Jeena is targeted in college.

And this is when, Kcris sees Jeena sitting on a chair outside, enjoying the night breeze.
"You'll catch a cold, Jeena. You, better, find something to cover yourself."
Seeing Kcris go to the garage, Jeena stops Kcris by grabbing her hand from behind. "Hey, hey... Where the hell are you going at 3:00 a.m., Kcris?"
"I am going home, Jeena".
Jeena feels that the way Kris has answered her is a bit weird. So, Jeena places her face slightly near Kcris' face and after sniffing for 4-5 seconds she asks Kcris if she is drunk.
"You have a good nose, Jeena. And yes, I am a little drunk."
Jeena snatches the car keys from Kcris' hand and tells her that she is not letting her go anywhere. But, seeing Kcris insist so much, Jeena tells Kcris that she will let her go only on one condition if she lets Jeena drive. Jeena isn't any less stubborn than Kcris, if not more. Ultimately, Kcris agrees. Jeena still can't get a hold of why Kcris wants to go home so desperately, when Neil comes from behind, saying, "Sis, you are going home to see Ria, right? Please take me home with you."
Kcris immediately refuses, saying, "No, you are not coming with us. If in the morning aunt Jennifer finds that all three of us are gone, she is gonna wreak havoc."
"Sis, I have an exam in two days and my books are at home, so pleassseee..." Right after saying this, Neil goes to Jeena and holds her arm tightly, wrapping his both arms around her arm. The entire scene appears as if a small child is getting all clingy to his mother so that she can get him his favorite candy bar.
Kcris finds all this exhausting, so she right away says, "Fine. You can come, Neil." After this, Kcris starts to walk towards the garage. Neil and Jeena start to follow her.
"Neil, can I ask you something?"
"Yes, sister. Surely, you can."
"How did you know about where Kcris wanted to go?"
"See, my sister tries her best to spend weekends with Ria. Even if it is for only a few hours she would love to do it. And as for this time, I would say... Umm... Yesterday, she was working all day long and today she was here... So, as you know..."
Jeena can sense that Neil has a sweet smile on his face when he says, "Ria, that poor folk. It's a good thing that my sister has put her up for adoption. Though we can take good care of her, we can't provide her with a normal family that a child needs to have while growing up."
"That must have been so tough for Kcris, to put Ria up for adoption. Kcris adores Ria so much, just like her own child."
"It would be much tougher when my sister has to let Ria go. I can't even imagine how she will react."
Kcris takes the car out of the garage and stands next to it, folding her hands while resting her back alongside the car. Neil and Jeena stand near the main door talking to each other whereas Kcris stands near the car, watching them talk.
"Kcris is a really strong person. She can handle herself, Neil."
"No sister, she can't. I know most people think that my sister is good at handling her emotions, but, only I know the truth. I don't know if you know or not... But, when Casey died, everyone thought that sis was angry at Casey. But the truth is she was angry at herself for not being there for Casey. And, since then, sis has this impenetrable wall around her and she never lets anyone in."
Jeena slightly smiles before telling Neil, "You, as a person are quite deep and totally opposite of carefree. Why don't you let people, especially Kcris see this side of you?”
"Well, sis already knows about this side of me. It's more of a brother-sister thing. For most people, what catches their eyes is, an elder sister scolding her spoiled younger brother. But truth is that she has never denied anything to me. It isn't something because our mother passed away. And even before that my sister always had my back. She would get herself scolded rather than have mother scold me."
"Neil, you two have a beautiful brother-sister relationship."
"See, the reality is, we only have each other. Aunt Jenny treats us as her own. But we two are the only family we have now."
Kcris is irritated now so, she shouts, "Are you two done bonding? Can we go now?"
Jeena takes the car keys from Kcris and all three of them go home together. The next morning when Ria gets up and sees Kcris, she starts to scold Kcris badly. Seeing this Jeena goes to Ria. The moment Ria sees Jeena, she is super-duper delighted. Jeena picks Ria in her arms and asks Ria if she is still angry with Kcris. Ria immediately denies saying, "Mommy-two brought my friend home. So, I am not angry with her anymore. I am happy."
Jeena smirks to mock Kcris and then tells her, "See, I told you. It was a good idea to bring me along."
Ria is still in Jeena's arms when she sees Neil coming out of the room, she turns to Kcris and tells her, "Yesterday, uncle Neil stole two of my candies."
Before anyone can say anything Neil comes, and stands between Kcris and Ria, with two big chocolates in his hand. Ria immediately snatches both chocolates from Neil. Kcris is amused to see this, so, she asks Ria, "What were you saying, my child?"
Ria immediately goes like, "No, nothing, mommy-two. Uncle Neil is so nice."
Seeing little Ria behave so meticulously, all three, Kcris, Neil, and Jeena start to laugh.
Two days later, Amy and Jeena go to the company farewell party. Both are enjoying themselves while talking about stuff like the reopening of college etc. They see Kcris enter the party with Jake, the director under whom Jeena worked while she has been working for Kcris' company. Both are surprised to see Kcris receive a call and walk out of the party. Jeena immediately goes to Jake and Amy follows her too.
"What happened, Jake? Why did Kcris leave so early?"
"There has been a huge fire accident in one of the new factories."
Amy, out of concern asks, "The one established under the new deal between Kcris' company and ours."
"Yes, that one."
"I need to call my mother." saying this, Amy goes outside to make the call.
Jeena eagerly waits for Amy to come inside so she can ask her about what's going on. Amy comes inside and tells her, "My mother told me that since it is a new factory, there was less number of people present. There have been only a few minor injuries. But, the loss incurred is huge. Kcris is flying down there so that, we can get a clearer picture of what's happening there. Kcris told my mother that she thinks it wasn't an accidental fire but rather an arson."
"Will Kcris be okay? When will she be back?"
"Don't worry, Jeena. Kcris will be okay. She knows how to handle herself. And as for her coming back... Whenever something like this happens, sometimes it is a matter of days and sometimes it may take even more than a month. You have to deal with labor unions, factory worker rights commissions, legal authorities, and much more. All this does take time."
Amy sees Jeena is worrying a lot about Kcris and is a bit disturbed listening to all this, so she offers Jeena, a ride home.
A few days have passed and Kcris still hasn't come back. After two days Jeena college will reopen for the new semester, so she is busy preparing for it.
Jeena is happy about going back to college as she has gotten bored of not being able to go to college. On the other hand, Kcris has just flown back to the town after resolving the issues with the new factory. And now she will be overloaded with meetings and files to cover up for the time, she hasn't been in the office.
Today, Jeena is happy as she is going to college after such a long time. Usually, the first day of the new semester is not very hectic as there are only a few or mostly no classes. Jeena feels that everybody is looking at her weirdly when she enters her department. She can hear them laugh at her. Jeena decides to ignore this and goes straight to get her registration done for this semester. And afterward, when Jeena reaches her classroom, she sees a big banner having a photograph of a nude girl whose face has been photoshopped with Jeena's face. She is so shocked to see this, that she accidentally drops her belongings. While Jeena is picking up her stuff, a group of girls encircles her. One of the girls pushes Jeena and asks her, "How did you land a modelling job at Pattinson Entertainment? They never hire random nobodies."
Another girl adds to this, saying, "My sister auditioned for them twice, and still she was rejected."
Jeena politely answers "I did get selected in the audition but I had to refuse back then. The owner of the company is my friend and because of a situation, she asked me to work on a magazine photoshoot for her. Later, when she found out that I was selected in the audition, she offered me to work on another project for her company."
All the girls start laughing after listening to Jeena. One of the girls comes forward and pushes Jeena further, and she almost hits the wall behind her.
"Don't take us for fools. We won't fall for your story. Why would Kcristina Pattinson befriend a nerd like you?"
A girl from behind shouts, "She is a lesbian. She must have tried to woo Kcristina Pattinson."
Some other girl adds to this, saying, "Seeing her being so shameless, Kcristina Pattinson must have agreed to let her work. What else can be the reason for anybody to even let her near them let alone allow her to work with them?"
Jeena is a scholarship student and to keep her scholarship, she needs to score well in all the subjects of every exam. Apart from her dancing practice and modelling projects, most of her time goes to studying hard. Not socializing much and being good at studies, has made Jeena the designated nerd of her department. Because of all this, Jeena hardly has any friends in college. In fact, she has only two friends named Rick and Ayesha. They belong to the same hometown and aren't back from their summer break yet. And this is why, right now, there is no one present to help Jeena.
Listening to all these mean girls, Jeena is very much hurt. When Jeena can't take it anymore, she runs away to the rooftop and closes the door, so that no one can see her like that. Jeena sits there by the wall, all cuddled up, in a corner. She closes her eyes to unsee the horrible posters of her that are pasted everywhere in the department. Jeena can't stop her tears as whatever she has heard from those mean girls, is still echoing in her ears. Almost an hour has passed and the entire department is empty by now. Jeena still can't make sense of what happened to her. She comes to her senses when tiny drops of rainfall start to fall upon her. Jeena then gets up and decides to go home.
Kcris, on the other hand, is in a meeting, when an unknown number flashes on her screen. She silents her phone and continues the meeting. Half an hour later, when Kcris checks her phone, she sees three missed calls from the same unknown number. Kcris calls back on the same number and a lady of around 50 years picks up the call. Kcris asks her, "I got three calls from this number. May I ask, who you are?"
The lady on the other side of the call immediately denies saying, "I haven't called anyone since the morning. Don't you try to fool me? I know all about voice phishing and scamming these days."
And the lady disconnects the call. Kcris is a bit confused about what just happened. At the same time, Tessa, her secretary comes into her office to inform her about the next meeting, which is supposed to be in 10 minutes. Kcris asks Tessa to wait for her in the conference room. When Kcris is about to leave for the meeting, her phone rings again and it's the same number. Kcris picks up the call and the lady from the other side goes like, "I am sorry. I completely forgot that I gave my phone to a girl so that she could call someone for help."
Kcris immediately asks, "Which girl... Help for what?"
"Umm... Her name was something like Jane or Jana."
"Was it, Jeena?"
"Yes. Yes."
Kcris' breath is stuck hearing that lady confirm Jeena's name.
"Ma'am, can you please tell me what happened to her? Where did you see her?"
"I don't know what happened but that girl was sad and crying. I asked her to come with me but, she refused. I saw her near the National University."
"When did you last see her, ma'am?"
"It was about an hour back."
"Thank you so much for helping, ma'am."
Before Kcris can disconnect the call the lady asks, "Please, can you call me back once you find your friend, to let me know if she is okay? When I saw her, she looked distraught and was all soaked in rain."
"Sure. I'll."
Kcris has already picked up her coat and car keys to leave. Tessa is waiting at the door of the conference room when she sees Kcris running towards the elevator.
"Miss... Miss Pattinson."
"Cancel the meeting. Tessa, I need to go."
Before Tessa could say anything, Kcris is already inside the elevator. When Kcris is getting out of the elevator she gets a call from Amy. Kcris picks up the call.
"Kcris, do you have any idea, where Jeena can be? Actually, something horrible happened to her in her department. Right when I came to know about it, I came looking for her. But, her entire department is empty.