Jeena goes to Angelica's office.

All along, Neil has been holding a packet in his hand which makes Jeena ask, "Is it for me, Neil?"
"Oh! Yes. It's for you."
And then, Neil gives the packet to Jeena and sits on the side chair. Jeena opens the packet and takes a look inside. Jeena is a bit surprised and ends up asking, "Neil, are these really for me? Because from what I know, you don't like to share your snacks with anyone and especially white chocolate wafers... except with Kcris, obviously."
"Yes, Jeena. For the millionth time, it's for you. See, eventually, we will end up being family. So, what my sister means to me, you'll also mean the same."
Knowing something is one thing and feeling that is another. And, that's why Jeena is slightly taken aback, hearing Neil say this. Jeena has always treated Neil aptly knowing how important Neil is to the person she is in love with i.e., Kcris. But, after knowing that Neil also thinks the same way as she thinks of Neil, it is a bit surprising for Jeena and so, Jeena goes like, "I don't know what to say about this, Neil. Besides, we never know about the future. Who knows... your sister and I may have a fallout. Neil, aren't you being a little too optimistic over here?"
Neil is grinning when he says, "Jeena, as long as you don't give up, my sister never will. You don't know how tenacious my sister can be when it comes to people she loves. If my sister loves someone, it's always unconditional."
After saying this, Neil out of his concern for Jeena further asks, "By the way, are you okay? Your condition was pretty bad that night. And also, I am so sorry for the way I behaved, Jeena."
"It's okay, Neil. I know for a fact that you are a nice person and you never meant to insult or berate me. Neil, I understand it very well. First, Kcris announcing our relationship like that, and then, me not letting you feed the cake to Kcris... must have been shocking to you. Your reaction was pronounced, Neil. Things happened way too quickly for anyone to think clearly. Trust me, it ain't your fault, Neil."
Neil interrupts Jeena as Neil doesn't want Jeena to have this misunderstanding and hence to make things clear, he says, "Jeena, I have liked you since day one. There is no doubt about it. I have always wanted my sister to find her happiness and there can be no better thing than you being my sister's happiness. Believe me, Jeena. Letting you be the first person in my sister's life wasn't my acquiescence, rather it was my heartfelt wish come true."
Hearing this, Jeena says that Neil is just the way Kcris has described. This statement makes Neil think about something. Neil is a bit astonished, and so he goes like, "I never thought my sister would talk to you about me. Even, I was surprised when you told me that you knew about my dislike of sharing my snacks with anyone."
"Isn't it obvious, Neil? Kcris loves to talk about you all the time... after all, it's her little brother... who else she's gonna talk about?"
While Jeena and Neil are having a heart-to-heart conversation, Neil's phone starts to ring. Neil pulls out the cell phone from his back pocket and checks it. Neil then raises his head and looks at Jeena as if Neil is seeking Jeena's permission to take the call.
"Yeah. Yeah. Please, take it."
"Excuse me, Jeena." And, Neil walks out of the room talking on the phone.
These are the times when Jeena feels that Neil can be no one else's brother except Kcris'. The mannerisms and courtesy exhibited by both siblings are clearly indicative of how well both have been raised.
After a couple of minutes, Neil comes back and tells Jeena that Kcris has left for the office as there is some important matter to deal with, and also, he'll be the one helping Jeena with the discharge procedures. Jeena feels that she may be imposing on Neil as there are still a couple of hours left till Jeena's discharge. So, out of basic decency, Jeena tells Neil, "I have already recovered. You must have other important things to do. Neil, you can leave if you like as I can manage on my own. You don't have to waste your time just to keep me company. Trust me, Neil. I'll be fine."
Neil understands the situation and to make Jeena comfortable, Neil makes a sad puppy face, going like, "Why, Jeena? Don't you wanna spend some time with me? Am I that boring? Also, I thought, you would share these wafers with me too as you already know how much I like them."
Jeena feels a bit bad hearing this as Jeena thinks that she has been a little too brusque with Neil. And then, Jeena tells Neil that she doesn't mean like that and Neil can stay with her as long as he wants. Later on, Neil and Jeena spend time together playing video games on their phones, eating wafers, and sharing childhood stories. Both end up having a lot of fun.
Here on the other side, Kcris reaches home before Neil and Jeena and decides to prepare dinner. The moment the doorbell rings, Kcris leaves whatever she has been doing, washes her hands clean, and while patting her hands dry rushes to get the door. The moment Jeena gets in, Kcris holds Jeena by her arm in a way to support Jeena. Jeena puts up with this only till the living room, and then, Jeena makes Kcris let go of her and tells Kcris, "I don't need you chaperoning me in the house, Kcris. Besides, why don't you go to the kitchen and turn off the running faucet."
"Oh! I forgot to turn off the tap. You guys make yourself home while I finish cooking dinner."
After fifteen minutes or so when dinner is ready, Neil and Jeena come to the dining table. There are four dishes on the table and each one of them is Jeena's favourite. All three, Kcris, Jeena, and Neil have dinner without much talking. Jeena finishes first and leaves the table saying that she is feeling sleepy and wants to take some rest. Jeena does this to give Kcris and Neil some room to talk and the best part is that both Neil and Kcris are already aware of this. After a few more minutes of silence, Kcris breaks the ice and asks Neil, "Have you decided about when you'll join the company?"
"Sorry, sis. I am not ready yet. I want to spend some more time training in music."
"Okay. So, are you planning on enrolling somewhere or will you keep performing for your band?"
"Sis, I haven't given much thought about it. I'll first wind up everything in university and then decide."
"Fair enough."
"Sis, I have two questions for you."
Kcris smiles and tells Neil to ask her.
"Are you still mad at me, sis?"
"Oh-silly! No, I am not. Else, why would I ask you to bring Jeena home from the hospital? Besides, you are already aware of your mistake. So, no point in being mad at you forever. By the way, what's your second question, Neil?"
"Sis, how can you be so calm every time I say no to joining our company?"
Kcris chuckles and says, "Neil, I know you are a responsible kid and if it is a must, you will definitely come to work with me. You are not someone who would ditch responsibility that easily. Besides, I know that you know, your sister will always have your back. I also know how much you love music. I have always wanted you to live a life of your choosing and that's where my patience comes from."
"Sis, I want to thank you."
"Thank me... for what?"
"For not badgering me to come and work with you. Sis, you know what... A friend of mine has a similar situation, but unlike you, his elder siblings keep on pestering and taunting him. They look down on him saying that he just wants to dawdle and do nothing... So, thank you, sister."
"Well, you're welcome, my prudent little brother. And enough with all the emotional talk. Either way, this doesn't suit us at all. Let's go back to being the cool siblings that we always are."
Kcris and Neil look at each other, smile, and after a mutually agreed nod, both get back to finishing the food on their respective plates. Neil leaves after dinner and Kcris goes back to her pending office work. For Kcris, the past couple of weeks have been all about work and nothing else. This new venture is going to be a massive thing for Kcris' business and hence the workload.
Later in the night, around 1:30, Jeena comes out of her room to get some water. The moment Kcris hears the door open, Kcris instantly goes to Jeena asking if Jeena needs anything.
"Just water."
"Jeena, you wait here, I'll go and get it for you."
Before Kcris can go to the kitchen, Jeena stops Kcris by holding her arm from behind.
"Do you need anything else, Jeena?"
"No, Kcris. But, I want to ask you why you were sitting in the living room instead of your room."
"Umm... I wasn't sleeping. I was gonna work, so I thought maybe I could do it in the living room."
Jeena glares at Kcris, going like, "KCRIS..."
"What, Jeena?"
"You know 'what'."
Kcris, upon realizing that there is no escape now, gives up and tells the truth.
"Okay fine... I was worried and as you just got back from the hospital, I thought being in the living room makes it closer to you in case you need anything."
Jeena knows very well that there is no way Kcris will agree to leave Jeena all by herself, so Jeena with not much left to negotiate, asks Kcris to work in Jeena's room instead of the living room. This way Kcris will be worried less and Jeena can also sleep comfortably without worrying about Kcris.
Kcris doesn't leave the house for the next two days, and continues to work from home. Jeena is slightly suspicious of this, so Jeena asks Kcris why she isn't going to the office. Kcris smartly avoids answering by saying that she has been working very hard for the last couple of weeks and also, there isn't much work left so she wants to be a bit lazy for some time and take some rest. Jeena knows that taking some rest is nothing but a euphemism for Kcris taking care of Jeena. Jeena doesn't say anything and decides to wait till Kcris is done with her new mission named 'Let's take care of Jeena'.
Today, Jeena goes to Kcris' room and Kcris is on a call yelling at someone, probably some office staff who screwed up the work. As always, Kcris asks the other person to hold the call and tends to Jeena first.
"Kcris, I need to go to Angelica's office as Angelica needs me to help her with something. I'll be leaving in 10 minutes."
"Wait, wait... I also need to see Peter. Why don't we go together? (Without even waiting for Jeena's answer, Kcris says,) just give me 10 minutes to get ready."
(Peter is Kcris' aunt, Mrs. Fabiola's son who also happens to be Jeena's sister, Angelica's boss.)
"Umm... Okay." And Jeena goes out of Kcris' room closing the door behind her.
"I'll deal with you later." After angrily saying this to the person on the other side of the call, Kcris disconnects the call and goes for a change of clothes.
An hour later, both reach Peter's office building, and Jeena straight away goes to Angelica's cabin.
Jeena helps Angelica choose a dress for Angelica's best friend's wedding. While talking about a few other things, Jeena tells Angelica that Kcris has also come with her as Kcris needs to see Peter. Hearing this, Angelica tells Jeena that Peter is on a trip as he has been chosen to be a judge at a fashion event and also, he won't be in town for the next 3 days. Hearing this, Jeena is infuriated and Angelica can clearly sense that.
"Are you okay, Jeena? Why are you getting so upset? What's wrong?"
"Kcris lied to me. Kcris said that she needed to see Peter and that's why she came with me."
"Oh-ho! Jeena. It's just a small matter. Jeena, Kcris may not have known about Peter's trip?"
"Ha... Ha." After a fake laugh, Jeena says, "Kcris... not knowing something... not happening... impossible."
"So what, Jeena? You just got out of the hospital, so maybe Kcris wanted to come with you. Kcris must have been worried about you. You may not know this as you were unconscious in the hospital all the time, but there wasn't a single minute that Kcris left your side. Only when the doctor said that you would be waking up anytime soon, Kcris had a sigh of relief. Even on the day, you woke up... only I know how hard it was for me to persuade her to go home and take some rest. So, please don't be so hard on her, Jeena."
"Even if that's the case, Kcris can tell me directly. Why this facade? Why lie to me when Kcris can simply say that she wants to come with me?"
"Jeena, my baby sister... Don't you think that you are overreacting?"
Jeena in a slightly irritated tone, goes like, "You don't know anything, sis."
"Okay. I guess, it's a lovers' quarrel. So, I won't meddle in. But, don't be mad at me as I have done nothing."
"I am not getting mad at you, sis."
Though Jeena wants to stay with Angelica for some more time, her fury doesn't let her stay as Jeena needs to talk to or better to say, confront Kcris. Therefore, Jeena hugs Angelica goodbye on her way out of Angelica's cabin.