Both start living together again.

Seeing Jeena take a step back, Kcris feels weird, so she places her palm on Jeena's cheek while asking, "Are you all right, love?"
"Kcris, I am sorry."
"What for?"
"I know you love to celebrate everything lavishly and that too, with all of your friends. But, because of me, you had to celebrate our six-month anniversary like this."
"Don't worry, Jeena. Even if I have to celebrate our 6th anniversary like this, just the two of us, I'll still be the happiest person on the earth. It ain't your fault because you aren't forcing me to keep our relationship a secret. You requested me and I was willing to do it. So, don't overthink. Okay?"
Jeena already knows that Kcris is very good at taking care of people. Even so, each time Kcris says something like this to Jeena, she feels more affectionate and more drawn toward Kcris. Jeena is overwhelmed with emotions and ends up having tears in her eyes.
"Kcris, at times like these, I feel, I am so lucky to have you by my side. I am so happy, Kcris."
Kcris wipes Jeena's tears with her sleeves, going like, "My stupid girlfriend. If you are happy, just smile... and laugh... and giggle... and most importantly, please, don't cry."
"Okay, Kcris. I won't cry anymore."
"Come on, let's get some sleep."
"Kcris..."
"Yes, Jeena."
"Can I sleep the way I slept that night in the resort before you went to the UK?"
"Of course. Anyway, you want, my love."
Jeena is lying on Kcris' arm and has her arms wrapped around Kcris' waist. Kcris' fingers are busy playing with Jeena's hair.
"Kcris, I love you."
"I love you too, Jeena."
And then, Kcris kisses Jeena's forehead. In return, Jeena kisses Kcris' lips and continues to kiss her passionately. Both are lost in each other. Jeena's hand has started to slowly move upwards by pushing the lower hem of Kcris' night suit. Kcris' one hand is resting as support for Jeena's neck while the other is all over Jeena's back. As their kiss intensifies, the force with which Jeena is squeezing Kcris' body also increases.
Jeena then pouches upon Kcris and unbuttons Kcris' night suit while ferociously kissing her. Jeena's lips now move from Kcris' face to her neck and then to her chest.
Jeena is literally on top of Kcris. Jeena has made Kcris lie down on the bed with a straight back, so that, both are facing each other. Jeena has pinned Kcris' whole body onto the bed by tightly pressing Kcris' arms and legs against the bed. Jeena's lips and tongue are doing their job perfectly as if they are in cahoots with each other. For Jeena, this is as swift as riding a bike. Jeena continues like this for a few more minutes, when Kcris realizes that something is wrong with Jeena.
"Stop, Jeena. Please stop."
It feels like Jeena is no longer in the present and is lost in some memories. Kcris, when not able to make Jeena stop, gets out of bed and right away fixes her clothes, starting with buttoning them up. Kcris notices that Jeena is sitting on the bed with a blank mind and is crying without knowing. Kcris now knows that she has to tread carefully as she may end up making things worse. Kcris gets Jeena a glass of water. Jeena holds the glass with shaky hands, so Kcris helps her. After keeping away the glass, Kcris wipes Jeena's tears and starts fixing her hair by tucking them behind her ear, going strand by strand. Kcris, then in a low tone asks, "Jeena, what are you thinking, love? Wanna share with me?"
Jeena suddenly apologizes and starts to check Kcris' body for any injury or scar, going like, "Did, I hurt you, Kcris? Lemme check...I am so sorry."
"Jeena...Jeena, I am okay, please stop... Jeena... I am all right... JEENA STOP."
Jeena bursts into crying. Kcris says nothing and pulls Jeena in her arms and tries to coax her like a baby. Once Jeena is feeling better, Kcris asks Jeena about what's wrong with her.
"Kcris, I am sorry that I let my fear take over me. I didn't mean to freak you out."
"What fear, Jeena?"
"Fear of losing you, Kcris? The last time, I slept in your arms like this, you had to go and I had no idea when I'll see you again or if I'll see you again."
Kcris is silently listening to Jeena while holding her in her arms.
Jeena in a hesitant tone further says, "Kcris, I need to tell you something that will upset you. Earlier what happened... didn't just happen because of my fear... rather..."
Jeena is unable to speak further as if she is feeling guilty. Kcris senses this and blatantly says, "Because you were thinking of Alex. For a moment, you thought that it was her, not me."
Jeena is shocked to listen to this and immediately separates from Kcris and goes like, "I am sorry, Kcris. I really am. (After a pause, Jeena asks,) Kcris,... how do you..."
"Know?... Obviously, Jeena, because you called her name twice while kissing me."
Jeena is feeling guilty and doesn't know what to do except apologizing to Kcris as no matter for whatever reason this happened, the thing is that it shouldn't have happened at all. After all, Jeena is Kcris’ girlfriend and she shouldn’t be thinking about some other girl, especially in bed. No one can know if Kcris is way too understanding or is just an emotional fool in love. Kcris takes Jeena’s hands in hers to tell, “Jeena, stop worrying about anything and go to sleep. It’s been a long day for both of us. And please, don’t think, even for a second that I am upset with you… coz, I am not.”
Kcris then gets out of bed, helps Jeena lie on the bed, covers her with a comforter, and walks out of the room, saying, “We should take things a bit slower. I’ll sleep outside in the living room.”
Jeena continues to lie on the bed thinking to herself. Jeena recalls the time when she found out about Alex and how badly she has been hurt because of Alex’s cheating and betrayal. This makes Jeena realize how hurtful it’s for Kcris to hear her girlfriend call someone else’s name while kissing her and also that Kcris must be heartbroken. Jeena, right away gets out of bed and goes to find Kcris in the living room. But Kcris isn’t there. Jeena sees through the window that Kcris is outside on the swing talking on a phone call.
“Aren’t you cold, Kcris?”
“I’ll talk to you later.” And Kcris disconnects the call before asking Jeena why she isn’t in bed.
“Kcris, I don’t know… how to fix it?”
“What needs fixing, Jeena?”
“I know, I have hurt you, Kcris and I don't know how to make up for it.”
Kcris asks Jeena to sit next to her on the swing. Kcris places her hand on Jeena's thigh to comfort her.
"Jeena, I get it, you feel bad thinking that you hurt me. But trust me, I am okay. I am not hurt or upset. I was just a bit shocked, that's it. It's my fault, Jeena, to rush you through this relationship. I should have understood that maybe you would need some time to get over your past relationship and also that you may still have some underlying feelings for Alex."
"Kcris, it's not like that. I don't have any feelings for Alex."
"Jeena, I know that you don't have any feelings for Alex consciously, but unconsciously maybe you still remember being with her."
Jeena wants to deny this, but after what happened, she also isn't sure. And thus, Jeena says nothing.
"Jeena, it's very late. We should go to sleep."
"Kcris, can you please sleep next to me?"
Kcris doesn't feel like doing it, but for Jeena's sake, she agrees. Both go back to bed and lie next to each other. Jeena wants to cuddle Kcris but, doesn't have enough courage to ask. So, Jeena turns to the other side to face away from Kcris and tries to fall asleep. Kcris can sense Jeena's discomfort, so she asks Jeena, "Are you okay? Are you finding it difficult to fall asleep?"
"No, no, Kcris, I am all right."
Kcris doesn't say anything and slides closer to Jeena to pull her into a cuddle.
"Is it better now, Jeena?" Jeena immediately turns towards the other side to face Kcris and snuggles into Kcris' embrace, saying, "I thought you don't want to hug me anymore."
Kcris chuckles, "Oh-ho silly! From next time on, if you want me to do something just say it. Okay?"
"Hmm." And Jeena falls asleep within a few minutes.
The next morning, Jeena gets up and instead of Kcris, finds a note along with a strip of medicine and a glass of water on the bedside table. The note says, "You had a mild fever in the morning. If you still have it, take the medicine beside you. I have left my car for you. Text me when you reach home. I'll see you in the evening.
P.S. Wait for me in OUR HOME, love."
Henceforth, Kcris and Jeena start to live together, the same old routine, Kcris making breakfast before leaving for the office, Jeena preparing the dinner. But, there are also a few changes like, both often go out for dinners and movies, buy groceries together, and help each other with the laundry. Despite having very hectic schedules, both try their best to make time for each other. Since the night of their six-month anniversary celebration, Kcris and Jeena have been sleeping in their respective rooms. It seems like Kcris has been giving Jeena some time and space to move on from her past relationship.
From today onwards, Jeena is having a break for 10 days and after that, she'll have her final exams for this semester. Unlike other days, Kcris will also be in the house to take some rest as she couldn't come home last night because of some important office work. Around 8 in the morning, Kcris comes home.
"Good morning, Kcris."
"Morning, Jeena."
"Did you have any breakfast?"
"No, I didn't have enough time. Anyway, I am not hungry. All I need is just 4-5 hours of good sleep."
"Okay... Will you go straight away to bed or take a shower first?"
"I'll freshen up first and then hit the bed."
By the time, Kcris is done with the shower and all, Jeena fixes her a glass of milk and a vegetable sandwich. Though Kcris doesn't want to eat anything, she does because of Jeena's persistence.
Later in the evening, when Kcris gets up, she comes out of her room and sees that Jeena is on a call. Kcris goes to the kitchen to have some water. Seeing, Kcris go to the kitchen, Jeena asks, "Are you up?"
"Yup."
"Are you hungry, Kcris?"
"A little. What about you? Wanna step out to eat something?"
"We can do that. But before we go out, I wanna talk to you about something."
"Ah-han. (Kcris says gesturing to Jeena, 'Okay, fine. Go ahead.)"
"Kcris, my sister is having some troubles with her landlady. She is supposed to vacate the place. So, she needs a place to crash for a few days until she finds herself a new place to live. So, I want to ask you if she can stay in my aunt's old house for the time being."
"Why are you asking me, Jeena? Angelica is your sister. It's totally up to you how you wanna help her."
"Okay. So, it's fine if she stays there. (after a pause) And, as for the rent, she can pay the same amount she used to pay for her previous lodging. Will that be okay?"
"Huh? You want Angelica to pay for her stay in her own sister's house?"
Jeena gets a bit jealous as she thinks that Kcris is calling Angelica her sister. So, Jeena, like a jealous sibling goes like, "Wait, wait, wait, Kcris... you can't call Angelica as your sister. She is only my sister."
"Jeena, I am not... I am not calling her my sister."
"Then, why did you say, 'her sister's house'?"
"Because it is. It's your house, Jeena. It's not mine. The deed of ownership is in your name, Jeena."
Hearing this, Jeena literally sits down holding her head as she is in utter shock. Jeena is in disbelief about what she has just heard. It takes Jeena some time to come to terms with the fact that Kcris has bought her an entire house as their 6th-month anniversary present. For Jeena who is more of a self-dependent person, it's totally unacceptable to take such expensive gifts.
"ARE YOU CRAZY, KCRIS? HOW COULD YOU..."
"Buy you a house?... Jeena, I already told you that I wanted you to have a place to run away to when you are sad or upset or want to be alone."
"Kcris, this is unacceptable. I can't take it."
"But, you did agree to it that day, Jeena."
"Kcris, are you getting anything coming out of my mouth? I agreed to use that house, 'your house' as a runaway place and not to own it. I hate it when you spend an insane amount of money just to impress me."
"Jeena, I had no intention of impressing you. I clearly told you my intentions when I said, you can stay in the house whenever you want. Whatever the reasons I had, impressing you was never one of them."