Kcris saves Jeena from an accident.

"I had to pick up some documents from the hotel this morning and that's when I met her in the parking lot."
Jeena is silent for some time, thinking to herself. So Kcris asks her, "Are you still there, Jeena?"
Jeena is startled listening to Kcris voice.
"Yes. Yes... I am. Kcris, you give me a day before I finally give you an answer."
"Okay... And Jeena, you can tell your requirements, if any to Tessa.
"Okay. I will."
"Anyway, I have to prepare for another meeting tomorrow, so I'll put down my cellphone. Hope to see you work for us. Take care."
"Bye, Kcris."
After disconnecting, Jenna is still confused about why Alex hasn't told her yet that she is back in town. Usually, Alex would call her right away. After torturing herself with all these thoughts, Jeena finally calls Alex and asks her, "Alex, you came back and didn't even call, why?"
"Baby, can you open the door?"
"Huh... Ok. Okay, I am coming."
The moment Jeena opens the door, Alex almost pounces upon Jeena, hugging her tightly.
"I missed you so much, baby."
"I missed you too, Alex."
Alex kisses Jeena on her neck and then her forehead and goes like, "I am starving. Can we order in, today?"
"Sure. You go and take a shower. I'll order something for both of us."
Alex goes for a shower and Jeena goes to the living room. After placing the order, Jeena sits on the sofa, thinking about her conversation with Kcris. Alex silently comes from behind and goes like, "Hey." And Jeena is startled.
Jeena still can't get her head around what Kcris has told her. Jeena keeps thinking to herself as she knows that Alex is the only child of her parents. At last, she decides to give Alex, the benefit of the doubt thinking that maybe she has been with some cousin of hers, and to avoid explaining to Kcris, she would have said so.
"No, nothing Alex. You tell me, how was your work?"
"It was good, babe."
At the same time, the doorbell rings and Alex goes to collect the food parcel. Both go to bed after having their dinner.
A week later, Jeena starts to work as a model for Kcris' company. Early in the morning, going to the dance studio, then going to the shoot in the afternoon, and then later on enjoying the evening while reading books and having dinner with Alex, is pretty much the schedule Jeena has these days except for the weekends when she loves to have long naps.
One day Jeena is shooting in a different studio, which is a bit near Kcris' office. Around 3 in the afternoon Kcris decides to drop by, just to check how everything is going on. It is not rare for Kcris to go and check the ongoing projects. Jeena sees Kcris walk into the studio and go straight to the director. The time when Kcris arrives, Jeena is supposed to go and change into a different outfit as she has to shoot for a different scene.
"Hey, Jake. How do you like the new girl, Jeena?"
"She still needs a lot of work to be done upon her, although she is a fast learner. Catches up, real quick."
"Kcris, why don't you hire her permanently?"
"Jake, she is new to the industry. She has just begun. She should explore more avenues rather than just sticking to commercial modelling. We shouldn't be the ones to clip her wings."
" Kcris then, what's your opinion?"
This is when Jeena arrives from behind.
"So, personally, I don't think that we should hire her permanently. It's better if she works with us only for this project."
Since Jeena only hears the last part of the conversation, she thinks that Kcris doesn't like her work and that is why Kcris doesn't want to work with her on any other project except the ongoing one. And this makes it the second time when Jeena will misunderstand Kcris based on listening to an incomplete conversation. First time has been the dance studio.
Seeing Jeena, Kcris asks, "How do you like working here, Jeena?"
"It's okay, Kcris."
"Good." And then Kcris turns to Jake saying, "You continue shooting. I will take your leave now."
"Come on, Kcris. This shot will take only 10 minutes. Why don't you have lunch with us? Everybody would love it."
Kcris has a small laugh before asking, "Everybody or just you? You just need me for pinning the bill on me. Anyway, it's okay. Fine, let's do it."
Once the shot is done, the entire team goes to a nearby restaurant for having lunch. Coincidentally Jeena sits next to the director, Jake. Jake notices Jeena looking at Kcris talking to team members, so he asks her, "What's on your mind?"
Without even realizing Jeena answers Jake, "I don't know how she can interact with people so easily? How come she makes everyone whether her staff or her team or friends or even random strangers enjoy talking to her?"
"You and I, we think alike, Jeena. I also asked her this once."
"Oops... (when Jeena realizes what she has said to Jake.)"
"It's okay. Nobody is judging you here, Jeena. And as for Kcris, she goes with basic ones like asking people how they are doing and often switching to a more colloquial language while interacting."
"Oh! okay."
Jake smiles before saying, "Jeena, you should eat more as the bill is entirely on Kcris today. And yes this is also one of her easy shortcuts to make people enjoy her company."
After lunch, Jake calls Jeena to the side and asks her, "Would you like to work on another project? It's going to be for our own company, not like this one."
"If this project is not for our company then for whose company are we working?"
"It is for one of the subsidiaries under the Fabiola Group of Companies. Since the beginning, Kcris made sure that we take projects apart from ours so that this department doesn't run out of business even if we don't have enough projects of our own. Anyway, would you want to be a part of that project?"
"I don't think that Kcris will want that?"
"Why would you think so, Jeena?"
"By mistake, I eavesdropped when you were talking to Kcris and I heard her saying that she wants to work with me only till this project ends."
"So what, Jeena?"
"Well, clearly she doesn't like my work that's why she doesn't want to work with me."
Jake starts to laugh and this makes Jeena ask him, "What's funny?"
"Well, you misunderstood Kcris. That's a first because I never see anyone anytime questioning her intent. Anybody who knows her trusts her. That's her charm. Though you are an exception."
"Jake why do you say that I misunderstood her when clearly I did hear it right that she doesn't want me to work for her."
"Oh! my stupid gal. She doesn't want you to work with us so that you can try more things in this industry and not just stick to commercial modelling. She doesn't want you to make this your comfort zone until you have explored all the facets of this line of work. To choose what is best for you or what suits you, you need to know all your options, right?"
"I am sorry, Jake. I totally am."
"You don't need to feel sorry. I can understand that you didn't know her well and that's why you misunderstood her. It's totally okay. Come on. Let's continue with the shoot."
Jake goes to check the setup for the next shot whereas Jeena stands there thinking to herself, "How can I misunderstand her like this when in every situation she has always shown me that she is not a person who would have ill intentions for me? She literally bared her heart and soul to me when she confided in me about Casey. How can I reward her trust by mistrusting her in every situation possible?"
Jeena is standing there all lost in her thoughts when Kcris notices that a light stand is about to fall and Jeena is standing right next to it. Kcris rushes towards it and pushes Jeena away. But Kcris herself can't get away in time and is hit by it. Kcris is rushed to the hospital. During all this commotion Jeena can't figure out what has happened. By the time Jeena comes to her senses, Kcris has already been taken to the hospital and she doesn't know which hospital. Jeena not knowing what to do decides to call Sky, whereas on the other hand Sky on picking up the call straight away asks, "Are you okay? I heard you avoided an accident?"
"Yes. Yes. I am ok. Kcris pushed me out of the way and got hurt instead of me. Sky, I don't know where they took her. I need to see for myself if she is ok?"
"I know. My brother and I were in Kcris' office when we heard that there was an accident in the studio and Kcris was hurt. We are heading to the hospital now."
"Which hospital, Sky? I'll come there."
"Jeena, you just avoided an accident. It's better that you go home and take some rest. Don't worry. I am going there. I'll keep you posted."
"No, I want to come. It's my fault that she is hurt."
Seeing Jeena worry so much Sky is left with no choice but to tell, "Ok fine. Come to Medlife hospital."
On reaching the hospital, Jeena calls Sky to ask where she's supposed to go from there.
"Jeena, you go to the fifth floor, ICU no. 7. I'll reach the hospital in 5 minutes."
Jeena goes straight to ICU no. 7 where she sees two bodyguards at the ICU door. She tries to get in but the bodyguards don't let her in saying that they are instructed to not let anyone go inside except for Mr. Ray and Miss Sky. Jeena tries to reason with them but it is a total waste. By the time Sky has also reached and seen all this, she scolds the bodyguards, "Is this the way you treat people?"
One of the bodyguards tells Sky, "But Little Miss, this lady wants to go inside and Sean sir has clearly said that no one except you and your brother Mr. Ray is not allowed to visit tonight."
(Sean is not just Kcris' friend who owns a club but also the owner of the company which is responsible for Kcris' security detail.)
Sky also knows that the bodyguards are just doing their job, so she tells Jeena not to worry, and then she right away calls Ray.
"Hey brother, Jeena wants to see Kcris and bodyguards are not allowing her. Can you tell them to let her in?"
At the same time, Sean comes and tells Sky, "The answer is a big fat no."
Sky disconnects the call and then tells Sean, "This is Jeena, the girl Kcris saved, so can you please let her see how she is doing."
"It doesn't matter at all. Sky, you know that we don't trust anyone when it is about Kcris' safety."
Ray arrives at the same moment and intervenes saying, "I will take responsibility for Miss Jeena. Both of you go inside."
Sky and Jeena go inside the ICU whereas Sean stays there only, arguing with Ray.
"What is wrong with you, Ray?"
"Sean, Jeena is one of my students and I know her. Apart from that, most importantly it's Kcris who trusts her."
"And Mr. Know it all, what made you think so?"
"Come on Sean, have you ever seen Kcris scout a model herself or for that matter any artist?... No... Right? She did that for Jeena and if we ignore this, what about Kcris taking her to Casey's house?"
"No, you got to be kidding me, Ray. She would never let anyone visit except, Maria."
"Well, your Maria only told me that Kcris left the city leaving Jeena in charge of locking the house after her."
"Whatever Ray, if anything goes wrong you are responsible. Period."
"Fine by me, Sean."
Five hours have passed and Kcris is still unconscious. Everybody is even more concerned, now. But when the doctor is asked, he says, "There is nothing wrong with her. No fractures. No internal bleeding. All her vitals are good. She just needs some rest. Let her sleep it off. She will wake up in her own time. No need to worry."
The next morning when Kcris wakes up and sees Sky there, the first thing she asks Sky is if Jeena is okay. Sky immediately gets up and says, "Yes, Jeena is doing okay. But how are you? How can you be so reckless?"
"I am okay, kiddo. Anyway, don't tell me you were here all night."
"Well, I was."
"Why? Where are others and who allowed you to stay here overnight? Where is Ray?"
Jeena enters the room with two black coffee in her hand. Seeing this Kcris right away asks Sky, "What is Jeena doing here? Why isn't she home?"
"Kcris, how are you doing? Are you okay? Should I call the nurse?"
"No need for that. Just tell me why you aren't at home, resting. Who asked you to stay here all night?" Then Kcris turns to Sky scolding her, "How come you let her do this? Instead of stopping her you also joined the madness game."
Sky knows that Kcris is really crossed at both of them for staying all night and to avoid Jeena from facing Kcris' anger she intervenes saying, " Kcris, she was really worried and your security won't let her in so I came with her. And once we were here we thought we would leave after you woke up and that is why we stayed here all night."
Before any of them could say anything the door opens and a 17-18-year-old boy gets in. All dressed in loose funky clothes from the costliest brands with headphones on, listening to music comes to Kcris and right away hugs her.