Kcris takes Jeena to meet Casey.

Jeena sees Kcris standing by the wall and there is this partially naked girl of age around 15-16, leaning against Kcris. This girl is trying to unbutton Kcris with one hand and has her other hand on Kcris’ neck while trying to kiss her. Kcris’ reflex makes Kcris turn away and stop this girl from unbuttoning any further by holding her hand. Jeena is still standing at the door when another woman enters the room almost pushing Jeena aside. While getting inside, this woman turns to look at Jeena once and Jeena immediately recognizes her as she is the same woman Jeena saw in the washroom with Kcris, that night. Jenna is almost paralyzed, unable to catch her breath because this is the second time Jeena has seen Kcris in such an inappropriate situation.
Jeena is so shocked that she drops her bag. This sound makes Kcris and that girl turn to Jeena. The moment Kcris sees Jeena’s face, she pushes this girl away making her fall on the floor. By this time, Jeena has already picked up her bag and left. Seeing the girl fall, the lady who came later tries to stop Kcris from leaving but the fierce look on Kcris’ face is sufficient enough to make this woman back off. Kcris goes after Jeena. By the time, Kcris catches Jeena, both are already in the middle of the grandeur space in front of the reception. There are a lot of people in this area as it is between the reception and the entrance of the hotel and all these people start to look at these two. Kcris hugs Jeena from behind, holding her tightly. Jeena is struggling to get out of Kcris’ tight grip and continues saying only one thing, “Let me go.”
After seeing Jeena struggle so much, Kcris thinks she might hurt Jeena so she loosens the grip a little. Jeena immediately gets out of Kcris’ grip and turns to see Kcris in the face only to slap her.
“I hate you. I hate your very presence.” After yelling, Jeena runs out of the hotel’s main exit.
Kcris runs behind Jeena, ignoring all the people who have stopped to see all this ongoing drama. Although it is raining, Jeena starts to walk alongside the pavement getting all drenched. After coming out of the hotel, Kcris start to look for Jeena here and there. After some time, she sees Jeena walking on the roadside getting all soaked in rain. Kcris runs to her and stops her by grabbing her hand from behind. A car stops near them and Paraam (Kcris’ driver) comes out of the car with two umbrellas. Kcris covers Jeena with the umbrella and makes her sit in the car. Although Jeena tries to resist but, it seems all her strength is gone now. Kcris closes the car door after making Jeena sit inside the car. It is quite a downpour and the sound of falling rain makes Kcris shout, “Paraam, you take a leave for the rest of the day. I’ll drive myself.”
Kcris gets in the car and then grabs a clean towel from the back seat to dry Jeena’s hair. Jeena is still not showing any reaction. Kcris understands that Jeena is shocked and upset and, also, that this is not the right time to clear the misunderstanding, so Kcris drives away. After 40 minutes or so, Kcris reaches the destination. Kcris gets out of the car and gets the door for Jeena. Jenna is still sitting like a statue so, Kcris tries to get Jenna out of the car, but Jenna shakes off Kcris’ hand and shouts, “Don’t touch me.”
Finally, Jeena gathers her strength and comes out of the saying, “I don’t want to go anywhere with you. I am calling a cab.”
Jeena takes out her phone from the bag, but Kcris takes it and puts it in her blazer’s inside pocket. Jeena tries to take it back but ends up falling on Kcris. Luckily, Kcris’ grip is firm so both don’t fall. Jeena instantly pulls herself back and in anger yells, “What will it take for you to give my phone back?”
Kcris smiles and says, “Your time will do the trick. Actually, I brought you here to meet someone.”
“Who?”
“Casey. “
Jeena is perplexed so she asks, “Why? Why now? You have always avoided talking about her and now you want me to meet her all of a sudden.”
“So that I could explain to you, why you saw what you saw.”
“Hold up, Kcris, I don’t need your explanation. My reaction was like that because it was so sudden and unexpected. I don’t have a problem with what you do or don’t. It’s totally up to you. You are my friend and I should respect the fact that whatever you do is your personal matter. If it doesn’t involve me, it doesn’t bother me.”
Kcris places her finger on Jenna’s lips, “Shhh… Enough. Can you stop talking and come inside with me? Don’t you want your phone back?”
Jeena knows there isn’t any way that Kcris will let her go. So, she gives in and goes like, “Fine, I’ll meet Casey. Lead the way, please.”
Kcris slides the slider on a low-heightened gate outside the house. From here, there is a narrow pavement made of natural stones leading the way to the main entrance to the house. Jeena has only taken a few steps when all of a sudden she stops and turns back. Kcris narrowly escapes bumping into Jeena.
“Kcris, are there lilies in the house?”
“Yes, there are… In the backyard. You can see them from the backside window when we are inside the house. If it weren’t for the rain, I would have taken you to see the flower garden in the backyard of this house.”
As it is the rainy season, it starts to drizzle again so, Kcris holds Jeena by her arms and turn her around saying, “Let’s get moving. You are already soaked in rain once and I don’t want you to be sick.”
Jeena starts walking but, keeps on talking.
“Why? Are you worried about me falling sick?”
“No. It’s just that, I hate taking care of sick people.”
“Why so?”
On reaching the door Kcris tells Jeena, “You stay here.” And then Kcris goes to the side, moves a flowerpot, and then picks the key placed beneath that pot. Kcris alongside opening the lock answers Jeena, “Because I like to see people in good health… enjoying life.”
“Wait, wait, wait… Kcris, there isn’t anyone in the house. Do we need to wait for Casey to come? Because I have to go home a bit early as Alex is out of town, I can’t wait for long.”
“Don’t worry, Jeena. You won’t be late. I promise.”
After getting inside Jeena moves in slow-paced steps scanning the house whereas Kcris goes straight into the kitchen to get two glasses of water, one for herself and the other for Jeena. Kcris passes one glass to Jeena going like, “Hmm… Jeena, water.”
“Thank you, Kcris.”
After drinking water Jeena asks, “Though the house is squeaky clean, it seems that nobody has lived in the house for quite a long.”
Kcris takes the glass from Jeena’s hand and places both glasses on the center table saying, “Yes, nobody has lived in the house for almost 5 years. It’s only me who comes here sometimes.”
“Whose house is this, Kcris? Whom does this house belong to and how do you know where to find the keys to the house?”
“This house belongs to me. It’s under my name. I bought it when I came back to the city, five years back.”
“You said you come here sometimes, then how come the house is so clean and organized?”
“Well, I have hired a cleaning lady who comes and cleans every other day.”
“Why would you want me to meet Casey in here? And most importantly, if this house belongs to you, why don’t you live here? Sky told me that you usually stay in the hotel suite.”
“You have so many questions, Jeena. How about instead of bombarding me with all of them at once, you take a breath? You have my word that I’ll answer them all. And please before anything, why don’t you take a hot shower, dry your hair and get rid of your wet clothes.”
“Well, Kcris, all of my spare clothes are used because of the shoot. (After thinking for a moment) I think I have one set left. It’s in the bag which I left in the car. I’ll quickly go and grab it.”
“It’s raining outside. Jeena, you better don’t go.”
Jeena laughs hysterically and then sarcastically says, “You are really awesome. One time you say that I’ll catch a cold so I should get rid of my wet clothes and other time you are stopping me from getting fresh clothes from the car.”
Kcris gets up from the chair and slightly hits on Jeena’s forehead saying, “Stupid girl… You go get a shower and I’ll find you some clothes within the house only.”
“Oh! That way.”
“Yes, Miss Jenna, that way.”
“Anyway, Kcris where is the washroom?”
“You can use the washroom of that room, on your left.”
After a while, Jeena comes out of the washroom in a bathrobe. She sees a set of t-shirts and pyjamas placed on the bed. She puts them on and comes out of the room. She sees Kcris in the kitchen cooking something. So Jeena right away asks, “Kcris, what are you cooking?”
“Nothing much, just vegetable soup. It’ll help your body, warm up.”
“Hey, Kcris.”
“Huh.”
“How did you get the ingredients? I mean… you said nobody lives in the house. So, there aren’t any groceries in the house, right?”
“Yes, right. But there is a vegetable garden in the backyard. I got veggies from there. Anyway, go sit at the table.”
Jeena goes and sits on the table asking, “Whose clothes are these? They fit me perfectly. They aren’t yours, so whose?”
“How do you know they aren’t mine?”
“Your clothes are a bit long for me. Remember, you let me wear them that night when you helped me on Sky’s birthday.”
Kcris places the soup in front of Jeena, “Finish up while it’s still hot. I’ll go take a shower. And yes, these clothes aren’t mine.”
Jeena wants to ask Kcris, to whom these clothes belong but, her mouth is full so she lets Kcris go for a shower without saying anything. Apart from nice flowers, plants, vegetables, and greenery, this house has another beautiful aspect which is a spacious open kitchen attached to a huge living area, making it perfect for housewarming parties. Kcris comes into the living room and sees Jeena standing near the kitchen window looking outside. Because of wind and rain, white and yellow lilies along with other flowers are moving beautifully giving a panoramic view. Seeing this, Jeena is smiling ear to ear, which makes Kcris ask the obvious question, “Do you like flowers?”
Jeena turns towards Kcris and instead of a straight answer Jeena asks Kcris a question, “Who doesn’t like flowers, Kcris?”
Kcris is still drying her hair using a towel. This is the first time Jeena is seeing Kcris in untied hair. Jeena, to have a proper look asks Kcris, “Turn around, Kcris.”
“Huh…What?”
Jeena ignores this and instead of asking Kcris again to turn around, she herself goes to the other side.
“Wow…Kcris… you have really beautiful and long hair.”
Kcris is a bit surprised by Jeena’s words so she turns around and gives Jeena a blank expression while saying, “Well Jeena, I don’t know about beautiful but, yes, they are a bit long.”
“A bit long… really Kcris? (with a sigh Jeena continues) they almost reach your knees. They aren’t just a bit long rather quite long.”
“Well, there was a certain someone who liked long hair so, I wasn’t allowed haircuts. The only thing allowed was trimming and not just by anyone but only by that certain someone.”
“I agree 100% with your certain someone. (Jeena makes a gesture of quotes using her fingers while saying ‘your certain someone’). People will do anything, Kcris… to have hair like yours. Anyway, who is this person?”
“Umm… she is the girl whose, clothes you are wearing.” Kcris gives her hand to Jeena to hold but Jeena, with a questioning expression, goes like, “Huh?”
“Come on, hold my hand.”
Jeena does so. Kcris picks a key from the key stand and takes Jeena to a locked room. Kcris unlocks it and invites Jeena inside. The moment Kcris turns the lights on, Jeena is amazed to see so many photographs of Kcris. Some of these are random pictures that seem to have been taken without Kcris knowing. Apart from candid ones, some photographs include a girl whose smile is really beautiful. Jeena is slightly startled so, she right away asks, “What is this, Kcris? Some kind of museum or art gallery exhibition? And why is so much of you in here? And who is this girl with you, in some of the photographs?”
Jeena is even more perplexed and startled by Kcris’ answer which is, “Casey. This girl is Casey.”
Jeena immediately grabs Kcris’ right arm with both her hands. A cringe feeling that Jeena feels listening to the name, Casey has now seeped into her very bones because she can sense that something is not right. Jeena’s thoughts are a mess, going like, “Kcris wanted me to meet Casey then why is she making me see her like this… in photographs?”
Jeena can no longer bear her own thoughts, so she asks Kcris, “When will Casey come? I want to go home after meeting her. Say something Kcris. I don’t know why I am not having a good feeling right now, Kcris.”
Kcris, to make Jeena calm, places her left hand on Jeena’s hands which are still holding Kcris' arm tightly.
“You don’t have to worry. I am with you, in here."