Jeena finds Alex cheating on her.

"Kcris, I and my friends have looked everywhere and she is nowhere to be found."
" Amy, let me get into my car. I'll go look for her. Before you go, tell me what exactly happened in her department."
Amy tells Kcris everything that happened and then asks her, "Should I stay here and help you look for her?"
"Amy, you should go home as the weather is getting worse. I'll tell you when I find her."
“Okay.”
Kcris is driving in panic. Kcris' anxiety about knowing that Jeena is not okay is constantly increasing with the sound of falling rain. The frequency of windshield wipers swiping the rainwater, to get a clearer view, has reached its maximum. The weather is getting worse and worse. When nearing the university, Kcris sees a girl sitting on the roadside. Kcris knows that it is Jeena. She right away pulls over, grabs an umbrella, and rushes towards Jeena. The moment Jeena sees Kcris, she gets up and hugs Kcris. Kcris can't even imagine how hurt Jeena is, for her to behave like this. Kcris makes Jeena sit in the car, and covers her with towels.
"You are burning up, Jeena. We are going to the hospital."
Jeena holds Kcris' arm and gently squeezes it as a gesture of request, saying, "No, Kcris. Please take me anywhere, but my home or the hospital."
Kcris knows that Jeena is in no condition to understand anything. Kcris contemplates that the hotel is too far from there, so, it is better to go to Casey's house. Kcris pulls out her phone and texts Anna and Maria to come over to Casey's house so that, by the time they reach, Anna and Maria are already there. (Anna is Kcris' friend and one of the head nurses of Mary's Care Hospital.)
Rain has stopped by the time Kcris and Jeena arrive. Kcris helps Jeena get out of the car. The moment Jeena steps foot in the house, she faints. Luckily, Kcris is just behind her, so Jeena doesn't fall. Anna helps Kcris take Jeena to bed. Anna, while setting up for an IV, asks Kcris to get a change of clothes and some blankets. After giving the same to Anna both, Kcris and Maria come out of the room.
"Kcristina, why is she like this?"
"She was targeted by the students of her department. She must have been sitting in the rain for more than 2 hours. She has a high fever. I have to make a few phone calls. Can you stay here so that if Anna asks for anything, you can give her?"
“Yes, I’ll.”
After some time, Anna comes out of the room and instructs Kcris, "Jeena is badly exhausted. I'll come and check up on her in the morning. She won't be getting up anytime, during the night. But in case, she does wake up and asks for something to eat, you can only give her water and plain porridge."
"Okay. And thanks, Anna for coming on such short notice."
Anna smiles, "Anything for friends. Anyway, Kcris, you also go and take a hot shower else, you will be the next one, whom I'll be taking care of."
"Yes. I'll do that. Do you want me to drop you home?"
"No, Kcris. No need. You just take care of yourself and your girl. Don't forget to take your anti-allergy pills otherwise, you will be sneezing all night. Bye, Kcris. Bye, Maria."
"Bye, Anna. Drive safely."
Kcris goes and takes a shower. Kcris, after taking her pills, sits on the dining table. After Maria is done with the cooking, she comes near Kcris and sits opposite her. Maria with a slight smirk on her face asks Kcris, "So, Jeena is your girl, now?"
"What nonsense?"
Now Maria gets serious saying, "Really, Kcristina. Now, you are gonna deny it?"
"Deny what, Maria? Can you talk in an easily understandable language for me to understand?"
"Fine. I'll speak in clear words. You are falling for Jeena. You have started to like her."
"No, you are wrong this time, Maria. You know that I am not into girls. I have always dated guys. Plus, Jeena is already in a relationship. So, please keep your imagination to yourself."
"You can like both, it's not impossible. And just because she has a girlfriend, doesn't mean that you can't like her."
"You know what, Maria, you have completely lost it. Stop looking for Casey in Jeena. She is not Casey. I know, you knew that Casey loved me not just as a sister but more than that."
"Wait. You knew that Kcristina, and still, continued to ignore her feelings. How could you do that? You could have refused her feelings but, why did you let that poor girl suffer in a dilemma? Kcristina, Why?"
"Stop accusing me, Maria. I did nothing of such sort. I came to know about that, after a month when Peter made me see that room."
"If Peter knew, why didn't he persuade her to confess her feelings to you?"
"Maria, she didn't tell anyone, except you. Peter was also shocked to find out about this. Nobody knew anything. This house, the room, prostitution, and whatnot. Sometime back, when I was in her room, I got a hold of her passport. You know what I found, when I was studying there she used to visit the country. She never told me about it, let alone think of meeting me. Only she knew how many mysteries she had. We still couldn't find her tablet."
"What tablet?"
"Her friends told us that she used to have a tablet with her all the time."
"You mean, the pink iPad."
"Yes, that one. Have you seen it since then, Maria?"
"No. Anyway, we were talking about Jeena. Why did you shift to Casey? Trying to avoid it."
"I am not avoiding anything. You should go now. It's already late. Your daughter must be waiting for you."
Maria sways her head in anger but leaves for home, saying, "If you need anything just give me a call. And go to sleep after having some food that I prepared. Bye. Take care of her."
Kcris doesn't have much of an appetite, so she eats only a small portion before going to bed. Kcris sleeps on the other side of the bed while facing Jeena. Somewhat in the middle of the night, Jeena gets up and asks for water as her throat is dry. Kcris puts a straw in the glass telling her to sip slowly. After Kcris puts the glass away, Jeena pulls Kcris to the bed, hugging her tightly. Jeena makes Kcris stretch her arm and then puts her head on Kcris' arm. Kcris wouldn't have felt strange if Maria hasn't said all that. Kcris carefully, adjusts herself, so that, Jeena's hand which has an IV on it, is not disturbed. Kcris can't get any sleep as she has been awake all night.
In the morning, Anna comes to check on Jeena. Anna removes her IV and asks her to take some more rest after having some light breakfast and the medicines. Anna further asks, "Jeena, did you sleep well, last night?"
"Yes. I had a good sleep. I woke up straight in the morning, just a few minutes before you arrived."
Hearing this, Kcris thinks to herself that maybe Jeena can't remember. After making Jeena eat her breakfast and medicines, Kcris tells her, "I have called Maria, she would be on her way. I have to go to the office, for an hour. I'll be back, real quick. And please, take some rest without stressing about anything. As for your college, I have asked Amy to apply for leave. So, don't worry and just rest."
Kcris gives Jeena a new phone, saying, "You broke your phone, yesterday. Use this one. It has the same number, you were using. I couldn't be at your company farewell, so it's for making up for that."
Kcris then leaves for her office. The moment Kcris enters her office, she tells Tessa, "You have only an hour. Give me only the important files that need to be cleared today. Jeena is not feeling well. I have to go and take care of her. Also, find who is the co-ordinator for students' welfare at the National University. She is going to have her hands full while explaining the dereliction of her duties, yesterday."
"Ma'am, about Miss. Fabre."
"What about her?"
"Ma'am, you ask me to look into Alex. I guess we have some bad news for Miss Fabre."
Tessa calls a man from outside. He comes, and straight away, puts a few photographs and a file in front of Kcris."
Seeing these photographs makes Kcris so angry that she squeezes some of them in her hand. This man further speaks up, "This girl, Alex is a big spender. She has huge debt on her because of gambling. Apart from this, she is also due for a fine by law and enforcement for driving under influence. These are the pressing ones and the rest of the details are in the file."
"Okay, you can leave now."
This man walks out of her office, while Kcris sits there helplessly.
"Tessa."
"Yes, ma'am."
"What should I do now? Jeena had her doubts and it was me who talked her out of it. Yesterday, that incident at college, and now Alex cheating on her... What should I do? Should I confront Alex first or should I tell Jeena first?"
"Ma'am, you should tell Miss. Fabre as soon as possible. The more you delay, the more it will become precarious for her."
"How can I do that, when I still can't get out of my mind, the situation in which I found her, yesterday? She was devastated, completely lost, not knowing what to do?"
While Kcris is sitting and thinking about what she should be doing about Jeena, she gets a call from Maria.
"Yes, Maria, what happened? Is it all right?"
"Kcristina, Jeena is not in the house."
"What do you mean by, not in the house? Where has she gone? Did you just reach there?"
"I am sorry, Kcristina. My daughter's school called me this morning, that is why I am late."
"You don't need to be sorry. It's not your fault. Anyway, Maria, you go to the bakery. I look for her, myself."
"Umm... Okay and Kcristina, I am sorry."
Kcris calls Jeena right away but, she doesn't pick up. Kcris to herself, "Where are you Jeena? I hope you are okay?"
Kcris then calls Amy, "Amy, if you are in college, can you somehow find out if Jeena has been to college or not?"
"Sure, Kcris. Right on it."
Seeing Kcris so worried and frustrated, Tessa suggests that maybe, Jeena has gone to her house.
"Yeah. You are right. I should go to her house and check."
While driving to Jeena's house Kcris gets a message from Amy, saying that Jeena hasn't come to college today. In reply to this Kcris tells Amy not to worry as she is going to Jeena's house to check on her. Kcris, upon reaching Jeena's house rings the doorbell and continues to press the switch until the door is open. Though a shirtless guy opens the door, Kcris pushes him aside and storms into the house, without saying anything. The moment, Alex appears in front of Kcris, she right away, slaps Alex in the face. This guy tries to intervene but, Kcris punches him too.
"How shameless can you be, Alex? This is Jeena's house, your girlfriend's house. You are sitting on the same couch, using the same bed, how cheap can you be? You were cheating on her. Wasn't that enough, that you even dared to bring him here, to the place which belongs to your girlfriend?"
It takes some time for Alex to get a hold of herself as Kcris' punch is quite powerful. After that Alex asks Kcris, "It's you, right?... It's you, who told Jeena about us... Who else could it be?... Now it all makes some sense."
"What the heck? Jeena knows, but how?"
"Come on, Kcris. Drop the act. Tell me why, if it weren't for you, why else would Jeena come home at a time when she is supposed to be in the university."
Kcris sits down, holding her head with both hands in despair.
"You mean, she saw you both together, and that too in her own house. Just knowing about it made my blood boil with rage. Who knows, how she is gonna handle your deception and treachery, especially after what happened to her in the college."
"Don't make it such a big deal, Kcris. People fall out of love, all the time. And what so big happened to her in college? (Alex laughs to make fun of Jeena and then asks,) Did she get 1 mark less this semester? Oh! Poor, little girl... Such a drama queen, she is."
Listening to Alex speak like this about Jeena enrages Kcris even more but, she chooses to be calm and answers Alex, "Yes, they do, Alex. People do fall out of love. But, then they go and confront their partners about it, rather than, going behind their partners' backs and having an affair. And as for you, you being Jeena's girlfriend, you should have known that she is being badly targeted in the university. She was drenched in rain for hours and was unconscious all night. And weirdly, her girlfriend Alex knows nothing about it. Why?... Because she was having fun while cheating on her with this guy. Anyway, I don't need to engage with you in a stupid argument. I need to find her. Where did she go from here?"
Listening to Kcris, Alex starts to laugh.
"Kcris, you are so much worried about Jeena, as if she is your girlfriend. Don't tell me that you also got captivated by her beauty.”