#1

A girl around 11 years old were standing in the garden while reading a book in her hands , leaning her back on the wall .her small hand clutching the book not wanting any disturbance.She was so into the book that she didn't notice a ball were coming towards her .

"Y/N watch OUT-" she tore her gaze from the book when she heard her name being called out and looked towards the direction from where the voice had come from....

*Bang*

The ball hit her face making her and the glasses to fall down on the ground. Her nose started bleeding as the ball hit her nose too hard...she was taking a back still processing everything that what just had happened a while ago... the boy around her age came towards her jumping over the Fences....The girl started to search her glasses while groping her hand on the grassy ground..After finding her glasses she wears them and looks angrily at the boy who was just controlling his laugh...

"I'm sorry Y/N" he said while bowing towards her still holding his laugh ...

"Yayyy !!! Taehyung,Is this funny for you?? "
The girl said while stomping her feet on the ground like a baby looking completely irritated because of the boy infront of her..

Taehyung:-Sorry I was playing with the ball ....he said while looking at her.

He handed her his handkerchief when he saw the blood running through her nose rushing down towards her lips

Taehyung:- hey,wipe that blood from under your nose..

She took that handkerchief while looking other side and cleaned the blood under her nose .

The boy smile towards her as she was looking cute with that glasses..

He picks up the book that fell from your hand a while ago ...

"The mental asylum" he read the book name loudly , making your eyes wide open"woah, you like these types of story's?" He said in a mocking tone and look at her with a grin on his face ... her faced change into red looking completely embarrassed...

"So,what's wrong with this?" She said while snatching her book from his hand ....

"Let me guess,you like action and horror movies..Right?" He asked while putting his finger on his chin pretending like he was thinking deeply...

"No" this time the girl says in mocking tone ... She was lying just to let him down... He was her neighbour,both are best friends but really loves to fight over small things... Their families also call them as "the little warriors" ...they didn't know much about each other but still they call themselves as chaotic best friends...

Taehyung:- liar !!

Y/N:- yayyy!!! I'm not lying. You
fool .

Taehyung:-I had seen the duplicate doll of Annabella doll in your room with my own eyes. He said laughing while holding his stomach and clapping his hands looking at her embarrassed face.

Y/N:- "Ahh ,that doll wasn't mine hehe ..." She said while laughing awkwardly... "

Taehyung:- yeah-yeah as if i would believe.whatever just forget about it! .. he said while sighing loudly trying to not burst out again in laughter...

Y/N sigh frustratingly when Taehyung snatch her book from her hand ..

"Gimme my book back" she said while staring at him with her intimidating eyes .

"I'm not going to eat it" he said with a grin on his face ...

Taehyung:- "I have heard about this book from my cousin... This book is about Psychopath obsession for his Psychiatrist doctor, isn't it?" He smirk when he didn't heard any response from you... "I guess , I'm right " .

"Yeah" she said without any emotion on her face ...

"Can I take it for 1 week?" He ask her .

"N-No. You can take it after 3 weeks cuz I'm also reading it". This time you said with a small smile.

"Okay. Ohh Btw,It's getting late. My Mom must be waiting for me at home.see you later .... Bye!!" He said waving his hand and walked away while jumping over the Fences..

The yellowish and orange sun was settling down as the dark sky was approaching her with twinkling stars... She looked at her book and smile...

"I'm really a book worm just for this book" she let out a chuckle after saying that...

Y/N run towards her house while jumping and giggling enjoying every moment of her life...

"Y/N !? Where did this blood come from on your clothes?" Her mother asked worriedly...."did you get into a fight again?"

"No ,ma it's just I got a hit by ball" she said smiling while looking at her mother...

"Are you worried for me?" She asked still smiling while looking at her mother's concern eyes...

Her mother smile towards her and patted her head gently "of course every mother does, sweetheart. I was worried for you"..

"Now go and changed your clothes into clean one ... Okay" she kissed her forehead and with that Y/N walked away from there smiling cutely...

After taking bath she plopped on her bed... She didn't have anything to do... So she started writing in her diary about her dream and goals ... She really liked the main lead of the doctor in the book as she decided to become a Psychiatrist when she grows up... She wrote her dream Job in her diary and went to sleep ....