Jeena is pissed off at Kcris.

While Na Bi and Kcris are busy arguing and taunting each other, Fern and Jeena get some time to talk to each other.
"Jeena these two, phi-nong are always teasing each other like that. One is always on time and the other one can never be on time. It's a rare opportunity for Na Bi to make fun of Phi (Kcris). We should let her have her revenge for every time that she has been scolded by Phi (Kcris) for coming late."
Jeena smiles and asks Fern, "Should I call you Phi Fern, or just Fern will suffice?"
"Nong tam sabai. (Fern immediately realizes her mistake) Oh! Sorry. I mean whatever you are comfortable with, you can call me that... Well, Jeena, you are quite punctilious."
['Nong tam sabai' in Thai is 'น้องตามสบาย' which in English means, 'Nong (it's) up to you.']
"Umm...Fern. I'll call you Fern. And as for me being punctilious, I would say, it takes one to know one."
Finally, Kcris asks everyone to start eating as Na Bi is not going to stop teasing Kcris, anytime soon. After breakfast, Kcris and Jeena bid goodbye to Fern and Na Bi and then drive back home. Almost the entire journey, Jeena has been dozing off. When they reach, Kcris wakes Jeena up.
" Jeena, we have reached home. But, I have to go to yesterday's meeting that I postponed for today. Can you go on your own or should I help you go to your room?"
Jeena is still in partial sleep mode and can barely handle herself. Kcris immediately gets out of the car and comes to help. Jeena gets out of the car and stands facing Kcris. Jeena then places both her hands on Kcris' shoulders and tells her, "You go for your meeting. I can take care of myself." After saying this Jeena turns and goes into the house. Kcris stands there and sees Jeena go inside the house in helter-skelter fashion. Kcris is still there, figuring out if Jeena is sleep-deprived or just drunk without having actual drinks. Once Jeena is gone Kcris gets inside the car, revs the engine, and drives off.
Later in the evening, on her way back, Kcris decides to buy some groceries. So, Kcris calls Jeena in case she wants something specific. Kcris finds it weird as Jeena usually doesn't leave her phone unanswered. Kcris tries calling again and still there is no response. Finally, Kcris buys some groceries based on what she knows about Jeena's liking. Kcris returns home and rings the bell but no one answers, which scares the hell out of Kcris. Kcris immediately takes out her set of house keys and gets inside the house. Kcris knocks at Jeena's room and when Jeena doesn't answer, she goes inside the room. Kcris sees Jeena is sleeping soundly. Kcris touches Jeena's forehead to check for fever. Once sure that Jeena is okay, Kcris turns off the lights before closing the door.
It's around 10 p.m. and Jeena is still sleeping. So, Kcris goes in and wakes Jeena up for dinner. Jeena goes to the washroom to wash her face as she is still feeling a bit sleepy. Jeena comes and sits at the dining table asking Kcris why they are having an early dinner. Listening to Jeena, Kcris can't control her laugh. Kcris gets up and removes the curtains from the kitchen window. Seeing all dark outside Jeena asks Kcris about the time.
"It's 10:20 p.m. Jeena, you slept through the entire day."
"What? Why didn't you wake me up, Kcris?"
"Didn't wake you up?... Like seriously... I called you on your phone twice while I was buying groceries. I rang the doorbell twice and came into your room, but still, you didn't get up. What was I supposed to do then?"
"Sorry, Kcris. I slept like a log. Seems like all these previous months have been compensated in one go."
"Huh... What compensated what?"
"Nothing. Let's eat, Kcris. I am famished."
Jeena tells Kcris that she'll do the dishes when she is done with dinner.
"I can do it, Jeena. You can go back to sleep."
"How long are you gonna tease me for sleeping, Kcris?"
"I am not teasing you, Jeena. I am serious."
"Ok, ok. I get it. You are not teasing me. Let me do the dishes and cleaning. Today, you not only got the groceries but also cooked for both of us. In the morning also, it was you who did the dishes that we left dirty last night."
Kcris is already exhausted and is in no mood to argue so, she surrenders and lets Jeena do the dishes and the cleaning.
"Jeena, I still have some work to finish. So, I am going to my room. I am leaving all this to you."
"Sure."
Kcris gets up, washes her hand, and goes inside a room. After a few hours, Kcris comes out of her room and sees Jeena sitting on the couch, reading something. Seeing Kcris go to the kitchen, Jeena asks her,
"Are you still hungry, Kcris? Do you want to eat something? I can make it for you."
"No, no, you go back to your reading. I just need coffee. I can make it myself."
"Why do you always drink coffee at night? You won't get any sleep after drinking it."
Kcris chuckles before saying, "Well, that's the plan, Jeena. Not going to sleep."
"Are you crazy? It's around 4 in the morning. You should have some rest. ( Kcris is about to say something but, is stopped) Hush!... You aren't getting any coffee and you are also going to sleep."
"But, Jeena..."
"It's not up for discussion, Kcris. I am heating some milk for you. Have some warm milk and go straight to bed. Have a few hours of sleep and then, when you get up, you can finish your remaining work."
Kcris sits at the dining table, pouting like a kid whose mother has just taken his video game. Jeena gives her milk to drink. Kcris, after finishing the milk puts the glass on the table making a clinking sound. Kcris cleans her face with the sleeve of her nightwear. Jeena picks up the glass from the table and takes it to the kitchen. Jeena finds Kcris' behavior amusing and is secretly smiling. Kcris gets up and walks to her room. Before entering her room, Kcris tells Jeena, "I can see you smiling. Anyway, good night. I am off to sleep now."
The next morning when Kcris gets up, Jeena has already left for her college. But, before leaving, Jeena has prepared breakfast for Kcris too. Kcris, after having breakfast leaves for her office. The entire day, Kcris is busy with loads of work. Around 6 in the evening, Kcris gets a call from Jeena.
"Kcris, I am at the grocery store. Is there any food item or vegetable, you are allergic to?
"No, Jeena, I'm not. Did your class get cancelled? Aren't you supposed to be in college right now?"
"Kcris, just look out of your office window. It's going to be 6:30 p.m."
"Oh! Shit... Yeah. The sun is about to set. I didn't realize that I have been working for so long."
"Kcris." And there is silence for a few seconds.
"Huh. What, Jeena?"
"You skipped your lunch, right?"
"Umm... Yups... I asked Tessa, not to disturb me. So, nobody came into my office, and also I didn't feel hungry. Anyway, just leave it be, Jeena."
"Hmph" Kcris can listen to Jeena sighing from the other side, so to pacify her, Kcris goes like, "Don't be angry, Jeena. Tell me what you want me to do right now, and I'll do it."
"Well, you have two hours to reach home. Whatever work you have, finish it by then."
Kcris reaches home in time. Jeena gets the door for her and instructs her, "Go and freshen up. I am at the table waiting for you "
When Kcris is going to her room, Jeena holds Kcris' arm and more likely warns her, "You better hurry, I am starving."
After finishing the food cooked by Jeena, Kcris tells her, "You really are a fabulous cook, Jeena. Anyway, I have to go back to my office as there is an important meeting. I can't push it. It involves a lot of international clients. You know how it is... To find the time suitable for people from multiple time zones. It won't look good if their own CEO is not on time."
"Why didn't you say something before, Kcris? I wouldn't have asked you to come home."
"But, you did."
"Yes, Kcris, I did because I wanted you to eat something as you skipped your lunch. If I knew that you had a meeting, I would have asked you to eat something in the office itself."
"Then, why didn't you do so, Jeena?"
"Huh." And Jeena stomps her feet once as she is getting irritated by Kcris' idiotic behavior which also makes her question Kcris, "Are you really that good of a businesswoman as people say it?"
"Well... I don't know about that, Jeena."
"Hmph." And Jeena sighs in frustration. After staring at Kcris with angry eyes, Jeena calms herself and tells Kcris to inform her in case she has important things like these.
"Kcris, I feel like a fool right now. Please, from next time on, if I ask you to do something and you have some important task to do before it, let me know. And now, leave. And if you are going to be late, please don't drive."
Kcris smirks while taunting Jeena, "Okay mother."
Jeena clenches her teeth in frustration. "Ahh! Kcristina."
Kcris is very much, enjoying it. So, to poke fun at Jeena, while walking out of the door, Kcris says without turning back, "Your teeth are going to hurt tonight, so stop grinding them, mother."
Kcris walks out laughing.
Almost two months have passed since Jeena agreed to live with Kcris. Both are living a super-duper busy life. Kcris has become a bit more organized in terms of meals and sleep. Jeena is also having a good time studying and doing college activities. Kcris mostly cooks the breakfast for both as she has to leave early for her office. And this somehow makes Jeena in charge of dinner as she is home before Kcris most of the time. Both often go shopping for clothes, stuff, and sometimes groceries too. Jeena has gotten a lot better since she moved in with Kcris. But, Jeena's sleep still is a problematic issue for her. Though it has gotten better but has not been fully resolved. This is totally understandable as no human being can just wake up one morning and completely forget about her ex and her past relationship.
Today, Jeena is pissed off at Kcris because of something and wants to talk to her when she gets home. But, when Jeena gets home, she gets an audio message from Kcris saying, "There is an office party which I need to attend. It will probably continue till 2-3 a.m. So, I'll stay at the hotel. I'll be home tomorrow morning."
The next morning, when Kcris gets home, instead of ringing the doorbell, she uses her keys to get inside the house. The reason for doing so is pretty obvious, i.e. it's the weekend and she doesn't want Jeena to be disturbed in case she is still sleeping. But, to Kcris' surprise, Jeena is already up I am waiting for her.
"Kcris, go and change. I need to talk to you."
"We can talk now, Jeena. I can change later."
"No, you go and change first."
Without argument, Kcris follows Jeena's instructions. When Kcris comes out, she sees Jeena sitting on the couch waiting for her.
"Kcris, I clearly told you not to buy the house, right?"
"Yes. And, that's why I didn't."
"But, you asked Mrs. Fabiola to help. Right?"
"How do you know about it?"
"Oh! Wow, Kcris. You seriously didn't expect me to find out?"
With a blank expression on her face, Kcris says, "Yes."
"Kcris, don't you make me angry any more than I already am."
"But, why are you angry?"
"Are you really that dumb?"
"Wait... Is it because you think Mrs. Fabiola bought your aunt's house?... Do you think she bought the house?"
"Duh... If not, why would Amy talk about it?"
Kcris smiles and this makes Jeena feel more agitated. Kcris lightly hits Jeena on her head and tells her, "Mrs. Fabiola's family business includes real estate too. She didn't buy your house instead she found a buyer for the house. If you don't believe me, you can call your aunt and confirm with her."
"Kcris, you are not trying to manipulate me, right?"
"Stupid gal. Out of thousands of things that I could do to you, manipulating you will never make it to the list. Jeena, please trust me on this."
The tiger form of Jeena is now reduced to cat form. Realizing her mistake, Jeena right away apologizes to Kcris. This transformation of Jeena from fierce to frail is quite amusing to Kcris. Kcris goes to her room smiling.
Later in the afternoon, Kcris comes to Jeena who is sitting in a chair in the garden, reading her book. Kcris asks her if she has a thousand bucks. Kcris needs to receive a parcel and she doesn't have any cash left with her. Jeena is in a lazy mood. So, she asks Kcris to get it from her bag which is left on the center table of the living room.
"Kcris, don't you dare bring the bag to me and ask me to take it out for you. You better take it out yourself."