Jeena picks up Kcris from the airport.

"Oh! yes. I remember now. I completely forgot that Dr. Sammy is a psychiatrist. Initially, I used to think why would anyone make an appointment to meet a friend? Now, I know why."
"If our 'Q n' A' session is over, why don't you go and freshen up? I am famished. Jeena, please be quick."
"Yes, boss." And, Jeena goes to her room.
Jeena is quite a simple-minded person. Every time Kcris shares her worries and troubles with Jeena, Jeena feels at ease thinking that she and Kcris are having a healthy relationship which provides each one of them the space to express themselves and rely on each other.
While having breakfast, Kcris tells Jeena that she won't be coming home either today or tomorrow as the day after that there will be the product launch.
"Oh-sorry! I totally forgot. By the way, congratulations to Kcris for the completion of the project."
Kcris chuckles as she says, more like taunts, saying, "What option do I have other than making money?"
Jeena has a 'what now' expression on her face. Before Jeena can put this expression into words, Kcris passes her credit card saying, "Didn't you say the other night that you want a sugar mommy? This is your sugar mommy giving you money to spend."
"But, what should I spend this money on? I don't need anything right now. "
"Don't you and Ayesha need dresses and shoes for the after-launch party... By the way, I am sorry, Jeena as I can't accompany you for shopping... and even at the party I would be busy with so many things. It would be a tad difficult for me to be with you."
"It's okay, Kcris. Work is important, right? So, don't worry. I'll be fine with Ayesha. Besides, this way, I can cheer for you from the audience."
"Thank you for being my biggest supporter. Jeena, I promise you. After all this is done, we will go for a long vacation."
Jeena smiles and nods as a way of saying okay.
Finally, the day Kcris has been eagerly waiting for has come. After successfully launching the software and its extension products into the market, Kcris takes a deep breath with a smile of accomplishment on her face. Kcris has been working really hard for this day and it has finally turned into a remarkable one.
Right after the press release, Kcris goes to the after-launch party. The entire evening, Kcris has been receiving the guests and their compliments. Though Kcris doesn't have time to catch her breath, somehow Tessa manages to find Kcris some spare minutes, so that Kcris can go and meet Jeena.
"Wow... You girls are really looking pretty."
Ayesha, after thanking Kcris for the compliment leaves Jeena and Kcris to talk as they haven't been able to see each other because of Kcris' busy schedule.
Jeena smiles and tells Kcris, "Well, my sugar mommy paid for these. Obviously, it would be glamorous."
"Jeena, what are you eating? Is it yum?"
Jeena lets Kcris have a bite. After that bite, the expression on Kcris' face is priceless. It seems as if Kcris is a person who has just got some food after starving for weeks.
"For how long didn't you eat anything, Kcris?"
"Don't ask, love. I have been surviving on energy drinks and 3 hours of sleep for the past two days. I am on the verge of collapsing. I haven't had any solid food since the breakfast I ate with you three days ago."
Jeena gives Kcris another bite saying, "Then, shut up and eat."
Before Kcris can eat the third bite, someone asks for Kcris. Kcris hurriedly wipes her mouth with a tissue and goes back to greeting the guest. Jeena takes the tissue from Kcris' hand saying, "I'll throw it. You go."
It's around 11 o'clock when Kcris gets a message from Jeena saying that she is leaving for home. Luckily, Kcris can get out of the party to see off Jeena.
"Thanks for understanding, love. I'll surely make it up to you, Jeena."
"I know that, Kcris. And, don't drive back home. Come with Paraam or get a cab. But, please don't drive."
Kcris kisses Jeena's cheek and thanks Ayesha saying, "Thanks for making time for us and also, for keeping Jeena company. I owe you a big time for this, Ayesha."
"No problem, Kcris. By the way, I had a blast. It was a lovely party, especially the food. Thank you for inviting me."
Kcris comes back to the party after seeing off Jeena and Ayesha.
It's around 4 in the morning when Kcris reaches home. Kcris tries to be as quiet as possible to not disturb Jeena's sleep. After a quick shower, Kcris comes to Jeena's room and gets into Jeena's bed.
"Did you come home just now?"
"Yeah, let me hug you to sleep. I haven't seen you for days."
"You saw me at the party, Kcris."
"Yeah, but only for a few minutes. I couldn't even hug you properly."
Seeing Kcris yawn, Jeena asks Kcris to shut up and sleep.
The next day, it's around 1 in the afternoon when Kcris wakes up because of a phone call from the office. After taking the call, Kcris goes around the house looking for Jeena, only to find her sitting in the garden reading a book.
"You should have slept some more, Kcris. You haven't rested properly."
"Jeena."
"Yes, Kcris. What happened? Why the frown on your face, Huh?"
"I am so sorry."
"Oh-ho! Kcris, first tell me what happened."
"I have to go out of town for a couple of days."
"Why, Kcris? Is it all okay?"
"Jeena, I am very sorry."
Jeena takes Kcris' hand into hers and says, "Whatever it is you can just say it. Don't hesitate. After all, it's your Jeena. She'll always understand you. Remember that, okay."
Kcris right away hugs Jeena and starts to cry.
"Kcris, I know you are touched by what I just said. But, please, don't cry. I hate to see you cry just the way you hate it when I cry."
Kcris doesn't let go of Jeena for quite some time. Once Kcris is calmed down, Jenna again asks, "Now, tell me what happened."
"The products we launched are a massive hit."
"Isn't it nice, Kcris?"
"Obviously, it is. But let me finish first, Jeena. So, the thing is... The number of orders placed is way beyond our expectations. So, we need to increase the production. As a result, I have to go to our factory sites to see what can be done to mitigate the situation."
"So what, Kcris? Just go. Don't worry about me. I'll be here only when you come back."
Though Kcris is disheartened, she can't display it explicitly as it will do nothing except sadden Jeena even more. To change this sad and depressing vibe, Jeena goes like, "How about we order ourselves some lunch?"
"Jeena, you haven't eaten anything yet. Why is that?"
"No. Actually, I was going to, but then you came, so... Let's eat together."
"Jeena, you order food. I'll go freshen up first."
"Yups."
While having lunch, Kcris goes like, "Jeena, I have a favor to ask."
"Okay... Tell."
"Can Neil stay in the house with you till I come back from this trip?"
"Is it necessary, Kcris?"
"I think so."
"Okay, fine. No problem, Kcris."
"Don't worry, Jeena. Neil is a very nice kid. He won't disturb you at all. You won't even feel him in the house."
"Hmm."
Kcris understands that Jeena does not like the fact that Kcris isn't explaining anything and keeps on making these weird demands. So, to pacify Jeena, Kcris goes like, "Jeena, I know that you don't like to be kept in the dark. I also know you want to know what exactly is going on. Once I am back, I'll let you on regarding everything. Till then, please continue to trust me."
Jeena doesn't want to bother Kcris as Kcris already has so many things to take care of. So, Jeena doesn't say anything and asks Kcris to not worry. It seems both, Kcris and Jeena are taking care of each other in their own way.
Later in the evening, Neil comes with a huge suitcase to Kcris' house just before Kcris is about to leave for the airport. Neil and Jeena bid Kcris goodbye.
In total, nine days have passed since Kcris left for her business trip.
"Neil, when will Kcris' flight land?"
"Around 7:30 p.m. But, why do you ask, Jeena? Do you wanna tag along while we pick my sister up from the airport?"
"Umm... about that... Neil, is it possible for me to go to the airport and pick up Kcris... I mean... just me."
Neil amusingly smiles seeing how desperate Jeena is to see Kcris. After all, it's been more than a week since Kcris left for her business trip. Neil very well understands that maybe Jeena wants to surprise Kcris or maybe wants to spend some couples-only time with Kcris. Neil doesn't want to be a third wheel, so Neil says okay but with a condition. To which Jeena says, "Neil, I can drive pretty well. We won't need a driver. Please, Neil. Please..."
Neil is reluctant, but at the very same time, Neil can't force Jeena to take the driver with her as this would raise suspicion in Jeena's mind. And, Neil can't let this happen because then Neil won't be able to answer Jeena's question. Kcris has strictly said to everyone that at any cost, Jeena should not be bothered about anything, whether it's the cake poisoning incident or the security issues in the company. So, as a last resort, Neil agrees to Jeena's request.
Here at the airport, the moment Jeena sees Kcris, Jeena comes running to Kcris and almost jumps on to Kcris like a baby panda asking for a hug. Kcris kisses Jeena's forehead and playfully touches Jeena's nose, saying, "You should have waited in the car, Jeena."
"Oh-ho! Kcris. Then what good it be... that I drove all the way up to here just to surprise you?"
"You... drove till here, Jeena? Why didn't you take a driver with you? It's unsafe to drive at this hour for such long distances, Jeena. How many times do I have to tell you this, love?"
Jeena knows that Kcris will be very angry. So, before Kcris can say anything more, Jeena kisses Kcris on her lips, saying, "Please, don't be mad. I just wanted to have some fun time with you."
Kcris despite her rage doesn't want to spoil Jeena's mood, so Kcris decides to let it slide this one time. Kcris picks up her duffle bag which she has placed on the floor while hugging Jeena. Kcris then takes Jeena's hand in her other hand and both start to walk towards the exit door for the parking area. Kcris places her bag in the car's back seat and places her palm open in front of Jeena as a gesture of asking something. Jeena innocently holds Kcris' hand thinking that Kcris is asking for Jeena's hand to hold. Kcris smiles and says, "It's okay that you want to hold my hand, but I was asking for the car keys, Jeena."
"Oh sorry, I thought... Here are the keys."
Jeena gives the car keys to Kcris and a moment later, Jeena as a reflex snatches the keys from Kcris' hand.
"What's wrong, Jeena?"
"Nothing. You must be tired, Kcris. Lemme drive."
"Don't worry, Jeena. I slept during the flight. I am well rested. Besides, you did go to the college, right? And then you drove here. So, who is more tired? Obviously, it's you, Jeena"
Jeena knows that she can't win over Kcris in this matter, so she lets Kcris drive. While sitting in the car, a thought pops up in Jeena's mind and she goes like, "How do you know, I went to college today? I didn't tell you that. Are you keeping tabs on me, Kcris?"
Before Kcris can explain the situation, Jeena says by herself, "Even if you were (keeping tabs on me), it's okay. You must have had your reasons and either way, I don't care. So, let's just go home."
Kcris usually doesn't display or exhibit her emotions that quickly, but when it's Jeena the situation is altogether different. The moment both sit inside the car, Kcris takes Jeena's hand into hers and kisses Jeena's hand. Seeing that tears have welled up in Kcris' eyes, Jeena immediately places her hand on Kcris' face and caresses her cheek, asking, "Are you okay, Kcris? You seem like you're gonna cry? Did I do something wrong?"
Hearing these words, the tears that have been in Kcris' eyes till now, can no longer stay there and find their way down Kcris' cheek. Jeena wipes Kcris' tears with her hands and in a slightly panicked voice, goes like, "Kcris, now you are worrying me. Please, say something."
"I don't know, why I am crying, Jeena. I was just happy to know that you trust me completely."
Jeena tries to kiss Kcris, but because of the seat belt, Jeena can't. So, Jeena sits back in her seat and titters while unfastening the seat belt. Jeena then gets up from her seat and hovers over to the Kcris' side to sit on Kcris' lap while facing Kcris and pressing Kcris' legs between hers. As a response, Kcris with a slight stutter, asks Jeena, "Isn't it a bit cramped, my love? You can hurt your legs or even your head. Why don't you scoot over to your seat, Jeena?"