Jeena learns the truth.

Jeena thanks Paraam and then he leaves. As Alex is fast asleep, Jeena and Ria first eat the ice-cream and then finish the rest of the snacks. After eating snacks both Ria and Jeena start to play video games. It isn’t very long before Ria starts to feel sleepy so, Jeena removes Ria’s shoes and makes her lie down on the sofa. Jeena covers Ria with a light comforter and lets Ria put her head on her lap. Jeena caresses little Ria’s head till she falls asleep. Jeena takes out a book from her bag and starts to read it.
Jeena is still reading when around 7 in the evening a nurse comes to give Alex her dinner. As Alex is still fast asleep, Jeena asks the nurse, “Can’t Alex eat after she has slept for some more time?”
Though reluctant, but still, the nurse agrees to Jeena’s request, “Ok, but you should make sure that she has her food before 8:30 PM because at 9 PM she has to take her medicines.”
“Okay. I’ll take care.” And the nurse leaves. Two minutes later there is a knock on the door again. Jeena opens the door and sees Paraam (the driver), who is here to take Ria home. Jeena slowly picks up Ria who is sleeping perfectly and then helps Paraam carry her without disturbing her sleep. Jeena whispers, “Give me a second. I’ll bring her shoes and mobile phone.”
Paraam thanks Jeena and then leaves with little Ria.
After taking Ria home, Paraam calls Kcris to inform her, “Ma’am I have dropped little miss home. She was fast asleep all the time.” Kcris in answer says, “Okay. You should also go home now. You can pick me up at 8 in the morning.”
“Okay, Ma’am.” And the call is disconnected.
Kcris has reached the hotel only 10 minutes before this so she goes straight to the shower. Later when she is in front of the mirror applying moisturizer, she touches her lips and this takes her to the exact moment when she kissed Jeena. She is lost in her thoughts till she realizes that she is smiling. Her inner thoughts are a mess as she can’t figure out why she did that and not only she did do it but, also liked it. It is a totally new experience for Kcris as she never thought of herself as someone who can kiss a girl who is already taken. After a few minutes of tussling between her own thoughts, Kcris ends up with her final thoughts which are whatsoever that happened was a spur of the moment thing and it clearly had no meaning. So she decides to forget it as if it never actually happened. She has been dead drop tired so goes straight to bed.
Here in the hospital, after Alex has taken her medicines both, Alex and Jeena go to sleep after a long day.
In the middle of the night, Jeena’s phone beeps. Jeena usually doesn’t have a sound sleep so even the slightest disturbances can wake her up. She checks her phone and it’s an email from the agency where she has auditioned some time back, confirming her selection. She is a bit startled as they are asking her to report within two days. The already instilled feeling of guilt takes a toll on Jeena’s sleep when she needs to decide whether or not to go for this project as Alex still needs to be in the hospital. This anxiety makes Jeena more uncomfortable so, she goes out of the room to grab a cup of coffee. She is sitting in the food court thinking about what she should do now, when she hears two nurses talking.
One of them says, “Miss Pattison is really a nice lady. The way she is helping that girl Ria is astonishing. In times like these when people don’t care about their family members, she is taking care of a child who has nothing to do with her.” The other nurse adds to this, “Yes, I agree. Paying for her surgery and then taking responsibility for her, takes a lot of courage and money.”
Jeena’s doubt is now resolved. Now she knows that Ria is not Kcris’ daughter. She starts to feel bad for accusing Kcris of not taking good care of her child when clearly she was doing her best for the child. Jeena feels guilty as she scolded Kcris for no reason and also didn’t give her a chance to explain herself. Jeena’s guilt trip is cut short when another nurse Anna joins these two nurses asking, “What are you two talking about?”
One of them, answers, “Nothing, just talking about Miss Pattinson and how she is helping that small child Ria and also the hospital.”
Anna while sipping her coffee goes like, “I still remember the day when she brought little Ria to the hospital for the first time. At that time, we had torrential rain for almost 72 hours. All city was on alert. Ria’s lungs were swollen due to bad pneumonia. It was a tough case. (After taking a bite of her sandwich nurse Anna continues) I don’t know much, but Miss Pattinson told us that the child was left in the rain for many hours until she found her near the funeral house.”
Another nurse who is busy eating her croissant remembers the day and goes like, “Yes, I too remember. All dressed in black, Miss Pattinson carried unconscious Ria in her arms. Water was dripping on the entire floor as both were drenched in rain. Ria’s lungs were severely impacted and so we straight away went for surgery.”
The third nurse who has been silently listening to all this speaks up, “Even today Miss Pattinson upgraded a patient’s room to VIP, bearing all expenses by herself. Nurse Anna, tell us what exactly happened today in the afternoon.”
Anna answers, “Oh…yes…yes… Actually, Miss Pattinson said she wanted to return a favor for helping bring Ria to the hospital the other day. So she doesn’t want us to tell anyone about it.”
Till now Jeena has been quietly listening to the nurses’ talk but the moment nurse Anna mentioned Ria’s name, Jeena understood that it is Kcris’s doing and she almost jumps off her chair screaming, “What? What did you say?”
All three nurses turn toward her. Jeena this time, without screaming asks the nurses, “Was it Kcristina Pattinson who asked you to upgrade? How could you do that? Doesn’t your hospital follow any rules and regulations?”
The nurses are scared because if Jeena makes a complaint they will be in trouble. Nurse Anna immediately tries to pacify Jeena saying, “Ma’am please calm down. We’re sorry. We thought you are a friend of Miss Pattinson.”
Jeena interrupts her by saying, “I don’t need excuses. Just tell me how much should I pay for the upgrade. I don’t need anyone’s favor.”
Anna politely answers, “Sorry ma’am. Payment has already been made. We can’t charge you for the same service twice. Ma’am if you want, you can return the money directly to Miss Pattinson.”
Jeena is filled with rage. She immediately takes out her phone to call Kcris. But before she could do so, there is a message pop-up on her phone. It is a voice note from Kcris saying, “I am sorry. As you have asked me not to come in contact with you, I thought this is the easiest way to return the favor for helping Ria. Now everything is settled. So please let it be like this. Goodbye Jeena.”
Before Jeena could react to this, Alex’s name flashes on her phone screen so, she rushes to the room thinking Alex must be needing something as she is calling her.
“Do you need anything Alex? Should I get the nurse?”
“No… no…I am doing ok. I got up and you weren’t here so I called you, babe.”
“Alex, I couldn’t sleep so I went to the food court for a cup of coffee. You know Alex, that Kcris (and Jeena stops right away)”
Alex’s expressions are changed, listening to Kcris’ name as if she is angry now. But she calms down herself and soothes her voice before asking Jeena, “What Kcris? What happened?”
Jeena has been Alex’s girlfriend for quite some time now so, she can easily figure out what exactly Alex is feeling just by looking at her expressions. Jeena knows Alex is a bit disappointed so, she tries to divert the conversation by saying, “It’s nothing. Just ignore.”
Before Jeena could finish, Alex in a serious tone goes like, “What were you saying about her? Finish it, babe.”
This is when Jeena realizes that she can no longer avoid answering, so she answers, “Actually we had a fight this morning. But nothing much happened. I have decided not to be friends with her anymore.”
“What did she say to you, babe? Anyway, do you think she would agree to not being friends with you?”
When Alex asks Jeena this, Jeena’s fingers are on her lips as if all of a sudden she remembers the kiss. She immediately puts her hand down and answers Alex, “Yes, she said she would do so. (After a pause) We should sleep now. I haven’t had enough sleep so, let’s get some sleep.”
After two days, Alex is discharged. On reaching home Jeena tells Alex, “I won’t be going to dance practice for some time.”
Alex is shocked listening to this as she is well aware of Jeena’s love for dancing. So, she immediately questions Jeena, “Why? Is it because of me? I am ok and even the doctor said so… Or… Is it because of that Kcris? Babe, you shouldn’t change your decisions based on someone else.”
Jeena interrupts Alex saying, “It is not because of anyone. It is just that there is hardly a month left for my exams so I need to study more.”
After the conversation is over, Alex goes to freshen up and Jeena goes to the kitchen to prepare lunch for both of them.
A week later, Jeena goes to the dance studio to collect some of her notebooks that she has left in the locker by mistake. Sky sees her and right away asks her, “Where have you been for so long?”
Jeena after saying ‘Hi’ to Sky tells her, “My exams are near so I thought I should take a break from dance practice for the time being.”
“Oh! You are also having exams. Kcris is also missing practice these days.”
Jeena in confusion asks Sky, “Kcris is also having exams?”
Sky almost laughs before saying, “No, no she is busy with her work… At least this is what she told me. I am having my exams. Kcris isn’t.”
“Oh! so sorry Sky. I mixed two different things.”
“It’s ok Jeena. No problem. Anyway, my exams are about to be over. Only practical is remaining.”
Jeena, though reluctant, still asks, “How long Kcris has not been coming to the practice?”
Sky tries to remember and then answers, “I guess same as you. Anyway, Jeena I am in a bit of a rush. I’ll call you later. All the best for your exam. Bye.”
Jeena thinks that maybe she is the reason for Kcris’ absence so, she calls Kcris. Ring goes but nobody picks up, so she tries again. This time the call is declined from the other side. Jeena ignores this and goes to her university as she needed to submit her assignments.
Somewhat one month has passed and Jeena’s exams are also over. During this time, Kcris and Jeena haven’t come in contact with each other, despite Jeena’s constant efforts of calling Kcris in hope that she might pick up her call at least once. Jeena and her college friends go out to celebrate the end of the exams. Jeena is enjoying herself to the fullest only till she goes to use the restroom totally unaware of the fact that tonight is going to be the night when she will not only see Kcris but also stumble upon another mystery of hers.
Jeena goes to the restroom and the moment she is about to open the stall door and come out, she sees two women standing very close to each other as if they are about to kiss, so she immediately closes the door, but lets a little slit open. Jeena is not the kind of person who would disrespect other people's privacy but still does so because here the other person is none other than Kcris. About a month has passed since their last meeting which was more like a fight.
The other lady makes a move on Kcris. She puts one hand on Kcris' neck and with the other touches Kcris' lips. The lady slowly moves her lips toward Kcris' lips but before she could do anything Kcris' phone rings and she walks out, talking on the phone.
After waiting for about a minute, Jeena comes out to wash her hands. This lady is still here doing touch-up and venting out her frustration, “What does she think of herself? I am damn so good that there isn't a single person who doesn't like me. Kcristina Pattinson I’ll make you come looking for me. You just wait."
Though Jeena already knew, she still asks the lady, "Was that Kcristina Pattinson?"
That lady turns toward Jeena and asks her, "Do you know her?"
"No… No... A friend of mine is close to her so, I just happen to know her by name only. Are you related to her?"
The lady laughs before answering, "People like me are not related to anybody."
Jeena is a bit surprised and goes like, "Huh?"
"I am a sex worker so only relation I have with people is based on money."
Jeena is a bit taken aback, but still gathers up all her courage and asks, "Is Kcris your customer too?"
The lady after she is done with her lipstick gives a wicked smile and goes like, "Oh! from Kcristina Pattinson straight to Kcris...Nice... Are you sure you just know her name? (after a moment) Anyway, to answer your question I would say, your Kcris is..."
Before the lady could finish her statement her phone starts to vibrate. So, she picks up the call and yells, "I am coming. Can't you wait for two or three more minutes?"
The lady leaves without finishing her statement. Jeena is left hanging without any answer. After the party is over, Jeena heads over to her house.