Kcris' arm is the new pillow.

Kcris opens the door, but before she can go out of Jeena's room, Jeena says her name from behind. Kcris turns and with a smile asks, "What, love? Do you need anything?"
Kcris comes and sits next to Jeena in the little space left on Jeena's side of the bed. So, Jeena instantly shifts to make some room for Kcris to sit properly. While placing her palm on Jeena's cheek, Kcris playfully asks, "Why? Did you miss me?"
Jeena right away sits up and hugs Kcris. Jeena starts to cry. Kcris is smiling seeing Jeena act like this. Kcris while caressing Jeena's hair goes like, "Silly girl, if you missed me so much, why didn't you ask me to come home?"
"Kcris, I didn't want to bother you."
"Okay, okay. My love, please stop crying. I don't want your puffy face and swollen eyes to be the first thing that I see in the morning."
Jeena separates from Kcris and hits her.
"It's not funny. Stop teasing me, Kcris."
Kcris then places her hand behind Jeena's neck and gently brings Jeena closer to kiss her on the lips.
"I also missed you, my love."
While still keeping her hand on Jeena's neck, Kcris helps Jeena lie down in bed. Kcris pulls the blanket up and tucks Jeena in bed like a baby.
"Jeena, you go to sleep. I'll take a shower first and then come back to sleep next to you."
Jeena is fast asleep when Kcris comes and joins her in bed. This causes Jeena to wake up, but she is still sleepy. Jeena pulls out the pillow from beneath her head and tosses it to the other side of the bed. Then, Jeena stretches Kcris' arm and places her head on it making it her new pillow.
"Jeena, is it more comfortable than the pillow?"
Jeena instead of saying anything slowly nods her head. This brings an instant smile to Kcris' face. Seeing Jeena's constant struggle to open her eyes and fail, makes Kcris cheerful. Kcris covers Jeena's eyes with her hand and tells her to go to sleep. Jeena being Jeena, instead of sleeping, removes Kcris' hand from her eyes and starts to passionately kiss Kcris. Kcris is taken by surprise as Jeena's hand swiftly starts to slide along Kcris' waist. Kcris immediately stops Jeena's hand and separates herself from Jeena.
"Kcris, why don't you let me... Do you still..."
Kcris playfully hits Jeena's forehead and goes like, "Silly girl, it's not like that. And, to make you stop thinking about unnecessary things, I'll tell you clearly. No, I don't think that you have any feelings left for Alex. And, as for the last time, it was just a mistake and so, I don't blame you."
"Then, why did you stop me right now, Kcris?"
"Because, my love, you still have two more exams to go."
"Kcris, how do you know my exam schedule?"
"Well... It's not rocket science. You post it on our refrigerator every time you have exams and it's written in English which I can actually read. So,..."
Jeena says nothing and is lying on Kcris' arm with an angry pout as Kcris doesn't let Jeena have her way. Kcris chuckles and gives a little peck on Jeena's lips. Kcris then instructs Jeena to go to sleep. Though reluctant, Jeena does close her eyes. A moment later, Jeena opens her eyes and asks Kcris, "Shouldn't I be rewarded with more than just a little kiss for being so obedient?"
Kcris again hits on Jeena's forehead and sarcastically tells Jeena, "You have multiple traits, Jeena. But, having obsequiousness is definitely not one of them... Now, off to sleep."
Jeena in disappointment says okay and snuggles into Kcris' embrace like a cute kitten. Kcris with a sweet smile on her face cuddles Jeena.
The next morning, Kcris wakes up and silently gets out of bed without disturbing Jeena's sleep. When Kcris comes out of the room she sees Ayesha doing something in the kitchen. Kcris goes to the kitchen and goes like, “Hi, Ayesha.”
The glass of water in Ayesha’s hand almost slips as she hasn’t been expecting Kcris in the house. Seeing this, Kcris asks Ayesha if she is okay.
“Yeah, I am okay, Kcris. I didn’t know you were in the house.”
“Ahh… actually when I came in last night you were sleeping. By the way, what are you doing?”
“Well, I am going to make some breakfast. Kcris, should I make some for you too?”
“Ayesha, you come out of the kitchen. I’ll make the breakfast.”
“It’s okay, Kcris. I can manage.”
Kcris then in a slightly authoritative tone, goes like, “Ayesha, you go utilize your time to study. Leave the breakfast to me.”
"Okay.” And, Ayesha goes back to studying.
Kcris places the breakfast on the table and asks Ayesha to eat first as she goes to take a shower. After taking a shower, Kcris goes to the backside of the house and plucks a red rose for Jeena. Kcris then goes straight to Jeena’s room. On the other hand, Ayesha is enjoying being the silent spectator to all this while having her breakfast.
Kcris tries to wake Jeena up, but Jeena is in deep sleep. So, Kcris gives up and instead writes a note for Jeena. Kcris then leaves for the office after having a sandwich as her breakfast.
A few hours later, when Jeena gets up, she sees a red rose placed on a piece of paper on the side table. It ain’t any surprise to know who has left it for Jeena. This right away brings a smile to Jeena’s face. The note left by Kcris says as follows.
“The breakfast is a reward for someone who was obedient last night and the red rose is for someone whom I love i.e., YOU. Good morning, my love.”
Jeena is so happy and elated with Kcris’ sweet gestures that she wants to call Kcris right now, but she decides not to and have breakfast first. After savoring the delicious meal cooked by Kcris, Jeena finally calls Kcris. The call is picked up by Na Bi instead of Kcris, and she tells Jeena that Kcris has left her phone in the office. When asked to leave a message, Jeena says, “It’s nothing important. I can talk to Kcris later.”
After disconnecting the call, Jeena is angry. Seeing this, Ayesha right away asks, “What’s wrong, Jeena?”
“Kcris’ phone is with Na Bi.”
“Jeena, did something happen to Kcris?”
“No, she just forgot her phone in the office and so, Na Bi picked up my call.”
Ayesha has a puzzled expression and goes like, “So?... umm… Then, why are you angry?”
“I am angry because Kcris didn’t pick up my call.”
Now, Ayesha is even more confused and ends up asking, “Didn’t you just say Kcris forgot her phone in the office? So, how come she can take your call?”
“So what, Ayesha? Not my problem. Kcris is supposed to take my calls.”
While Ayesha is trying to brainstorm why Jeena is angry at Kcris without any reason, Jeena gets a call from Tessa’s number. It’s actually Kcris, who is calling Jeena using Tessa’s phone.
"Jeena, it's me. Na Bi told me that you called. Is everything alright, love?"
"No, nothing is okay. Why aren't you there to pick up my call?"
Now, same as Ayesha, Kcris doesn't understand what is wrong with Jeena and why she is so angry.
"Jeena, it's the first time that I wasn't able to pick up your call. Otherwise, I always pick up your call without any exception. I called you back the moment I found out that you called me. I am sorry, Jeena."
"What sorry, Kcris? What if I died and you weren't there to pick up my call?"
This infuriates Kcris as she doesn’t like anyone talking about dying or death. Kcris wants to scold Jeena, but she refrains and tells her, “Jeena, it’s okay that you are pissed off, but please can you not talk about dying and all. Instead, you can tell me, what can I do to please you.”
“Okay, Kcris. Then, have lunch with me.”
Now, this puts Kcris in a dilemma as she still needs to finish her inspection of the site and also, she doesn’t want to say no to Jeena. Kcris tries to explain this to Jeena and hence, goes like, “Jeena, I still am behind the deadline. Is there any way we can…”
Before Kcris can finish, Jeena asks in a rude tone, “So, you can’t come for lunch, right?”
Kcris gives in and tells Jeena, “Baby, give me 10 minutes. I’ll call you back and, in the meantime, you decide what you want to eat and where you want to eat.”
“Okay,” and Jeena cuts the call.
Here, Ayesha is a little worried to see the way Jeena is behaving i.e., like an unreasonable kid. So, Ayesha tries to mediate the situation by helping Jeena realize that Jeena’s behavior is totally unacceptable and she shouldn’t take advantage of Kcris’ love for her like this. Jeena calls Kcris back on Tessa’s phone. Though Kcris is supremely busy with work, she still takes the call. And, before Kcris can say something, Jeena goes like, “I am sorry, Kcris. I shouldn’t have behaved like this. And you don’t have to leave work just for the lunch. I am sorry for being so unreasonable.”
“It’s okay, Jeena. You don’t have to apologize for anything.”
“Okay, Kcris. You can go back to work now. We’ll talk later,”
“Jeena, are you sure, you don’t want me to take you out for lunch?”
“Yes, Kcris, it’s totally fine.”
“Okay, then let me order some food delivery for you and Ayesha. Anything, you guys wanna eat in specific?”
After asking Ayesha, Jeena tells Kcris that Kcris can order anything she wants.
Later, around 9:30 p.m., Kcris comes home and this makes Jeena ask, “I thought you weren’t coming home tonight. So, how come?”
“Aren’t you happy to see me, Jeena?”
“Yes, I am.”
While Ayesha goes to get Kcris a glass of water, Kcris pulls Jeena close and kisses her on the forehead.
“Thanks, Ayesha. Anyway, what are you girls up to?”
Instead of Ayesha, Jeena answers Kcris, “We were going to make dinner. And, since you are here, can you please cover that for us as we still need to finish a few more chapters?”
Hearing this, Ayesha holds Jeena’s arm and a faint voice tells her, “Jeena, Kcris must be tired from work. Shouldn’t we handle the cooking? Anyway, we were going to.”
Kcris understands that Ayesha is being polite, so Kcris intervenes and goes like, “Don’t worry, Ayesha. A friend of mine has already taken care of the meal for us. So, it’s all fine.”
The moment, Jeena hears this, she right away scolds Kcris, “Did you ask Maria to cook for us again? Are you crazy, Kcris? (Kcris wants to say something, but Jeena continues) Don’t you dare say that that Maria offered? Because, even if Maria did, you were supposed to say no.”
“Hold your horses, my lady. Maria is having a party at her house as her daughter won a school competition. She invited all three of us, but as you guys have an exam tomorrow, I refused. Maria insisted on sending us food, so here I am.”
“Oh-okay. Sorry, Kcris.”
Kcris is in no mood to talk anymore, so she tells Jeena, “Anyway, I am going to my room, so please collect the food when someone shows up at our doorstep. (At the same time, Kcris turns to Ayesha and goes like,) See you later, Ayesha.”
Kcris goes to her room and the girls go back to studying. Later, when the food is there, Jeena asks Kcris to join them for dinner. All three enjoy the dinner. Ayesha finishes the food first and goes to her room as she doesn’t want to be the third wheel. Now only Jeena and Kcris are at the dinner table and both start to talk.
“Are you well prepared for tomorrow’s exam?”
“Are you doubting me, Miss Pattinson?”
Kcris knows that Jeena is trying to tease her. Kcris pulls Jeena’s chair close to her and whispers in her ear, “Be cautious, Miss Fabre. Please don’t tempt me to eat you instead of the food. Doing on the table is not a bad idea either, right?” And then, Kcris blows into Jeena’s ear. This causes a tickling sensation and Jeena stands up from her chair. Kcris pulls Jeena down and makes her sit, going like, “Alright, I won’t tease you anymore. But Jeena, you should also stop. Now, eat properly.”
Both get back to eating.
“By the way, Jeena, what happened in the afternoon? Why were you so angry? Did I unknowingly do something to upset you?”
“I don’t know, Kcris. I just… didn’t like Na Bi taking up my call.”
“Yeah… okay… But, why were you so angry, Jeena? It’s not that big of a reason to be that much pissed off.”
“I know, but… I don’t know. It felt like I was watching Na Bi hug you again, like the other day in the office.”
Kcris first smiles and then starts to laugh which makes Jeena even more confused now. Jeena keeps asking Kcris about the reason she is laughing. But, Kcris says nothing for some time and then places her hand on the back of Jeena’s neck to pull Jeena’s face closer to hers. Kcris then kisses Jeena’s forehead and tells Jeena, “I love you, my baby.”