is Miss Angelica Fabre, your sister?"
"Yes, she is my elder sister."
"Oh! So sorry, Jeena. Kcris never told me she is your sister. Kcris just gave me her resume and showed me some samples of her work."
"That's why I wanted to thank you, Peter."
"There is no need to thank me, Jeena. I have been looking for someone like your sister and that's the only reason I am giving her a chance. It's all fair. Please, don't think I am doing any favour. It's all strictly professional."
"Still, thank you very much, Peter."
Peter smiles and says 'Okay'.
"Can I ask you something personal, Jeena? If at all you are not comfortable, just don't answer."
"Hmm... You can surely ask."
"Did you and Kcris fight?... I mean... Kcris has been in pretty bad shape for the past few days. Did Kcris do you wrong?"
Jeena is silent for some time and this makes Peter tell her, "It's okay if you are not comfortable. We can talk about something else."
"No, no... It's okay. I can tell. I wouldn't call it a fight. It's just that we didn't agree on something. You know how it is... People process emotions differently. We may not have the same reaction to the same thing, right?"
Peter makes a confused face and tells Jeena, "I didn't get anything you said. Let's just say... Umm... Since you are here with Kcris, I hope, you two will resolve everything very soon."
While Peter and Jeena are busy talking to each other, Kcris is done with her performance. As soon as Kcris is done, she gets up and picks a nicely wrapped box placed next to the piano. It's a big square box, nicely decorated with a bow tied on its top. It's the present Kcris has got for Ray's parents on their big day. After giving the present to Ray's parents and talking to them for a minute or so, Kcris goes straight to Jeena.
"Hi, Peter. I am gonna take Jeena with me for some time."
"O...kay." Before Peter can say anything, Kcris has already dragged Jeena out of there.
All the way to the elevator, Jeena tries to make Kcris let go of her hand. But, Kcris being Kcris, doesn't let loose Jeena's hand till they are inside the elevator.
"Kcris, you are so stubborn."
"Jeena, if it wasn't important, I wouldn't have pulled you out of the party."
"Oh-ho! Kcris. I am not talking about this. I am talking about your fever. Your temperature is higher than when we arrived here. You need to take rest and your medicine too."
Kcris playfully smiles, going like, "Doesn't that mean, I am getting hotter?"
Jeena hits Kcris on her arm while telling her that it's not funny.
"Ouch, Jeena. You shouldn't hit a patient like this."
"Very well, Miss Pattinson. Shouldn't the patient at least behave like a patient?"
Jeena is angry now. Kcris says nothing for a few seconds and then gets closer to Jeena, playfully whispering into her ear, "Jeena, don't you like me hot?... Especially in bed?"
Jeena grinds her teeth, getting annoyed. "Kcris, can you stop doing this? It's not at all funny."
All jokes and fun aside, Kcris knows that Jeena does care about her. So, in all seriousness, Kcris tells Jeena, "Once we are done with this. I'll eat something and take my meds. But after that, will I be able to sleep or not... that totally depends upon you, Jeena."
"Kcris, just because we had one night together, doesn't mean you can talk about it all the time."
Kcris slightly hits Jeena on the back of her head before saying, "Stop thinking dirty, Jeena. I didn't say anything about having sex with you. It's all your mind's doing, not mine."
"Oh! Really? Didn't you say, whether or not you will be able to sleep tonight depends upon me? Huh, Kcris?"
"Yes, but I didn't mean it like how your mind interpreted it? Anyway, leave it. You'll know what I meant, once we're there."
The elevator door opens and both Kcris and Jeena come out.
"Are we going to the terrace, Kcris?"
"Yes. But, before I open the door, I have a quick question for you."
"Yeah. Ask whatever you want, Kcris?"
"Can you quit smoking for someone you love? Please, think before you answer as your answer will decide whether we'll go through this door or we will go back to the party."
"Yes, Kcris. I can. If the person I love wants me to quit, I'll."
"Sorry, Jeena. But, I have one more quick question. Why? Why would you..."
Jeena sighs and even before Kcris can finish her question, Jeena answers her, "Obviously that person worries about my health and we should listen to the people who care about her well-being. Isn't it the right thing to do, Kcris?"
Kcris quickly kisses Jeena on her forehead, going like, "Thank you, Jeena." And, then right away opens the terrace door.
"Kcris, how did you manage to get the terrace ke...y?"
The moment, the door opens, Jeena's eyes are lit seeing how beautifully the entire terrace has been decorated. Jeena is awestruck, going like, "Wow... It's so beautiful, Kcris."
"Do you like it?"
"Obviously, it is so nice and beautiful. I love it. Kcris, I wish, I could stay here all my life. These lights, these beautiful coloured balloons, the scent of flowers, all of this is so refreshing. Though it is momentary, I do feel like a princess."
Kcris is standing there silently with a broad smile on her face as she enjoys the way Jeena's face is lit up and how she is going around the terrace admiring everything. Jeena seems like a small kid who has just got into a room filled with all of his favourite toys. After a few minutes of aimlessly hopping around and enjoying everything on the terrace, Jeena comes back to Kcris.
"Is there something you want to celebrate with me, Kcris?"
"Well, that depends on your answer."
"What answer, Kcris?"
"Answer of 'Will you be my girlfriend?' Don't just reject. Please think first, Jeena."
Jeena is taken aback for a minute. "Kcris, I don't like these kinds of jokes. I am sorry if you are trying to get back at me for something, Kcris. But, please don't ever do this again."
After saying this Jeena turns to leave, but Kcris stops her by coming in front of her. "I am not joking, Jeena. I am dead-drop serious."
Jeena chuckles, but in a sad and depressing manner before asking Kcris to stop with her silly jokes.
"Why do you think I am joking or trying to get back at you, Jeena?"
"Obviously, because, you aren't into women. So, you...asking me to be your girlfriend...duh?"
"I was not into women. But clearly, being with you made me realise that I was wrong. Jeena, I fell in love with you."
Jeena has a muffled laugh as she asks Kcris if she is eating her own words. The reason behind Jeena thinking so is that it has been Kcris herself who told Jeena that she is not into women when she took Jeena to Casey's house for the first time.
"I agree with you, Jeena. But, things have changed since then. After that night, of us being together, I can't forget your soft lips, your caressing touch... I really do love you, Jeena."
"Kcris, I am sorry for that night. I know you're confused. Maybe it's just that, after that night, you are curious and want to try some different... let's say avenues in relationships."
"Jeena, I know my heart and what it wants. If I didn't know what I was doing and it was just a mere curiosity, I wouldn't have travelled so far just to see you. There hasn't been a single day since you left and I didn't knock at your door in the hope that maybe today is the day when you'll be back."
Till now Jeena has been facing Kcris, but now, she turns to face away from her, before telling, “Kcris, please stop hoping for something that is not gonna happen. Even if I am back to your house, it won’t be for living with you, but to take my stuff back.
Kcris is disheartened to hear this but she doesn’t give up. Kcris makes Jeena face her and goes like, “Jeena, I know that you’re angry with me and I deserve that. But, is there any way you can forgive me? Because, now that I have fallen in love with you, there is no chance that I am going to let you go. You can punish me. Just tell me what I can do to redeem myself.”
Jeena smiles sadly and then places her palm on Kcris’ cheek, before telling her that she has already forgiven Kcris.
“Then why? Why can’t you be with me, Jeena? Please, tell me?”
Jeena is getting frustrated now, so she ends up shouting, “Because, I have feelings for you, Kcris. And I don’t want to get hurt again. (Jeena lowers her voice before saying further.) I still haven’t forgotten the conversation which we had the next morning. It did hurt my feelings.”
“Jeena, I won’t hurt you like that again.”
“Kcris, stop it already. Please stop naming your curiosity as love. It’s not love.”
Just like Jeena, Kcris is also reaching her limit. She has tried so hard to make Jeena understand everything, but Jeena is on an entirely different tangent altogether. At last, Kcris pulls Jeena closer and tells her that she is sorry right before kissing her. After separating from Kcris, Jeena yells, “Kcris, are you crazy?”
“Shh.” And then Kcris makes Jeena put her hand on Kcris’ chest towards the left side. “Can you feel my racing heart, Jeena?” Going further, Kcris makes Jeena lift her face to look into Kcris’ eyes. “Can you see my pupils dilated?”
“So, what, Kcris?”
“So, this means, it’s not curiosity, Jeena. (Kcris’ tone becomes a bit pleading one.) Jeena, please try to understand. If I weren’t sure, I wouldn’t have planned all this. Besides, you also like me."